2023-12-19 10:11:38

Hello, the developer of Crossed Eyes, the mod for the Crosscode game tried to register 3 days ago. There is still no response and no obvious way to contact the staff. Congrats guys, you are well on your way to make everyone turn arround and forget.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2023-12-19 10:19:12

Yeah, sadly I've noticed noone is maintaining the stuff really. Sad to see it is like that. I've introduced the forums to the CC's dev and said the auto-register is disabled due to spammers and the staff will accept it soon so no worries. Well, too much optomistic here. tongue

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2023-12-19 11:28:17

Sadly, that's nothing new at this point.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2023-12-19 17:33:42

What a shocker! I just can't believe it.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2023-12-19 17:48:22

It's a shame that a developer should get a negative impression of this place.  My heart is heavy.

Please support me by checking out my ko-fi shop:
https://ko-fi.com/kjsisco56927

2023-12-19 17:58:22

And in the meantime, those kids who only register to talk about clones and spam are accepted immediately.
Honestly, I don't think this forum will last long.

2023-12-19 19:13:31

It's struggling.  It's like beeing on a ship that creeks and rolls along the waves but it's a bit of a rust bucket.

2023-12-19 19:39:35

Oh believe me it will last for 10 years at the least, I gave up on this forum dying for any reason or another, it's like a cockroach, no matter how you think it's dead, it comes back. That's how I think of it.

2023-12-19 20:03:45

To be fair 3 days isn't that long in the  grand scheme of things. Not saying that's great or anything but give it a little while longer. I mean we are seeing them registering people relatively quickly, for example the dev of the PVZ Access Mod.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2023-12-19 20:04:18

The developer of the game Sisypush was also trying to register, and still nothing. Just check this.
drg wrote:
"hey everyone! the developer centi games sent an awesome message to inform that there's a new update available for the game with all of the included suggestions. he's also trying to register here but need to be approved, so i kindly ask that some mod can accept please."
drg wrote:
"here's a message from the developer explaining how to get the rock achievement.
asking once again for someone to accept him, he really wants to interact with players here."

2023-12-19 20:51:06

Nuno wrote:

There is still no response and no obvious way to contact the staff. Congrats guys, you are well on your way to make everyone turn arround and forget.

1. Private Message
2. admin (at) audiogames (dot) net
3. Please ask the developer of the CrossedEyes mod to consult their inbox.

Lamar wrote:

The developer of the game Sisypush was also trying to register, and still nothing.

Please ask them to submit another registration request.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2023-12-19 21:24:03 (edited by Dan Gero 2023-12-19 21:25:45)

Dgleks wrote:

2. admin (at) audiogames (dot) net

Doesn't work. I tried that before a few months ago. I had to email Aaron directly.

Dgleks wrote:

1. Private Message

Most of you do not check your PMs. In fact, you seem to barely check topics at all, even when they directly involve you. Aaron made that post and you were absent from that point forward while that topic devolved into a flaming mess.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2023-12-19 21:40:34

At the risk of sounding like a robot, at least someone's trying.

2023-12-19 22:08:51

@Dgleks
Message from the dev:
"I have not received any email messages, you may have blacklisted my email domain "

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2023-12-19 22:11:35

Well, the site needs better support and people who cares and do everything gaming-reladed with love and interest insteaqd of not caring at all which it's really common here from some time.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2023-12-19 22:38:40

I'm usually much more on top of this myself as well, to be honest. Last week in particular was busy in real life, as I actually had some theatre shows to prepare for. That being said, I should have looked, it would not have taken me long. What is also good is that even though the season is upon us, I've got plenty of time on my hands to be online, so I will be able to keep on top of it.

2023-12-19 23:16:50

The developer already had an account in the system. I've removed the account and attempted to re-add, please ask for them to check their emails again.

2023-12-19 23:41:03

Hay, as another bonus, another dev has just been added too, I won't say who they are I hope they'll be able to do that themselves, but, as proof: "developing board games, mobile games and PC games with accessibility features" is part of their blurb they included in the approval process.
Now before anyone panics, I'm not about to tell everyone hay this or that person registered, all the time, but in this situation I want(ed) to provide proof something is happening.

2023-12-20 00:47:42

Hi,
Developer of CrossedEyes here,
The issue was with my email provider not delivering emails from this domain.
No one is at fault here, I'd like to apologize for causing so much trouble.

2023-12-20 12:12:58

@6: For 100th time: There's a difference between real clones (where sounds or other assets have been stolen, NOT counting publically available libraries or other assets) and concept clones, which just happen to follow the same concept as another game. It's a shame some people still don't seem to understand that.
It's good that this has been resolved.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2024-01-27 17:50:00

And yeah, another dev is trying to register here but no success. Someone should do something with this system as it's really hard to appear here.

The dev of Luck Be a Landlor is trying to register. He's trying from his dev e-mail
TrampolineTales
email: [email protected]

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2024-01-27 20:49:54

it's normal registration now, you sure that is being used instead of the weird old one? Just need to go to the restricted topic thing to get unrestricted.

2024-01-28 00:25:52

Thanks! Didn't notice it. However he didn't get any confimation e-mail so probably something is wrong with AG forums and some domains.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2024-01-28 02:45:03

Hi,
We've changed it to the previous system, for those new. If he registers with the normal link at the top of the page, he should then, hopefully, be able to go to the restricted section and put his intro in there. From there we'll be able to unrestrict. This is also reflected in the note about registrations now as well.

2024-01-28 18:44:36

@23, Did he check his Spam folder?