2024-03-27 03:31:26

Took a bit more than an hour or two, but here is the permanent site for my shortcuts.

It includes download links as well as all the documentation.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2024-03-27 06:33:01

Hi.
@aaron77, is there a way for windows users to use your AI service? or is there an alternative free AI describer  for windows users?
I have Be my eyes on my android, and very satisfied with it and I am looking for a way to use such service on my windows PC.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2024-03-27 07:40:31

why would you get banned for sharing shortcuts on GitHub?
Cool, I see the new page, that's nice! Thanks

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2024-03-27 20:19:30

I wouldn't get banned. That was my forum signature you were reading.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2024-04-02 00:25:57

@aaron77

I'm glad someone is working on bringing this technology to *all* Apple devices. Interestingly enough, you're the first person I've seen thinking about using the Vision pro in this context. When I got one to play around with for a couple weeks, I was severely disappointed with the lack of things to do and experiment with. Yeah it's a first gen apple product, and yeah you would be within your right to say all I need to know is in the name, but still.

Be My AI has it's uses for sure, one of the things it doesn't let one do is modify the system prompt, an important piece of the puzzle for my (admitedly pretty specialized) interests. Thanks for the work on this!

@BGT Lover

Noble cause, but in addition to it going against the TOS... Be My AI, JAWS AI-based image recognition, and everyone I've encountered providing the community with essentially unlimited requests is smart enough to lock their access behind a gateway. I'm almost certain that was one of if not the first major consideration, and OpenAI would be stupid not to make a partnership contingent on this sort of protection given the price of GPUs. I haven't tried, and I won't sit here and say it's impossible to do if you could hypothetically out yourself by forging and replaying the auth handshake, but anyone that has come up with that kind of solution is keeping it close to the vest for very good reason.

2024-04-03 05:57:48

I don't think BeMyAI has a key, anyways. They directly partnered with openAI for the service. SO I'm pretty sure even if you could, that'd be breaking some law somewhere, no matter how remote of a law or handbook. They're heavily invested by in Microsoft and other massive companies with the legal swiftness and such to both entirely take down wherever the key was distributed, and fine the person who originally leaked it, and would take down beMyAI or charge for it.

2024-04-03 19:03:14

@Adel-Akbari,
This was probably inspired by the NVDA addon. If you use NVDA and haven't seen that topic yet, it's here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/5020 … -for-nvda/
If you sign up for one of those services, you usually get free credits you can use at first. Getting more is expensive unfortunately as they charge in US Dollars, at least if your currency is anything like mine in the conversion rate. But the upside is you go through credits so slowly that you probably won't have to get new ones in a long time.