2012-12-03 20:54:43

Heyas there folks. The subject says it all. I recently got a MacBook, and while I hear that there are mud clients through which one can play Alter Eon, there are none that have the lovely soundpack of MushZ, or any soundpack at all for that matter. Not to mention all the awesome triggers and aliases that make MushZ so alter-friendly. Might I tempt any of our creative geniuses out there to make one? Right now I'd be more than content with a port of MushZ for Mac, though I certainly wouldn't reject something altogether new. The sad thing is, while I have plenty of sounds I can provide, I don't know how to program them into any sort of client, so, I wouldn't know how to make this sort of thing myself.
Either way, it would be great to bring more games into OSX, and methinks Alter would be a perfect place to start.

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.

2012-12-03 22:17:07

It would be a great idea indeed. I'm going to by a macbook air soon so, it would be cool in general to see more audio games ported to mac.

2012-12-03 23:53:34

hmm, I believe that stormdragon's tintin++ pac works with macs. Send a mudmail to Goroth for more information.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-12-04 09:30:13

Hi.
What mud client do you find usable with VOiceover? The issue is that no client I have seen are able to make VOiceover read the incomming text automatically.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-12-05 06:43:02

Hmm... Actually I haven't tried Alter on the Mac side yet, I've just heard it's doable, I.E. there are Mac mud clients that will handle it.

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.