Hello! I've been playing this game for a while and I've been having a blast! I just wish to ask when new verssions come out, will the free verssion be
be updated?

Thumbs up

No, the free version stays where it is. For the updates, you have to pay once and you get the newer versions. Trust me, it is defenately worth the money.

Thumbs up

I get it.. Well, I really wish I could pay but I'm unemployed atm.. The game doesn't kosts much.. My country's currence, however is what makes it
difficult as a dollar is worth $3 or $4 on some days.

Thumbs up

hello, just got done playing and need some help from you guys.

I didn't save as things were really going down the toilet on this one, but I tried to attack the underground city of vampires and lost nearly 8000 troops and still barely made a dent in these vampires. Any better way to deal with them. I also aroused the demon hoard as a threat and was wondering how to not lose all my men trying to mess with them. When I fought Kuma and the dark nomads I took all his men out very quickly and then lost 1200 soldiers taking him out specifically. I did have champions there but I'm not sure what they did to help. Regardless, I did win that fight with 4/5 of my men left as over 3000 soldiers went into that and I sent lots of other stuff.

Just wondering how not to lose all my troops with some of those nasty enemies in the south. If I can just bypass the vampires, that would be great too, but just wondering what I can do to not die.

I didn't save so I'll get another chance at it down the road.

please tell me what I can do.

Thumbs up

Caio give me your email address and I can hook you up.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

@defender [email protected]

Thumbs up

1,132 (edited by defender 2018-07-02 08:03:56)

Okay, I just gifted it.
The payment is supposed to take 3 to 5 business days to go through, but if your lucky than they'll give you the download link before that.
You should be getting an email from itch.io soon, and you should probably create an account their and add Warsim to your collection just encase something goes wrong, which has happened to me before actually...

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

I'm having a blast with this game.. Here are a couple of ideas: If you are alied with some kingdons, make it so these kingdons won't attack each other.. If they do, you could give them gold to encourage them to make peace..
Another idea would be to allow your king to marry: Marriage would be used to make the game infinite (this way players would be able to control a king's ancestors).

Thumbs up