2011-11-27 05:16:05

I have alot of the mota stuff. i also have egghunt, supershot, monkey manic, and some other rarities

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-11-27 05:32:42

Hi Powergamer,
Speaking of super shot, do you have a reg for it? It's abandonware. And do you probably mean munkey business?
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-27 06:26:22

Hi all,
More games are up!
A dragon warrior patch that fixes the negative experience issue is up at the following link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/dragonwarrior.tkn
Just extract the .tkn file into the main dragon warrior directory and you're good to go.
The trailer for sphere is up.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/sphere.wma
That's it, but stay tuned, because it's just going to keep going!
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-27 07:22:46

powergamer if you can upload the mota stuff into a dropbox folder please do, as well as your other raritys you have. I love this thread because of the people who happen to have all the games that i missed out when was 7 to 16 because i didnt have a pc untill i was 13, but i didnt know that they made games for v i persons untill i was 16, i know its unbelieveable but thats true. Keep the games cummin guys, thees are grate jemms.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-11-29 03:12:23

hey jack sence the science invation bayta was uploaded what is the password? And if you dont know then does someone else? its sposed to be an awesome bayta game, I get this message. Explorer user config enter the password then, buddy.
What the hells that? smiles! I looked everywhere for info on passwords for the game, nothing. Hope to get more games from you soon,
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-11-29 03:21:09

Hi the password for this game is.. superdoggy
Hope that helps.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-11-29 04:22:32

Hi Rob,
Brad is right, it's superdoggy without any punctuation or anything, but unfortunately you have to enter the password every time which stinks because you don't have to do that in the gold wave beta, it only asks for it at the beginning of the installer. Also, Marc, can you make an English version of the talking clock? And Rob, the reason why you're getting explorer user prompt is because the game is running with an internet explorer4 type interface because it runs in the java script aplication host.
Thanks!
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-29 13:02:25

Hi,

Having the source unencrypted, you could just delete the password part and make it play the intro without asking. If requested, I could possibly do that and upload a patch?

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-30 00:36:31

Hi Dragon,
You mustn't do that because Philip doesn't want anyone to do anything with the code for SI. However, I'm always chasing the net for abandoned games. I'm going to be finishing dangerous waters, danger city, bar games, science invasion that's unfortunately going to take some efforts, temple of steal, canon crossfire, cloning maliss2, and lots, lots more.
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-30 00:42:49

Hi,

Oh, then I must have missed that and will not do that. See, this is why I asked.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-30 01:57:14

Hi all,
Chillingham.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/chillingham.iso
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-30 02:55:00

Is chillingham actually abandonware now? I have no idea what bavisoft are doing.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2011-11-30 02:58:06

as far as i no, it is.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-11-30 04:04:52 (edited by jack 2014-06-25 00:16:05)

Hi,
I think they got bankrupt a few years ago. But Dark is making an exception for bavisoft and code factory.
best regards,
Jack

2011-11-30 15:07:40

HI,
Um...bankrobbed? Where did you get that idea from, m ight i ask?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-11-30 19:40:12

hey jack i have two words for you bud,
grizly and gultch! you got grizly gultch?
i have the disk but its boxed away and i wouldnt mind having it in .zip or .exe formats
Rob.

2011-12-01 02:16:26

or .iso, iso is what you put chillin ham in, its cool, and more secure.
Rob.

2011-12-01 04:41:14

I would recommend that Chillingham be taken down, and that Grizzly Gulch not be posted. I'm not a moderator, but from earlier discussions on the forum, plus the fact that the bavisoft site is up, I'd say that the games at worst are not being actively supported anymore. I have not seen any definitive announcement declaring these abandonware.

2011-12-01 05:34:49

Hi,
Bavisoft's last post was when he said he needed to take care of family, and that was probably a fake since the real Bavisoft are in Dewit New York. And if you aren't getting those attack sight warnings, you probably pushed this isn't an attack sight to get passed them. Also, they didn't reply to Dark's post, because they still have there warnings about them updating there credit card ordering system, and if they were changing anything we'd probably know it by them not accepting orders for a while while they change there system, so the order now link wouldn't even be on the page.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-01 05:49:20

Hi all,
I'd say they're probably down and I'm almost certain. I personally hated the fact that you couldn't try it before buying it. Sure, an audio review's fine, but you need to check if it will run properly and the like, because if you pay 40 dollars for a game and open the box, install it, run it, and you get an error, you could return it, but too bad because it's already open. What is it? It's just a simple waste of money! This is why I've been trying to get demos of the marvel soft programs, and they do run as demos until they are registered, and that's just senseless because you purchase it and you can try it before registering it? What? So now I get convinced into the fact that I can't have them then asking me not to write about it again. I said the same thing to them about wasting money. Guys, I know that each cd is a lot of memory, but I'd live long and prosper if you could please send me the contents of each cd. What I mean is replying, not privately sending it to me. It's not cracking, because like I said, they run as fully functional demos until they're registered. Also, although the cds are a lot of space, it's well worth the upload and download wait, because what would you rather do? Wait for a file to upload or download, whether patiently or impatiently, or waste almost 100 dollars on a program that doesn't work? I would say wait, even until midnight.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-01 05:51:47

Hi,
Just a suggestion, but shouldn't the title of this topic be changed to reflect the fact that we're not just talking about Troopanum?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2011-12-01 16:49:02

Hi Quasar,
As far as I understand it is all right ot post their games, so long as it is under the radar, so to speak. Realize that Bavisoft just has not been returning orders recently, and there is no way to contac them. There was a huge forum  topic that stemmed from a prank by sid trying to pretend to be Bavisoft in an effort to get them to say something, but needless to say nothing forthcoming was said.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-02 05:48:34

yes i agree with the fact that bavisoft is down and they considder there games as abandoned where. I emailed them to ask bout running on windows 7, and i have not gotten a reply even after jeff said that he was taking the long awaited role of finishing chillin ham 2. But that was 7 months ago, and i would think that bavisoft would keep us updated on there statiss? I mean, at least if you cant work, you could do a quick poast telling all of us that your games are not abandoned where because you still take game orders, for chillin ham and grizly, but you cant work on the new games because of life situations. And i seen nothing from bavisoft about anything. i wish i could get grizly gultch tho, cause i just wouldnt mind having it on a pin drive or an external seeing as i dont wanna rip  my closets to shreds looking for a disk that someone could upload please? if it means anything i will go directly to bavisofts webpage, check it out, then come back here and poast my results?
I have been gaming for years, and i have been keeping up on games and there progress, downloading latest baytas, latest versions, of course forams and news updates i see too, and bavisoft hasnt updated there sight sence the grizly gultch 1.2 patch...
Like i said, il go check it out, then come back and tell you what i find smiles.
Rob.

2011-12-02 05:53:51

hey its rob again, sorry for double poasting but i found nothing accept the 1.2 1 patch for grizly. I dont know when this was poasted on the sight, but i may have seen the thing before, last july or even june?
What urks me is that there is no news or blog for bavisofts sight, witch makes it im possable for anyone to see what bavisoft is up to. The sight looks odd to me, looks like it hasnt been updated in years, so correct me if im wrong, but i believe that you can destribute grizly and chilling ham under the radar, as someone said on here. Its all good just as long as you dont charge the games for yourself rofls.
Hope to get more downloads for games soon,
A big gaming fan,
Rob.

2011-12-02 15:16:58

Wow, glad I checked out this topic. I thought it was just about Troopanum.
I'd really like to get a key for L-Works Arcade, since I bought and never received my key for it. It was taken down shortly agfter I got it.
Grizzly Gulch would be great to have, that game is always a classic.
Don't know what else, since I have most of these myself, but nice job Jack. Keep 'Em Comin'!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis