2011-12-19 16:02:44

to celibrate the season of peace and goodwill, we are engaging in a gigantic feast of war and violence!

First off, how about treating your enemies to a nice warm christmas by the fire, ---- the fires of exploderated and destroyed aircraft! This is entirely possible with Zero sight, the very new game just released from Shard workshop

the ful game has high quality sound, very detailed control of your aircraft, lots of random elements, and plenty of nasties for you to light the christmas pudding with!

it costs 19 usd, but no need to buy before trying, sinse Here is the demo 

Please deposite any comments, questions, cryticisms or diatribes into Yonder forum thread

But of course, Christmas is a time when we should remember the old days. What could be more in the spirit of the season than remembering those people in days of yore, cutting wood in the forest to build a fire, around which all would gather, ---- roasting chessnuts, singing carols, sharpening and their swords ready to go and make anyone else into mince pie filling!

It is for this reason that appropriately enough, Sound rts Has recieved it's own christmass upgrade. Version alpha 1.7 includes a host of changes, which you can Check out in ful here but noteable fixes include various Ai changes, and the introduction of the very christmasy priest units into the game, not to mention the equally christmas themed necromancers who can insure ghosts of christmas past, ---- or at least nasty skeletons, will teach bad people the error of their ways (or just kill them).

So let us remember this christmas that we are all brothers, and hurting another is just like hurting yourself, ---- and explodings, slaughterings, and general mayhem is fun!

(at least in games).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-19 17:07:37

Funny and fantastic as usual dark my friend.

2011-12-19 17:45:35

Hello,

Great post.
I've been pondering about a christmas release, but as far, I have absolutely no clue as to what I should go for. So, some ideas would be welcome.
Christmas release being a game actually related to Christmas, and nothing I have currently in the works, obviously those being nothing but violent. Lol!

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-12-19 21:39:12

Nothing wrong with an aggressive christmas lol. All in good fun of course.

2011-12-20 09:24:17

hmm.
how about a game where you have to ride on a slay while collecting pressants andkilling things. jumping over pits and other things killing elfs and destoying stuff.
lol i have a crazy mind.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-20 14:36:53

Actually brad there used to be a game very much like that, with the name Psycho santa, in which you played Father Christmas with a machine gun!

Then again, kringle crash comes very close I think.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-26 14:30:18

the landing sequence is extremely impossible for me!

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-27 00:47:41

It's actually quite easy:
1. Set your vertical heading to exactly 350.
2. Set your speed exactly to 200.
3. Press f to take out your flaps.
4. Press g to take out your gear.
5. Select the destination airport on your radar if you haven't already done so, and turn towards it until you get the navigator beacon sound.
6. Press F2 to ask for the landing authorization if you haven't already done so. Repeat this as many times as needed if your request is initially refused.
7. From that point, just let your aircraft descend and keep watching your altitude and distance from the airport. Remember that you will start getting the repeated "you can land now" announcement at different distances from each airport, depending on its air strip length.
8. You will only be able to land successfully if that announcement is still being played. When it stops, it means you have flown past the air strip or runway, so just turn around until you start hearing the navigator beacon again to fly back.
Hope this helps,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.