2024-03-26 12:55:14

I am about to fight the boss in the tavern. How do i get new skills? It talked about swipe.

2024-03-26 14:18:27 (edited by Zuppafiera 2024-03-26 14:34:55)

Computergamer wrote:

I am about to fight the boss in the tavern. How do i get new skills? It talked about swipe.

Oh, I think you found a bug. On Android, using talkback, there is a new feature in which you can use two fingers and swipe from Story Mode to another slide (profile, shop etc..). Then, whenever you want, you can swipe back to the Story.

On iOS I just realized this feature doesn't work yet. You need to manually click Main Menu while inside the Story to go back to the Main Menu. Then you can buy skills, potions, etc.. in the main menu.

About buying new skills, every 2 levels you get a new skill point. You can buy new skills in Skill section in the profile slide. You probably have 1 new skill point if you are at level 2.

2024-03-26 17:36:26

Oh, interesting. If i am in story mode, i cannot access main menu if i am in a location. Like i was in the tavern and got no main menu option. Voice over does not say that.
Also, a few buttons are kind of buggy for me on ios. I bought two health potions, but could not equip the second potion. And if i click on say a skill, the info page still stays up even after i click the x button.

2024-03-26 18:01:58

Also, when i view missions, voice over does not tell me exactly about the rewards. It reads the amount and images.

2024-03-26 19:46:23 (edited by Zuppafiera 2024-03-26 19:47:17)

Computergamer wrote:

Oh, interesting. If i am in story mode, i cannot access main menu if i am in a location. Like i was in the tavern and got no main menu option. Voice over does not say that.
Also, a few buttons are kind of buggy for me on ios. I bought two health potions, but could not equip the second potion. And if i click on say a skill, the info page still stays up even after i click the x button.

Yeah, that's working as intended right now. I mean, after entering a chapter or extra mission, the main menu buttons disappear. I'm considering enabling them when using voiceover though, so you don't have to exit the mission everytime you want to go in the menu.

About the 2 health potions, it's correct. You can't equip two of the same item. Maybe I should write it somewhere though.

2024-03-26 19:53:03

Computergamer wrote:

Also, when i view missions, voice over does not tell me exactly about the rewards. It reads the amount and images.

Yes, another user already reported me that bug. I will fix it in the next update. I swear I thought it worked, but I think I just forgot about the reward block.

2024-03-26 21:07:42

Sounds good. I will continue playing and report any bugs i encounter. I really love the game, the sounds are really cool. Qnd i like how my choices matter.

2024-03-27 21:51:41

Computergamer wrote:

Sounds good. I will continue playing and report any bugs i encounter. I really love the game, the sounds are really cool. Qnd i like how my choices matter.

Thank you, and I'm glad you like the game! Actually, you can also turn on the game music from options, but at the moment the music is very loud on iOS.

On Android you can independently change the talkback volume and the music, but on iOS I discovered you can't do that, so I should add a volume level setting I guess.

2024-04-01 10:25:07

Hello.
Somethink is wrong.
I can not play my lv 16 character anymore.
After clicking on my character vo says this is not available.
I am playiing online.

2024-04-01 18:57:18

mojsior wrote:

Hello.
Somethink is wrong.
I can not play my lv 16 character anymore.
After clicking on my character vo says this is not available.
I am playiing online.

This is a very rare bug that may happen. Sometimes the server doesn't register that you've gone offline when you close the game, and when you open the game again your character is unavailable to be played because the server thinks he's already online.

After 1 days of inactivity though, the server automatically disconnects the character. But if you don't want to wait, you can create another character and log-in with it. Logging in with another character automatically disconnects all your other characters.

2024-04-10 20:34:27 (edited by nolly 2024-04-10 21:05:23)

Are the dungeon, rated and random battles even a working feature? Not once have I been able to begin one after waiting in queue for a long time.

Also the rock, paper, scissors game against the boss in the prison is completely broken, or at least it is in my character run. After around 10 losses in a row I decided to start counting and after I hit 30 losses on top of my 10 or so losses beforehand completely gave up as it's clearing rigged so I for what ever reason can't win. If this was a game of actual strategy I would chalk it up to just being bad at it, but come on it's a game of chance that even kids play at school. If it's going to be where in certain runs it's impossible to win, why not just take it out of the game to save both time and stress on the player.

Oh side note on the rock, paper, scissors game for the heck of it I asked my 11 year old son to play it as well as my wife and they both kept getting absolutely destroyed, not even reaching 3 points in a single game. They were nearly as flustered as I was of how obvious the computer opponent was clearly cheating.

**Update took me awhile longer and I finally won. What a ridiculous way to sink gold out of the players pouch. This experience as well as dungeon raiding either not existing/non-existent player pool has soured the game for me a little. I'm grateful for the accessibility implementation but it's silly things like the rock, paper, scissors game being so ridiculously difficult to win all while losing gold that break my will to play.

2024-04-11 07:04:00

nolly wrote:

Are the dungeon, rated and random battles even a working feature? Not once have I been able to begin one after waiting in queue for a long time.

Also the rock, paper, scissors game against the boss in the prison is completely broken, or at least it is in my character run. After around 10 losses in a row I decided to start counting and after I hit 30 losses on top of my 10 or so losses beforehand completely gave up as it's clearing rigged so I for what ever reason can't win. If this was a game of actual strategy I would chalk it up to just being bad at it, but come on it's a game of chance that even kids play at school. If it's going to be where in certain runs it's impossible to win, why not just take it out of the game to save both time and stress on the player.

Oh side note on the rock, paper, scissors game for the heck of it I asked my 11 year old son to play it as well as my wife and they both kept getting absolutely destroyed, not even reaching 3 points in a single game. They were nearly as flustered as I was of how obvious the computer opponent was clearly cheating.

**Update took me awhile longer and I finally won. What a ridiculous way to sink gold out of the players pouch. This experience as well as dungeon raiding either not existing/non-existent player pool has soured the game for me a little. I'm grateful for the accessibility implementation but it's silly things like the rock, paper, scissors game being so ridiculously difficult to win all while losing gold that break my will to play.

Hey, I'm the developer of Azmar. I'm sorry that you had an awful experience with the rock paper scissor game. If I remember right, the computer opponent has a slightly higher chance to win for the first two or three rounds, but after that it should become easy to win. I'm going to check the code, maybe there is something wrong with the rock paper scissor algorithm.

About Dungeons and Random Battles, it's hard for me to effectively promote the game and get new players, but I'm trying my best. Keep in mind that the iOS version has been released like two weeks ago, so it's normal that there aren't a lot of players yet.

2024-04-13 11:18:15

Azmar has been updated to 1.3.0 version! Changelog:

• You can now change the Music and Sound volume, from 0 to 10.
• Improved a lot the accessibility in the training section.
• Improved Reward Text's accessibility in the Mission section.
• Fixed voiceover getting stuck on some occasions.
• Fixed the weird japanese voice after an honor / dishonor popup on iOS.
• Slightly improved the Extra Mission / Wanted / Weekly Quest Popup's accessibility.
• Slightly improved dialogue replies.
• Increased the chance of finding Armors and Upgrades in Common, Rare and Epic Treasures.

Also, after careful consideration, I have removed the artificial advantages I placed on the computer for both rock-paper-scissors and the next game too,which is blackjack.

2024-04-13 13:48:27

Sory for long delay, but I still have problem with logging on my character online.
After clicking on character I still have this element is disabled.
I updated the game

2024-04-13 14:54:15

mojsior wrote:

Sory for long delay, but I still have problem with logging on my character online.
After clicking on character I still have this element is disabled.
I updated the game

What's your character's name? Maybe I can unstuck it manually from the Server.

2024-04-13 16:57:09

my character name is mojsior.

2024-04-13 19:24:09

mojsior wrote:

my character name is mojsior.

You were right, for some reasons it was stuck as "online". Maybe I will implement an unstuck button for these rare cases later on. Anyway, I've fixed your character!

2024-04-13 20:25:16

thanks.

2024-04-14 23:47:48 (edited by nolly 2024-04-14 23:51:32)

Honestly I was probably a bit more upset at the rock, paper, scissors game than I really should have been, however even looking back it was a painful experience. There were even some games I would just hit the same type over and over again to see what would happen Every single time and the computer would pick the winning choice just the same to counter it, so I figured either this was to prevent people from being lazy or it knew what I was choosing.

I realized after I posted that the game was probably still low in it's player base so if anyone here wants to do a dungeon let me know as I'm really interested to experience it at least once.

As a side note the music is excellent and brings me back to when I could see and played the game Final fantasy Mystic quest which also had great music.