2023-12-31 21:14:05 (edited by LynchHall 2023-12-31 23:30:02)

Stefan Kiss
2:55am   #13067   
Dear friends and Eurofly enthusiasts,
We wish you a Happy New Year filled with joy, comfort, and success. With the new year, we are excited to announce the release of the first beta version
of Eurofly 3, which you have been eagerly anticipating.
In the month of January, you can look forward to the following:
- On January 1st at 3:00 PM Central European Time, the first official demonstration of Eurofly 3 in the English language will begin on our YouTube channel. You can watch it on this link:
https://youtu.be/OczrC6C6now
- We have prepared two audio series for you. The first is an audio tutorial that will introduce you to all the features of Eurofly 3 in 17 parts. The second
is an audio guide that will walk you through the initial stages of training in Eurofly 3.
- Starting from January 2nd, one part of the tutorial will be published on our YouTube channel every day at 3:00 PM Central European Time in Slovak, and
at 5:00 PM in English.
- From January 19th, one part of the audio guide will be published on our YouTube channel every day at 3:00 PM in Slovak and at 5:00 PM in English.
- On January 20th, you will be able to try out the first beta version of the Eurofly 3 program.
    We believe that, just like the year 2024, Eurofly 3 will bring you much joy and entertainment.

I am a blind pilot and, Desire to spread its wings and fly to the blue sky.
Put on the blue pilot suit,Explore the mysteries beyond the stars.
I wish there were countless accessible games,Let us have unlimited choices.
All our ideals will come true and anything is possible in the future.

2023-12-31 21:40:36 (edited by Rich_Beardsley 2023-12-31 21:41:15)

Thanks for sharing.
This is exciting news.

2024-01-01 00:37:27

holy holy holy shit!
I! am! excited!

2024-01-01 02:31:02

Yeah, this oughtta be good. Well done guys.

Who we are is God's gift to us. Who we become is our gift to God.

2024-01-01 10:52:56

i hope there will be a physics laws in this game even if little

the son of the dragon summoner, the bearer of the dragon might, the halfling, teitsu
the dragon summoner, the hero of the world, the sage of the seals, yamahari
the female dragon, the heroin of the world, the wife of a human, ignis.
the evil sage, the sealed princess, the Rebellious dragon, the black dragon, all these was a family in a story.

2024-01-01 18:29:07

Wait so I did not understand, will the private beta happen on jan 20 or will the comunity be a part of testing the beta?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2024-01-01 18:37:16

it will be a public beta i think

2024-01-01 21:54:56

You are actually right. Since we had to start publishing the recordings a week later than we had originally intended, meaning we were originally going for Christmas day, it has moved the entire schedule. This effectively means that yes, the January 20 release is going to be the public beta open for anyone.
You can definitely expect pretty realistic physics and aerodynamics in this version. Just watch the demo if you are interested. :-)
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)
There are no heroes without courage!
1428: Shadows over Silesia by KUBI Games
https://blind.shadows1428.com

2024-01-01 22:46:07

I am impressed with the first demonstration, do keep up the work, won't you?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2024-01-01 23:41:11

Great work on the demo!
In the training section, does it give you a tutorial on how things work?
The training flights in Eurofly 2 just throw you right in.
No explanations of anything unless you read the documentation.
I like that there's a quick key commands reference right in the application. This is something I wish we had in Eurofly 2.

2024-01-01 23:42:29

I am excited.

2024-01-01 23:48:51

keep up the good work

2024-01-02 00:09:52

Thank you Lucas for making such a wonderful demo in fluent English, my friends and I all said he presented it very well. They also said the sound was nice too. Congratulations on the success!

I am a blind pilot and, Desire to spread its wings and fly to the blue sky.
Put on the blue pilot suit,Explore the mysteries beyond the stars.
I wish there were countless accessible games,Let us have unlimited choices.
All our ideals will come true and anything is possible in the future.

2024-01-02 00:25:29

Thanks for the congratulations everyone, although that's not exactly what I'd call fluent English. It's much more fluent when I don't have to talk and fly the plane at the same time. Like this, I felt I was speaking like a Neanderthal. Lol
Sure thing, the 17 more tutorials in the basic series are coming, as well as the whole other series on training flights right after that.
There's not going to be any text documentation. We realize it would be very helpful, especially after the first read when used as a quick reference to quickly look up a specific detail later on, but no one on the team really has the time to write it properly, and it would also be pretty difficult because many of the steps during flight prep and the flight itself can vary greatly with different planes, you can take them in a different order, etc. There's the built-in help system plus the audio tutorials which are really extensive and complex and cover everything in very much detail. We believe and hope that's going to be enough for everyone.
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)

2024-01-02 01:23:14

Indeed, as others have said, thank you for the demo. You did an exceptional job and, for someone who has said that English is their second language, you did extremely well. I'm looking forward to this when it is released in Public Beta.

2024-01-02 07:01:46

Hi. I’m watching the demo as we speak and I’m incredibly looking forward to this! I have a couple questions that may seem arbitrary, so apologies if this is the case. First, are we able to ignore all of the online features and play completely off-line? I’m not particularly interested in the leaderboards or chatting with other players, so it would be nice to have the option to do everything without an Internet connection. Second, would it be possible to include the series of upcoming audio tutorials in a folder in the programs directory similar to what they used to do in the old days? This would be great for having a local Archive of the audio tutorials so that one doesn’t have to go to YouTube. Thanks in advance, let me know what you think.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2024-01-02 12:52:58 (edited by Hongjun 2024-01-02 12:54:18)

@16, yeah, you can play the game in offline mode.

2024-01-02 14:59:39

@ 16, you just create your profile as off-line. You always specify the profile type when creating one, and you always need to create a profile so that the game knows where to save your progress, even if it's off-line.
I don't think the tutorials will be included in the game folder because the only thing you download is the launcher which is a tiny little program that then downloads all the required files for you by itself. The tutorials are not files required to play the game, and including them in the launcher would needlessly increase the size of the game folder and thus of the downloads too much.
However, I'm sure it will be possible to download them as standalone MP3's from the game's website.
Lukas

2024-01-02 16:41:46

Thanks Lukas for your presentations for the eurofly 3. I have 1 question. Can we order a coffee or other drink from the crue like eurofly2?

2024-01-02 17:08:31

Not yet, the stewards are not yet implemented in the beta, but it will definitely be added later on. It's not very high priority at the moment.
Lukas

2024-01-02 17:15:31

Good job with the demon. I have one question.
In the demon you said that we can chat and voice chat to other player's.
Does that really mean that we can voice chat for other players to hear us or was that a mistake?

2024-01-02 17:38:33

Thanks for the clerefications. So, the music while flying is still the same? Just wondering.

2024-01-02 19:03:51

The music while flying has not been changed yet as far as I know. It might be later during the beta, I don't know that, but you can create your own custom schemes or put in custom music at any rate.
You cannot voice chat per se in real time but you can send voice messages to each other and listen to them directly in Eurofly, similar to how it works on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Lukas

2024-01-02 19:21:26

That's interesting. How about the requirement to run the game? Does we need a big computer to run the game? I mean do i need a good processer to run the game? Sorry for my bad english.

2024-01-02 20:18:59

The game doesn't have any extra special requirements different from other audiogames. Obviously, you just need an internet connection for the on-line features to work.
If you were able to run Eurofly 1 or 2, Eurofly 3 should work completely fine too, nothing has really changed in this regard. I was able to run even Eurofly 1 back in 2016 on a laptop model from 2010. Also, the slower your connection, the longer the initial download will take, but other than that you should be fine.
Lukas