2011-09-07 16:50:10

This is just a quick note to say that new developer, Greymatter productions have given life to their first game project which is stomping out of their evil lab of doom, ---- or at least is available on their website which may or may not be evil or contain doom.

Eitherway, it does contain their new puzzle stratogy game, Block party, see index a game of moving chunks of destroyableness and logic.

Actually, it's been out sinse July, and yes I know, I probably ought to have reported it earlier. I could say this news was blocked by certain parties, but I suspect that would get me pun nished.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-09-07 18:43:46

Honestly, i thought the post title, "gray matter productions" was spam. Oh well, guess thats what i get for not opening the post.

2011-09-07 19:52:50

Ah, that'll larn ya!

Pluss then when i start my own games company, great deals on mobile phones dot com, it'll be obvious that it's not a spambot ;d.

Seriously, generally most spam I've seen isn't just a company name nor does it mention new releases, most seems to read like adverts or slogans.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-09-08 02:52:31

Thank you to Dark for an excellent summation of the game and its database page. Thank you to those of you who provided feedback, and thank you to those of you who favorited the game. This wouldn't be half as much fun without all of you.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see a man about some boxing gloves.

For fantastic accessible games, visit us on the web at http://www.greymatterproductions.com. Or follow us on Twitter at @gmpupdates to get the latest thoughts and happenings straight from our grey matter.

2011-09-08 18:31:54

The download link give a 404 page, I'm unable to download the game.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2011-09-09 03:25:14

arqmeister wrote:

Honestly, i thought the post title, "gray matter productions" was spam. Oh well, guess thats what i get for not opening the post.

Heh, the first couple sentences of the post had me unsure of whether or not it was spam. (Oh, they're good sentences, just not enough to prove the post wasn't made by a robot plotting world domination. smile ).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-09-09 03:45:09

Aminiel,
I'm assuming since you posted in another thread about the game that you got it working? Where did you see this 404?
CAE_Jones
Just because I'm not a spammer doesn't mean I'm not a robot plotting world domination. You're assuming the two are mutually exclusive. smile

For fantastic accessible games, visit us on the web at http://www.greymatterproductions.com. Or follow us on Twitter at @gmpupdates to get the latest thoughts and happenings straight from our grey matter.