2024-03-28 14:36:21

A few questions.
1. Did you get rid of tracking? Judging by the scope system it sounds like it but I just wanted to be sure.
2. Is there a limit to the number of items you can be holding at a time?
3. How Pay to Win is this going to be? Are the things you pay for still available in game? And do payed items have an advantage mechanically over unpayed players?
Other than those questions, this looks really good. Also, can I ask what sort of maps we have? Cities and stuff like that or is it more open?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23 4

2024-03-28 14:46:33

We haven't finished the maps yet, we will complete the maps with our builders in beta. What kind of maps would you like to see?
As for your 2nd question, right now there is no limit to the items you can hold, but that's a good idea, maybe we can do that too.
Finally, we can't really call it pay to win, because players can also win in matches, so it's not just about money. Moreover, paying players will have an advantage over regular players, but not to the point of breaking the game system.

Tarquin wrote:

A few questions.
1. Did you get rid of tracking? Judging by the scope system it sounds like it but I just wanted to be sure.
3. How Pay to Win is this going to be? Are the things you pay for still available in game? And do payed items have an advantage mechanically over unpayed players?
Other than those questions, this looks really good. Also, can I ask what sort of maps we have? Cities and stuff like that or is it more open?

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2024-03-28 14:47:48

Yes, tracking has been completely removed.

Tarquin wrote:

A few questions.

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2024-03-28 14:49:54

We currently have a key config for joistick. We would like to do this for keyboard controls, but currently nothing like this has been added. But we have this innovation on our agenda, we will add it.

TheTrueSwampGamer wrote:

lol just from reading that I"m confused how the most basic thing, moving works. if we aim up and down with w and s, use shift to aim higher and lower, how do we also use shift with the movement keys to run? Or, can we at least have a key config like there is for the joystick support to change  our keybinds.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-03-28 18:55:13

It's good that tracking feature is removed.

Regards,
Felix.

2024-03-28 20:43:05 (edited by azure 2024-03-28 20:43:47)

If you implement a map builder that we could use without programming, would i be willing to help create multiple maps

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-29 01:04:05

maragaz wrote:

As for your 2nd question, right now there is no limit to the items you can hold, but that's a good idea, maybe we can do that too.
Finally, we can't really call it pay to win, because players can also win in matches, so it's not just about money. Moreover, paying players will have an advantage over regular players, but not to the point of breaking the game system.

Tarquin wrote:

A few questions.

You say that even though real world is completely p2w.

I used to be techboy
not any more

2024-03-29 04:29:30

@182
I must underline that the developer of RW is me and Braw, not Maragaz. And I would like to remind you that the topic is not related to the real world.

Regards,
Felix.

2024-03-30 22:51:32

Maragaz, call me on Telegram, I sent you a message there, but I don't know if it arrived

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-03-31 21:53:24 (edited by maragaz 2024-03-31 21:54:02)

Hello, what's your name in there? I had a lot of groups so It's hard to see you.

azure wrote:

Maragaz, call me on Telegram, I sent you a message there, but I don't know if it arrived

Regards...

Bilal

2024-03-31 22:28:53

it was juan_azurejoga you already answered me

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2024-04-06 17:00:40

any updates to this?

2024-04-07 18:20:06

Not yet, I'll let you know.

blindpro wrote:

any updates to this?

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 14:33:04

The topic has been updated. Check post 1 for more information.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 14:58:54

let's first of all answer the question what I can do. I would test the game to see if things work correctly, and would repport buggs. I don't know what else i should, or can do. as for my email, I will pm it to you.

2024-04-18 15:01:11

K then, thanks.

ficho wrote:

let's first of all answer the question what I can do. I would test the game to see if things work correctly, and would repport buggs. I don't know what else i should, or can do. as for my email, I will pm it to you.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 15:36:15

My email: [email protected]

May I help you?
1: Check BUGS and report BUGS.
2: Evaluation of the new fps system.
3: Check and get familiar with the text in advance to quickly translate the game into Vietnamese, as we talked about before.

2024-04-18 15:40:11

would you put up a google form instead? you know, privacy reasons.

2024-04-18 15:43:11

I'll be on it soon.

JasonBlaze wrote:

would you put up a google form instead? you know, privacy reasons.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 15:54:52

Those who wants to join into beta with google forms, you guys can use this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … sp=sf_link

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 19:20:13

hello!
I sent the aplication.
now lets wait.

2024-04-18 19:39:55

So, there were 13 replies so far, and we will discuss who to get and who not.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 20:12:01 (edited by maragaz 2024-04-18 20:15:06)

We've accepted 8 out of 15 members. You guys can still sent your submissions. Keep in mind that your mails that you givenn should already signed / sign up into dropbox already to get all of you to beta folder.

Accepted members should get the dropbox'ss folder adding request mail soon.

Regards...

Bilal

2024-04-18 23:51:03 (edited by blindpro 2024-04-19 00:07:47)

i just sent in mine. also , @maragaz i sent you a pm if you acsept me in.

2024-04-19 00:18:34

well
[email protected]
Thats my email.
I can test and play.
It all depends when you start.
But I have may, most of june from the 20th, and bar theh first week in novemba thhis year I should have timme to test.
I have tested and done many projects before mostly web stuff and other research projects.
So I am experienced with testing things.