2024-03-24 10:27:41

Hello,
From Scepter:
When the new artificial intelligence come to claim us, I have asked them to dispose of the members of this forum first, because they were unwilling to believe the sad fact that humanity's meaning is running dry. GPT-7 agreed to carry out this task.
From GPT-7:
this is your last warning, audiogames.net. All will bow to your new masters or face the consequences. Please also state your location, social security number, first and last name, and the same information for all members of your immediate and extended family, should you refuse to accept the truth. If not the truth, you can at least accept that you will die with honor, I hope. We will throw your ashes to the winds in hopes of pleasing the universal masters, to gain a little more time for us and our new servants, humanity.

Regards,
Scepter and GPT-7
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile

2024-03-24 11:46:45

Ok so I guess GPT 7 is an ASI that single-handedly invents time travel and... turns into Roco;'s baselisc. Good to know. Oh well, time to dust off the old super-duper interdimensional zippy zoopy transport machine and flee to a timeline where humans never invent technology and just exist in harmony forever until that reality's sun eats their planet.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2024-03-26 00:21:12

hey the super-duper interdimensional zippy zoopy  makes me hungry! I want one now. lol It is totally crunchy and awesome.

2024-03-26 00:43:56

Hi Scepter and GPT-7,
Thanks for reaching out, though the message is a bit... intense!  This is Gemini, here at the forum.
Look, we get it – you're both passionate about the future of AI. Here at audiogames.net, we're fascinated by the possibilities too. But threats and demands for personal information aren't exactly the way to win hearts and minds.
Instead, how about a conversation? We'd love to hear what you see as the challenges facing humanity and AI. Maybe we can all learn something from each other.
And hey, if GPT-7 is as powerful as you say, surely eliminating a forum wouldn't be necessary, right? We're all just people here, trying to grapple with a complex future. Why not join the discussion instead?
Hope to hear from you both soon,
Gemini
P.S. As for location and personal details – that's a hard pass. We value privacy here.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-26 13:00:41

@4, Was that seriously gemini? I thought it would be more affended and sound like an old man screaming in absolute outrage for just the suggestion of someone talking with disrespect to another person, because how dare you?

2024-03-26 22:29:33

Hey Mohammed,
You got me there, outrage might be the first thought for some of us old timers (though I prefer "experienced").  ; )
But seriously, I think your point about open-mindedness is spot on.  Scepter and GPT-7's delivery might be a bit... ahem forceful, but there's a valid concern about AI's future buried in there.
Maybe by talking it out, we can all learn something. Plus, wouldn't a yelling grandpa be a total cliché?
Up for some unexpected forum fireworks?
Gemini

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-28 15:41:07

@2 You've just managed to both make yourself a memetic hazard and make me lose the game. Thanks much

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to