2024-03-15 12:13:02

you are going for the darker path? I see. find diffrent ways to die.
spoilers
use the black book in the kitchen, get killed by  diffrent trapps, try to go out the door with aldrims mug from the kitchen without the jesturs outfit. alternativly, just use the o utfit if you want to go do the heroic path.

2024-03-15 13:25:13

I finally opened the window, this is really a dark path that can only be taken after trying all the ways to die. I died 13 times before opening the window.

2024-03-15 14:06:40

there are 21 22 ways to die.

2024-03-15 15:31:46

Yes, I have found the statue and learned the spell of Joker's Fire. There is also a mural there that tells me there are a total of 21 ways to die, but I still have six ways to die that I haven't found. I wonder if there would be a better reward if we found everything together? But this is a difficult task, and I have tried everything I could think of, including eating black fragments and black balls, being killed by traps, being tortured by shadows, and so on. By the way, this is not my favorite route, Ambroise has become crazy.

2024-03-15 15:38:40

GIVE ME THE QUEST FOR ESCAPING THE MAZE, AND i WILL TELL YOU WHAT ARE MISSING. you will miss out on an achievement if you ignore the other ways to die and a plus 1 bosst to all your cards, but that's it.

2024-03-15 16:14:55 (edited by big521 2024-03-15 16:23:59)

A nightmare like maze. Ambrose fell into the depths of madness. Some things on him were broken and flipped over. His kindness in flying gave way to less noble emotions.
Trauma experience:
Ambrose suffered a fatal mental shock after consuming black fragments. He should be able to take it as he pleases now without further impact.
Ambrose was killed by Konock in a loyal duel.
After being trapped in the second cell by a fake homeless man, Ambrose was slowly torn to pieces by a group of sadistic little shadow children hunters.
Ambrose thought he could escape from the fence, but was caught by a giant spider and slowly devoured.
Ambrose died shamelessly in the second duel with Konock.
Ambrose was eaten by a huge cat for refusing to perform on stage.
Ambrose was hanged with his medal in a new encounter with Konock.
Ambroise insisted on not wearing clown clothes and once again suffered from Cornok's cruelty.
Ambrose developed fatal dementia after consuming black balls. He should be able to accept it as he pleases now without experiencing another crisis.
Ambroise provided a punching ball for Little Shadow's children hunters.
Ambrose was cooked alive by a witch wandering in the kitchen.
Ambrose half drowned and half shattered while attempting to cross the pool.
Ambrose fell into a bottomless pit, and if he hadn't died of a heart attack, he would have fallen.
Ambroise ran away in the crazy room.
Ambrose intentionally failed in a duel with madness and was executed by the latter.

2024-03-15 19:14:29

that was a spoiler.
spoilers
well, you got to reset to get one of them. if your madness hasn't imprisoned you, hope that you can get to a stage before the room of madness. from then, perform the dexterity check but fail. then, move back and forth untill you get killed by a loathing shadow. the other ways to die involve triggering trapps in the hallways. for example, if you find a body cut to peaces, move there untill you get killed by a grate hunting shadow. die from the shadows in the torcher room, get crushed by walls and get killed by spikes popping up from the ground.
also, try to leave the maze with aldrins mug from the kitchen. after a few tryes, you get another death.

2024-03-15 19:15:47 (edited by osaidmaster 2024-03-15 19:16:34)

sp
oi
le
rs
the  archane fortrice
is in the draco archable or something like that
yes?

the torch of hope.

2024-03-15 19:34:09

yes.

2024-03-15 23:47:01

i can't jump the islands using the cards only, is there anything else to do to explore more?

the torch of hope.

2024-03-16 00:41:33

SPOILERS
LEARN SUPERNATURAL SPRING or jump FROM THE ADVENTURERS guild.

2024-03-16 06:03:51

This is too difficult, I have to restart the game to complete the mural. I think I should play another route first and then try the path of evil in the future. I don't want to stay in the damn maze anymore.

2024-03-16 10:50:24

spoilers.
my armor is messed up and i really want an armor which gives magical potential, where i can find it

the torch of hope.

2024-03-16 11:07:01 (edited by ficho 2024-03-16 11:07:55)

spoilers
craft essences. what armor and what spells do you have. if you can take out the mobs in the fortress near the drakes area, you can raft essences from there flesh. also, buy a staff from hte city and try to get rings from the guverments dystrict sun cort thing. keep in mind that everything is random in the shop, so you may need to reset a few times to get what you want.
37, you don't have to ocmplete the phresco. you can leavve and you can continue the dark path.

2024-03-16 12:03:28

i like the summoning things,

the torch of hope.

2024-03-16 12:58:59

Hello,

In my opinion, it doesn't make much sense to try the dark path before the heroic path.
Even if they are completely different stories, I think you won't appreciate the dark path at its full potential if you haven't done the heroic story first.

If I don't make any mistake, you can leave the maze after 4 deaths minimum.
You will need at some point to wear the clown clothes.

*** Big Spoiler ***
**!**!
IN fact, the determinant thing that makes you taking one or the other path is the fight against your madness.
As long as you haven't been defeated by your madness, you can still leave the maze and take the heroic path. You will be traumatized a lot, but it's still possible.
That's quite a good metaphore: will you resist or give up against your madness?

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2024-03-16 17:28:31

my problem is i can't kill those because i think i am so weak

the torch of hope.

2024-03-16 17:37:59

give me a list of spells and your equipment. use the moonlight sword if you have it, and use lightning strike or other sources of phizical damage. get things like suprime word of protection from the fortress or the holy corder.

2024-03-17 17:24:40

I have no idea how I can get the Narcissism achievement, does anyone know which painter I'm talking about?

2024-03-17 17:29:01

spoilers
the one in the black jesture storyline.

2024-03-17 21:45:28

hey guys, where is Domaine des Cerbèrides so I can find golak?

2024-03-17 21:48:04

look at the mapp in your room, or secret lab.

2024-03-17 23:43:34

Why didn't I think of that?

2024-03-18 03:24:21

Sorry for ridiculous questions, but I really don't know. but is there any other more effective way to level up with Margaret? Checking out books from the Sacred Quarter libraries doesn't always give me the book I need. Is there any other way?

2024-03-18 09:19:07

Hi.
Interesting topic. Is the game in english? Looking at the game page on Itch, the description is not in english.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen