2024-05-03 16:45:10

hi.
here are some games you guys might want to look at.
the descriptions are on the respective websites.
1. blood flood.
http://mj-station.com/bf/bf.zip
2. ultimate life (no idea what this is, looks like some multiplayer fps or something)
download with caution.
http://gabdillon.xyz/ul/
the ones below are ios games.
3. blindfall: episode 1
4. black-cube games
hope you like.!

discord: hellblade09

2024-05-03 18:06:50

you do know that these fps games might be clones?

2024-05-03 18:14:46

if comes to ultimate life, that game's good.
I didn't played blood flood so I can't tell anything about it.

meow meow.

2024-05-03 18:57:45

Ultimate is a clone, tf is blood flood though?

And master Andi on the drums! *gets hit by tsunami*

2024-05-03 19:16:31

Ultimate life is a clone of daily life. I have absolutely no idea what blood flood is but the name is really not a great sign

A signiture? Oh where?

2024-05-03 20:11:49

what do you think a game with the name blood flood is.
spoilers,
it's...
it's!
a TK clone with TK sounds and it maybe has the TK source code but I don't know!

2024-05-03 20:20:03

Blood flood is a TK clone. Kindly do not distribute such games in this forum

A signiture? Oh where?

2024-05-03 20:20:33

If the mods wish it I can provide proof of this. I'm certain UL is known through the community well enough by now I don't need to explain where that came from

A signiture? Oh where?

2024-05-04 05:57:58

Some of the other games aside, anyone tried out black cube games?
Tried it myself and VO switches dialects for whatever reason when in there.

2024-05-04 10:12:23

hi.
idk what tk and daily life are.
the reason i mentioned these games is because i saw other people playing it, and saw nothing about these on the forum.
i can remove those from the original post if they're clones.
@9.
im also facing the same issue.

discord: hellblade09

2024-05-04 10:45:15

tk was an fps game, i don't know if it was a clone, but it's source code was probably stolen and used to make a bunch of other fps clones.
daily life I think was a clone of tk.

2024-05-04 13:57:19

These kids are really a bunch of idiots. Not only do they steal source codes, not only do they not know how to name a game properly, and with such lame names, but they used to make fps's, sorry, steal fps's I mean, and call them Daily Life, Ultimate Life and whatever? Not only are the names as lame as their mindset, but they call an fps life. Everyday life doesn't mean that everyone has a set of the most powerful firearms and then goes out and kills people. Is that what you call daily life, future life, ultimate life or whatever lame names your childish minds come up with? Come on. That's why I hate it when kids and teenagers have tech gadgets and access to the internet. They're totally spoiled.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-05-04 15:29:37

@11, I've heard that Sam confirmed TK was not stolen from Redspot source.
Daily Life is a clone of multiple games.

2024-05-04 19:13:59 (edited by blindpro 2024-05-04 19:18:04)

all i'l say is , no its stolen source code. clones are better than non clone games for some reason. That should not be a true fact but it is. also , all  of these games are total garbage. played both.

2024-05-04 20:38:20

Muhammad Hajjar wrote:

These kids are really a bunch of idiots. Not only do they steal source codes, not only do they not know how to name a game properly, and with such lame names, but they used to make fps's, sorry, steal fps's I mean, and call them Daily Life, Ultimate Life and whatever? Not only are the names as lame as their mindset, but they call an fps life. Everyday life doesn't mean that everyone has a set of the most powerful firearms and then goes out and kills people. Is that what you call daily life, future life, ultimate life or whatever lame names your childish minds come up with? Come on. That's why I hate it when kids and teenagers have tech gadgets and access to the internet. They're totally spoiled.

You’re done with that most definitely warranted rant now?

---
You know how people have creative signatures based on their rank?
Yeah, I’m too lazy for that, you get to see this for now, while I’m thinking.

2024-05-04 20:43:26 (edited by jim pickens 2024-05-04 23:17:00)

blindpro wrote:

all i'l say is , no its stolen source code. clones are better than non clone games for some reason. That should not be a true fact but it is. also , all  of these games are total garbage. played both.

you don’t need to say true fact, something being a fact means that it is true, therefore, true is redundant. Now, for the main message.
Unauthorized forks are in no way better than their predecessors, I’m not sure how you thought of that, perhaps you should try playing other games?

---
You know how people have creative signatures based on their rank?
Yeah, I’m too lazy for that, you get to see this for now, while I’m thinking.

2024-05-04 20:47:46

I have heard of UL, I've even played it a bit. Not going to waist my time on it now though, as I have other things to do. I play a mud, but I am not going to mention it in order to be safe with rules and stuff.