2011-12-02 18:52:29

wow you baut l works arkade and you didnt get a key for it? did you try emailing liam himself? i remember when that game was big on the forams, but at that time i was not a member on here because i had no idea how to reply to a foram topick, rofl. But i remember browsing this sight and the data base of games and i seen the l-works rkade, it was huge talk on here. If you eamil liam and tell him that you purchased a coppy of l works arkade and you never got a key, he will either tell you what to do to get the full coppy of the game or he may refund your money? I dont know, i had prrblems with geting key replacements for super liam and judgmant day, but shortly after i requested a key my harddrive crashed and my product id looked so mangled, it looked like a windows xp validation/registeration coad instead of a 4 digit id, lols! il try again for super liam and judgmant day, my new pc has a true product i d hahahaha.
Rob.
And yes jack keep the games cummin!

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-03 02:16:02

Hi,
Gg is finally up!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/gg.iso
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-03 20:15:54

hmmm. you beat me to it jack. i have located something interesting! if interested, let me know. and Rob, i've got MOTA betas 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22. more cumming soon. At the time of this post, i am about to upload some rarities from tdl games. thanks,

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-03 20:42:32

here is my tdl games collection.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19927380/tdl%20games.7z

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-03 21:38:51

Does anyone have the patch for Grizzily Gulch? It made the snakes easier I think, and I heard somewhere that the game will only work under windows 7 with the patch.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-03 22:45:03

patch
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19927380/Grizzl … _patch.zip
add on
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19927380/Grizzl … dd-ons.exe
hth,

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-04 01:10:28

grizly gulch addons? what do they do?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2011-12-04 03:21:14

Yeah, what does the add on do? Thanks for the patch.
Can anyone tell me how to get an iso working? Do I just burn it to a disk? lol Never did this before.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-04 04:35:41

Hi,

The add-on adds horse sounds to the missions, and slows down the rattle snake sound. That's all.
It's a pure file-replace thing. 8 Sounds will be replaced. It's not anything related to gameplay.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-12-04 05:00:03

now thats what im talkin about. AT powergamer thanks for giving me the tdl stuff privately, smiles. If you can can you get the mota stuff uploaded? I wouldnt mind archiving the old baytas of mota, i mean, eatch bayta is just totaly different in many ways, some have different levels, different configurations and different ennimys and attack sounds.
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-04 14:48:05

as i said, i've got 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22. if anyone can contribute, let me know. i'll upload these in time.

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-05 01:09:46

lets go with 15 bud. everyone that has a piece of abandoned game to share, please dont hesitate to upload them to dropbox, for those of you who dont know how to publickly share a file, simply place it into your publick folder, highlight the file, hit your ult/windows context key then go down to drop box menue, hit rite arrow and then hit coppy publick link! Then just paste it into the reply box when your ready to share, and there ya go!
Hope to see more games soon,
Rob.

2011-12-05 01:25:34

Hi,
To burn an iso file to a cd, extract the files from it using something like 7zip. Winrar would probably work too but I'm unsure as I never used it for that. Then burn the extracted files to a cd and you now have your working copy of the game.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2011-12-05 03:05:09

Does anyone have KM2000 from Code Factory as an ISO file?

2011-12-05 18:17:44

As a matter of fact, CD burning software like Nero or Infra Recorder can burn iso files right out of the box, no need to extract them. In some cases where the exact structure of the CD image is necessary, doing so could even cause your newly burned CD to not work.
The only archiver I have used until now is Winrar and that can in deed extract iso files, just as has been said, so I'm sure others can do it as well. And if you don't need to burn your CD and you just want to get to its contents, you can simply extract the image to disk like any other archive and work with that, yes. I just wanted to point out that you don't need to extract the iso first to be able to burn it.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-12-05 21:05:31

maybe. let me look, and i'll get back to you on that

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-06 04:39:13

Hi,
What about Christmas Playroom from minds eye2? The wayback machine has km2000, I think, so type in www.codefactory.es/products.htm. And Powergamer, please upload this interesting thing you've got.
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-06 04:54:19

Hi,
Reg for star fight.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23310861/Access … %20reg.exe
If your trial is over, well now it isn't!
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-10 15:09:49

upload what interesting thing?

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-13 04:45:12

Hi Shane,
You said you have something interesting and you would upload. It might have been the tdl stuff. Do you have a key for scc, and a patch for temple of steal that replaced the 4 coordinate system with a regular 2 coordinate? Also do you have the game Christmas playroom from minds eye2?
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-18 06:26:17

indeed i did. i have the full colection of pb games! and that includes, ladies and gentlmen, the jump original, man hunt, space attack, and tick-tack-toe! but, unfortunitly, no gankster attack

Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-18 09:21:03

Oh man. Please upload those games. Man Hunt? Is that Tarzan Jr or something else?
I'd really like these.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2011-12-18 09:42:34

Darn, should of kept Gangster Attack. I was a beta tester for it.. Oh well. sad

2011-12-18 15:39:28

Hi Ladies and Gents,
First things first for powergamer. Wow man, I felt like I was dreaming! I never knew someone had jump! Anyway, let's have it uploaded please, very soon! Lukas, do you have gangster attack? If not, Mister Philip Bennefall, do you have gangster attack? Also please share all passwords for both space attack and gangster attack if you still have gangster attack. Anyway, the first thing on the list that I want is jump game! I can''t wait to compare it with the remake!
best regards,
Jack

2011-12-18 20:46:05

Hi Powergamer,
Um, taking too long to upload? Please upload them indivisually, because it seems you have to keep removing stuff or something, I can't download the tdl stuff. Let's start with the smallest, please. That is, jump! I might make clones of it, or even make it an adventure game, where you're jumping platforms, jumping holes in the floor, and lots of things, not the shootemup style gameplay. Or maybe a mode where you are the jumper, and you try and trick the computer so he can't hit you. Anyway, please may I have Jump Game?
best regards,
Jack