2024-03-03 13:01:27

@25, there's a bug with the shop that makes it happen, it's known and will be fixed, I hope I'll contact the dev to see the progress and inform ya all.

meow meow.

2024-03-03 13:02:26

@21
it's multi or single depending on your choice.

meow meow.

2024-03-03 15:40:37

hi i explored with touch but nothing changes. what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2024-03-03 17:54:34

hmm, I dont have idea, because for me it works without any problem.
Also shop is working fine for me.

2024-03-05 12:32:48 (edited by PatrykK 2024-03-05 12:38:06)

new IOS beta is out, it's so much better.
yes, there are still bugs but it's so better now.
android app got updated too.

meow meow.

2024-03-09 16:42:09

Hello guys, a very nice game!
I wanted to ask two questions, because some things aren't clear to me.
1. The description of the offline limitation confuses me. Can or can't you transfer an offline character to online? If yes, how do you do it?
2. I downloaded the game first on my iPhone, then on my iPad. I played with a character offline on the iPhone and saved a file. However, when I go to upload the file from the Ipad, the game says that the file is uploaded, but in reality it is not. Instead, a window opens to accept or reject the terms of service which cannot be closed. Can I do something to fix this problem?
I hope I explained myself well, if so I'll try to explain myself again.
Thanks in advance!

2024-03-10 14:59:53

you can not transfer your offline game to online mode. unless I'm missing something, I don't play offline myself but I know from a friend.

meow meow.

2024-03-11 14:32:08

hi... i am currently still stock on team fight feature... i am using iphone se2 and i explored with touch but no, i only can see  the word teamfight. also, i upgraded some of my member. what should i do? should i restart because of only this problem? please, i am waiting for answers.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2024-03-12 12:16:27

Hello everyone, I'm the developer of Azmar Quest! I finally managed to create an account here. I'll try to reply to every issue.

To GoranSSJ2: You cannot transer your offline heroes online and vice-versa, the offline account is like a separate account. About the save file, at the moment the Load button is bugged and doesn't load anything, but it will be fixed in the next update.

To necrozma: The team 3v3 battle doesn't seem to work with voiceover yet. My fault, I didn't test it with voiceover because it worked fine with Android talkback. It will be fixed in the next update, but I'm afraid you will be stuck in the story until I release the update.

2024-03-12 12:39:35

Hello and welcome to the forum! I downloaded this game previously and found that although the background music volume settings can be adjusted in the settings, But first of all you can't access that function outside the main interface and the game's background music is quite loud at first. You should reconfigure the default settings for background music volume as I found that on my device the background music was noticeably loud.

2024-03-13 10:59:32

Zuppafiera wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm the developer of Azmar Quest! I finally managed to create an account here. I'll try to reply to every issue.

To GoranSSJ2: You cannot transer your offline heroes online and vice-versa, the offline account is like a separate account. About the save file, at the moment the Load button is bugged and doesn't load anything, but it will be fixed in the next update.

To necrozma: The team 3v3 battle doesn't seem to work with voiceover yet. My fault, I didn't test it with voiceover because it worked fine with Android talkback. It will be fixed in the next update, but I'm afraid you will be stuck in the story until I release the update.

Thank you so much, I am Yasashi on Azmar lol

2024-03-13 11:38:38

Sky gamer wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum! I downloaded this game previously and found that although the background music volume settings can be adjusted in the settings, But first of all you can't access that function outside the main interface and the game's background music is quite loud at first. You should reconfigure the default settings for background music volume as I found that on my device the background music was noticeably loud.

If you are playing on iOS, the music is now OFF by default in the latest version, only sounds are ON. The next step would be adding volume settings for music / sounds, but I'll do it in a future update, since at the moment I have still a few critical bugs to resolve.

2024-03-13 14:20:53

@Zuppafiera, I'm using the Android version and the default is to turn on background music. Why is there no volume reduction for background music or sound effects, just on or off? I mean: the game's soundtrack is great, it's just that it's a bit loud. I just want to reduce the background music volume to my liking, not just turn it on or off like now.

2024-03-14 15:52:49

Sky gamer wrote:

@Zuppafiera, I'm using the Android version and the default is to turn on background music. Why is there no volume reduction for background music or sound effects, just on or off? I mean: the game's soundtrack is great, it's just that it's a bit loud. I just want to reduce the background music volume to my liking, not just turn it on or off like now.

Oh, I see. Well, I will definitely implement volume regulation later on in a future update. But on Android, you can already independently regulate the volume of a game, which is the media volume, and the talkback volume, right? At least, that's how it works on my Android device.

2024-03-14 16:54:07 (edited by Sky gamer 2024-03-14 16:59:23)

@Zuppafiera, I really don't like using accessibility volume for screen readers because it makes the speech synthesizer sound worse. I'm talking about equalizer, if you know what I mean. That's why I choose to use media volume. Hope you will add the volume adjustment feature as soon as possible. Thank you for noting my opinion!

2024-03-25 11:47:25

Azmar Quest has finally been officially released on the App Store! If you were using TestFlight, I recommend downloading the version from the App Store which includes many fixes and improvements compared to the previous version.

2024-03-25 13:42:05

can't find it on the appstore?
could you pls give link?

discord: hellblade09

2024-03-25 14:51:20

hi. has anyone used offline save and load features? if so, on ios, where does it save? the reason i am asking this is because i tried to load the file but i found no file.

2024-03-25 15:10:56

hellblade09 wrote:

can't find it on the appstore?
could you pls give link?

Hmm, the game was released 2 hours ago on the App Store, so maybe it takes a while before being fully searchable. I think it should be indexed by now, but if you can't find it, here it's the direct link: https://apps.apple.com/app/azmar-quest- … 6450108505

necrozma wrote:

hi. has anyone used offline save and load features? if so, on ios, where does it save? the reason i am asking this is because i tried to load the file but i found no file.

When you click Load, go to Browse, on my iPhone, Azmar folder, there you will find your Azmar save file.

Keep in mind that if you uninstall Azmar, or choose to delete all your data, it may also delete all your save files. You should always backup your save files somewhere else before doing those operations.

2024-03-25 15:19:01

oh god... ok, i think i should start this game again.

2024-03-25 16:47:56

necrozma wrote:

oh god... ok, i think i should start this game again.

Ouch, I'm sorry. That's why I prefer to play online, especially since I often switch between beta versions and the official version. Maybe I should have warned about the risk of losing save files when uninstalling the game.

2024-03-25 18:28:39

Have not tried this game out yet. Is it fully accessible? I use ios.

2024-03-25 21:20:13

Yes it is.

2024-03-25 22:05:29

I see. I think i will pick this up. Does it cost anything?

2024-03-25 22:47:51

Hi there! I bought the premium offer and i created a character for online. What do i do now? I am a bit confused since voice over reads a plus symbol and a bunch of links.