2011-05-17 20:08:27

People who've been mucking about on our forum may already know this, But we have a couple of intreaguing new games to report, ---- actually games which are rather contrasting in many ways.

Firstly, there's Damage extreme, the new game from the group calling themselves game madness interactive. This is a fest of guns, bombs, and bad things going boomb! an arcade style dramatic shooter created with bgt where you defend your base against various waves of enemies.

What makes this particularly tough is your need to manage several different types of weaponry, and to targit by pressing keys on your keyboard corresponding to your enemey's position, rather than the usual standard sterrio targiting.

With some rather nice music, sfx and voice acting, this is deffinately one for weapon nuts.

You can downloaderate it here

Then, is Lunimals, aprone's latest attempt at audio game creation.

Rather than blowing the bejaggers out of any life form you encounter, here you must carefully nurture and nourish animals in a luna bio dome, ---- and insure that all the peaceful and glorious business of nature goes on in peace and harmony, as herbivores consume plants, ---- and carnivores consume herbivores in the great circle of Life, in which we'll find our place, ---- albeit that place might be inside something big and nasty with claws and fangs.

You can Downloaderate the game here and feel free to discuss it in yonder topic on the forum

Happy gaming!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-05-18 18:42:43

Hi, the link for Danger Extreme doesn't work.

2011-05-18 18:51:06

Nope, keyisful changed it sinse I made this post.

Check the danger extreme topic in the forum for the new link.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-05-18 22:41:29

I'm not sure where to find the new link.

2011-05-19 00:38:50

The link i http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8252087/desetup.exe 

As I said, this really wasn't hard to find, it was in keyisfull's post in the danger extreme topic in the general discussion room.

2011-05-20 03:28:46

Just to note, it's called damage extreme

2011-05-20 23:10:44

ah yes, that's what I meant, oooopse!

well danger, damage, cigarettes, ---- something bad for your health anyway ;D.

2011-07-12 22:36:11

that game reminds me little angry birds from ipad/iphone/android. various enemies, shooting etc. does anyone know this game? can it be make accesible?