2011-11-23 17:16:58

and it's black beerd storming up the pitch, but he's intercepted by Davy jones, who plants a hooking pass (complete with hook), to long John Silver! Silver misses the pass though and the ball is picked up by, ---- HEnry Morgan! morgan.

Morgan heads for goal but here comes davy jones, oooh no, morgan takes him out with a pistol shot to the head! red card there from the ref, ---- but Morgan's shot him as well! The Welshman is obviously in a very bad mood today, but here comes Captain flint at goal, trying to destract Morgan with a barrel of rum, but Morgan's ignoring the rum and yes, he's pulling out his pistol again, he shoots! he shoots three times he scores! and murders the goaly in the process!

That's probably going to insure a win for port royal, ---- tortuga united are looking pretty sick (well those who haven't been shot).

Yes, Pirate football and blasting of guns, why?because that pretty much sums up todays news.

First off the references to football (and that's socker rather than the nfl kind for anyone in the Us who was wondering), are due to the new football game baribari footsal produced by pcyam games from Japan.

This is of all things a combination of five aside football with turn based gameplay, and includes some great sounds and music, as well as the ability to take part in an entire football league, play matches against people across the net and even represent various countries from Argentina to Russia!

You can play the game in the original Japanese, English, French, German, or Chinese. To learn more and download a trial copy, just Visit the pcyam site and feel free to deposite comments in This here forum thread

Now if yee be wonderin' where them tharrr pirates come from, well now I'll tell yee garrr! The Fighting fantasy project see index has a new book, sharkbates revenge, and yes as you might gather from the title, pirates ahoy! garrr!

Anyone who knows the www.arborell.com windhammer gamebook competition will recognize this as a winning entry from 2010, though now you can play it from the comfort of your favourite web brouser with all the nice mechanics and medling the ff project gives. just Sale over yonder to try it garrr!

Finally on a more serious, though by no means less unpleasant note, there have been some very important changes to the blastbay game toolkit  these include a hoast of things. Changes to ai to make even nastier enemies in game, the ability to support some screen readers as well as mice, and the ability to change and modify sapi voices in games. Also you can now write to the registry too, though note that game creators should deffinately use this feature with a good dollop of caution.

For a changelog, see the one included in the bgt download, sinse it's extremely long, but to leave comments or read about some of the more major changes use this thread

Now sinse I see a hole bunch of cutlass waving, eyepatch wearing Tortuga united fans hoaving into view, I'd better haul anchor and sale away with all speed!

Garr!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-08 14:33:09

Nice Dark your really great!!! Keep up the good work!

God loves you!, God wants you!, God Will save you!
Accept Jesus in your heart and eternal life will be given to you!

God bless you!

2011-12-08 14:35:06

Dark please forgive me for this off topic question but I am really interested! is there any update to sound RTS? Thankyou and may God bless you

God loves you!, God wants you!, God Will save you!
Accept Jesus in your heart and eternal life will be given to you!

God bless you!