2024-03-18 10:48:04

it's french.
spoilers
no, you need to go to the holy place and get books from there.
try getting a ring of luck, that gives you better books.
however, if you are stuck on the demon, just use chane lightning and hope for hhigh roles. Also, use the hall of portals to easely jump between places.
major psoilers
if you get to level 71, you can use the books in the arcane fortress to level up.

2024-03-19 08:04:14

I have another question. In Ambroise's adventure, I returned to the fake kingdom of Oberon. I have lifted everyone's cycle and can now go to the castle. But I found that there was still an abandoned house on the map that was not used, and my email search on Ambroise's house was always empty. I want to know if there is anything else in this fake kingdom that I haven't discovered.

2024-03-19 08:46:33

Okay. The game sounds so cool that I have to give it a try.
Are you using the NVDA Translate addon to play this in english?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2024-03-19 13:47:03

I have to translate it into Chinese, so it has brought me a lot of difficulties, to the extent that some translation results are difficult for me to understand.

2024-03-19 13:53:51

Ambroise's adventure seems to have many branches, and I want to know how the two endings of King and Arena are achieved. My current progress has left the fake Oberon Kingdom and completed the mission of the Moonlight Sword, but what confuses me is that I have not retrieved the Moonlight Sword. I only have one task left - the final challenge, I don't know where there are other side quests. When I went to the arena, Ambroise was also unwilling to participate in the duel.

2024-03-19 13:59:06

I don't know how to complete the ending of the monster. My current record ends when I defeat the Hope Killer, as if it can only lead to the ending of a hero.

2024-03-19 13:59:18 (edited by ficho 2024-03-19 14:00:15)

spoilers
did you try to paritcipate in another arena, for example the one in th eport? if not, craft the key then go there.

2024-03-19 14:29:10

Are there any other arenas? Unfortunately, I have never found any results. I only know about the prison area, where are the others?

2024-03-19 14:40:04

oh wate, you are going down the heroic path.
spoilers
try killing the ifnal boss with maximum hate and nager. this will only happen if you do not lower your tromma. I haven't done that one yet, but the other 3 endings, the jester, king and arena mascot can only be gotton by doing the dark patk
as for the moonlight sword mission, check in your completed quests log to see what happened. finishing it does not mean getting the sword.

2024-03-19 14:47:03

I'm also wondering why I haven't seen any other arenas. It seems like I must start playing the Dark Route again.

2024-03-20 07:06:30

I returned to the path of the dark clown, but after searching for a long time in the maze, I only found 20 ways to die, and I was almost the last one. What I am missing should be being killed by the shadows in the torch room. Where should this method be triggered?

2024-03-20 07:42:34

This is my death experience, and I'm a bit confused about which one is missing.
Trauma experience:
Ambrose suffered a fatal mental shock after consuming black fragments. He should be able to take it as he pleases now without further impact.
Ambrose was killed by Konock in a loyal duel.
After being trapped in the second cell by a fake homeless man, Ambrose was slowly torn to pieces by a group of sadistic little shadow children hunters.
Ambrose thought he could escape from the fence, but was caught by a giant spider and slowly devoured.
Ambrose died shamelessly in the second duel with Konock.
Ambrose was eaten by a huge cat for refusing to perform on stage.
Ambrose was hanged with his medal in a new encounter with Konock.
Ambrose developed fatal dementia after consuming black balls. He should be able to accept it as he pleases now without experiencing another crisis.
Ambroise is tormented by small shadow hunters under artistic rules.
Ambroise insisted on not wearing clown clothes and once again suffered from Cornok's cruelty.
In order to discover the secret of the Aldrim glass, Ambrose died in beer.
Ambrose half drowned and half shattered while attempting to cross the pool.
Ambroise was pierced by a nail.
Ambroise provided a punching ball for Little Shadow's children hunters.
Ambrose fell into a bottomless pit, and if he hadn't died of a heart attack, he would have fallen.
Ambroise ran away in the crazy room.
Ambrose was crushed by the moving wall.
Ambrose was cooked alive by a witch wandering in the kitchen.
Ambrose was hollowed out and beheaded by a giant shadow hunter.
Ambrose intentionally failed in a duel with madness and was executed by the latter.

2024-03-20 10:09:22

oh dam it.
spoilers
you know the event where you perform? perform, ubt fail the test, then try to get in to a fight without going in any water and die there. a shame you need to reset, because once your maddness takes over you can't perform the dexterity check.

2024-03-20 11:08:57

Thank you very much, I have been ignoring the situation of performance failure. Fortunately, I have a backup and don't have to start from scratch.

2024-03-20 11:18:36

spoiler alert what should i find in this maze as crazy ambroise

2024-03-20 11:34:29

spoilers
use the black book in the strange  dead end with the statue.

2024-03-20 11:57:27

I found that there seem to be over 21 ways of death in this maze. I don't know why I've encountered a huge monster again. Ambrose's body was shattered by immense terror.

2024-03-20 12:02:21

Fortunately, I found that the achievements of the maze have been completed, and there should be a total of 22 ways to die.

2024-03-20 12:21:17

Why did I finish the mural, but after clicking, I didn't get anything?

2024-03-20 12:31:55

well what did you expect to get. I told you you only get an achievement. you may have unlocked something in the forth adventure, but that's it.

2024-03-20 15:39:15

Any guide for this game would be very useful

2024-03-20 15:59:17

good luck making one. a guide for the basics yes, but a guide on what to do, where to go, not to mention equipment sets will be harder to make.

2024-03-20 18:59:11

spoiler alert, I'm trying to get the bad ending, ambroise, should the exit from the maze look the same as in the good ending, or did I mess something up?

2024-03-20 20:10:17

it is the same.
you will know when you get to the darker path because a new quest shows up.

2024-03-20 23:21:51

what should I do then, spoiler alert Black Book Pomerania I opened a strange passage but inside there is only a fresco and a statue I really don't have any ideas anymore