2024-03-25 03:44:44 (edited by Leos 2024-03-25 04:35:15)

I have a course that requires me to use visual studio  and develop a  web app using  aspx framework.
I am quite new with using Visual studio and I would appreciate those who use it to give me some tips and tricks on how to optimize with shortcuts so I don't have to spend time just tabbing around.
In addition I would also like to know if anyone know how I can modify MDF file easily? The visual studio database thing seems not very intuitive.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2024-03-25 09:43:41

You mean Asp.net?
I don't use NVDA but here are some general tips.
1. I always disable line numbers, in settings, text editor, all languages. This helps with the speed of reading. You can always see your line number on the status bar if you need.
2. For work, I use Visual C 2005 keymap, since all the books on CSharp I read were using that keymap. It helps a lot in the debugger, since the default map doesn't have many keys assigned.
3. In VS 2022 you can enable audio cues. That will play a small sound when you arrow over an error, warning or a breakpoint.
4. You can use ALT f7 to navigate between various parts of the editor such as error list, text field, etc.
5. You can use ctrrl alt o to go to output window, its just basically a build log with all the errors listed. Keep in mind that you cannot press enter to go to a given error here.
Shall you have any more questions feel free to ask. I still like and work in .NET.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com