2016-05-18 14:29:33

Hello all. I have been playing this game for sometime now and I love it! I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. But, when I go to a level that I have not played yet, it's still letting me play it. they are not locked. For example, if I played level 2 but I wanted to play level 8 for and have not got to that point yet, I could still play that particular level. Not locked? Other than that, I love it!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2016-05-18 16:20:53

I'm glad so many people are enjoying the game!  When I first showed the rough idea to Kai, I flat out told him I expected the game to either limp along (with few fans) or flop.  The puzzle divided game was a complete flop, and while it's a lot different than this game, I wondered if the "thinking puzzle" idea is what may have been the problem.  I am thrilled that I was wrong!  big_smile

Jonnyboy, originally I was going to lock the levels so you couldn't jump ahead.  I forgot to enable that when I sent out the game for everyone to play, and later decided to just leave it how it is.  This way if someone gets hopelessly stuck on a level, they have the ability to skip it and go back later, if that's what they really want to do.

I need to disable the tool exchanger on the lower maps that don't require it.  I didn't think of it at the time, but yeah, that's something I plan to do in the next update.

Smoothgunner, I think it would be pretty fun to listen to, but I also think making such a walk through would be extremely difficult.  Most players can probably pick out a few of the most obvious easter eggs in the story, but to spot them all would be a challenge.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-05-24 20:36:43

so how are people doing in the game? anyone finished it yet? aprone any updates we should be excited for

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-05-24 21:01:50

I intend to post at least 1 more update for sure, but I haven't had time yet to sit down and do it.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-05-24 21:11:19

i'm at the last challenge, haven't had the time to sit down and try it yet, it seems a difficult one though.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-05-24 23:16:46

aprone take ya time no rush on this end.....

2016-05-24 23:18:41

aprone I know you are a busy man but I want to discuss a game with you that I think a lot of players would be into, I can record my idea and send you a dropbox link of it, or I can talk to you over skype or messages......I think you would be the right programmer to do it

2021-04-19 00:48:41

Thanks for this very addictive game Aprone! I found this awesome game about two months ago, but it's better later than never :lol.

As a very quick suggestion, it would be nice that you could press Spacebar or Shift+Spacebar even when you're placed on a tile where there is a rat, mouse, debris or whatever thing part of the map that cannot be deleted. Besides that, it is a game I find perfect.
Now, one question: I'd like to spread the word on this game in the Spanish community. Is there a way to generate a language.txt file so I can start translating the UI like it was possible in Lunimals? Many Spanish-speaking gamers, including myself, knew Lunimals thanks to the translation made by Claudio Sáez using this file.

Many thanks again, and congrats for this game!

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2021-04-21 19:45:44

wow i miss playing this game, fun stuff

2021-08-25 00:00:40

Hi everyone,

I'm currently stuck in the 4th level of the campaign mode of this game. Could you help me solve this level, please?
Cheers,
André