2023-06-23 19:27:51 (edited by Tenkarider 2023-12-22 02:52:01)

Hi Everyone! It took more than the expected, but Finally Hell Hunter 2 - Damned Soul is launched!
I improved the game further and fixed what the testers find out. Here's some of the main features:
- Extra gimmicks, both in battle and in map;
- Relic system, some extra resource for Elyon that can use in battle to adapt to the enemy who's fighting against
- Extra polishing, where i could i made the UI scrolling happen more smoothly, in particular the inventory, which will
now shift from an item to the next one much faster, skipping faster the speech... check all items and descriptions!
- In battle now healing and other functions won't make Elyon getting hit if done while under attack, which was an undesired
behaviour (now only attacking, dodging the wrong direction and not dodging in time will cause damage to Elyon while under attack)
- One battle feature which is quite technical is worth to be mentioned here: Aside the normal attack, some enemies can do also
a secondary attack (which is not the deadly attack!), it's another normal attack which has different properties, like another
sound or a different timing than the normal one (sometime it can have the same sound).
- In battle it has been added another sound channel, in which secondary attack will play. The main point of this extra channel
is mostly the fact, that while the usual channel is used both from normal attacks, elyon attacks and enemies hit reactions, and
so they can be cancelled among themselves, the secondary channel is used only for secondary attacks and that means that their
sound cannot be cancelled, so it can overlap with the main channel and doing some extra sound camouflage, a powerful weapon in
enemies' hands... stay focused and study your enemy.
- I'd hardly call it a worldmap, but HH2 features a sort of map system, basically from the meeting point at the start of the game
you can access to all the locations which will be unlocked during the game, that mostly implies that the navigation system is
very efficient and backtracking is absolutely minimal.
- Higher replay value, due to hidden stuff and optional events, it's not possible to discover everything in a single run: the story
will have some twists on the way, and consequences will never be the same, so expect at least 2 playthroughs to complete your
experience

For who didn't play the game yet, Hell Hunter 2 - Damned Soul is a Horror RPG game, this is the story of Elyon, a vampire
hunter, he's a dhampir hence the son of a vampire and a human, he hunted vampires and creatures for a long time, now he
wants to succeed in his greatest hunt: Dracula, the lord of darkness.
The story is set in Transylvania, in our days: technology like smartphones already exist, to be precise, in this modern
society creatures of the night exist and people is not aware of that, some of the creatures even live among humans,
in disguise. Elyon hunts them far from the eyes of common humans and travels along darkest places during his personal
mission.
This is the sequel and it will bring to conclusion anything which has been started and yet unsolved in HH1, along with the
story of Elyon.

The dynamic music and ambience of the game, combined to the horror gimmicks will make you enter inside the mood of the
game, you'll fight even more types of enemies with different behaviors among them. Aside the main story, the game has
secret quests and superbosses.
And, while you might have noticed that the previous lines above were similar to the ones of HH1's launch, then if you also played
the first game you also realized that it wasn't just flavor text: well, that will be even more true in HH2. Study your enemy
and learn how it fights, the toughest enemies will prevail against you if going unprepared.

Thanks to all people who played Hell Hunter and/or wrote in my topics so far, you helped a lot with your feedbacks and
with your support!

The game is now purchasable on audiogame.store for Windows (64 bit) and Mac OS X:

English store page:
http://www.audiogame.store/en/products/ … -damn-soul

Italian store page:
http://www.audiogame.store/it/products/ … -damn-soul

Hell Hunter 1 on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2595 … AntiNomen/

Hell Hunter 2 on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2595 … mned_Soul/

Also, it will be discounted for the first 3 days!

If you have any question, or want to share your experience or anything else, please write here and I'll try to answer as
soon as possible!

Thanks again for all the posts, it has been a long journey and i learned a lot on the way, much more than what i could ever hope.
That's something i won't forget.

2023-06-23 19:29:56 (edited by Dark 2023-06-23 19:30:55)

This is awesome!

I haven't got out of the caves of the abyss in Hh1 yet (much guide dog training todo), but as soon as I have, I will pick this up!

Love the idea of a hub system, and of multiple alternative routes for different playthroughs.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2023-06-23 19:50:20

I’m having some trouble getting the game. On the website, I see the ad to wishlist link, but I don’t see the add to cart link.

2023-06-23 19:55:48

Hi @Dark! Neat, looking forward, glad you like it, and thanks in advance for the support!

Hello @Weston!, Thanks for the support! hm... it's weird, in the site i can see the add to cart button

2023-06-23 20:03:15

@Tenkarider: Yeah, that is odd. Usually, the add to cart link is right next to the add to wish list link on the audio games.store site I think. But I don’t see it anywhere on the webpage. I am also logged in, so I don’t think that that is the issue. I also double checked with another game on their site, and I could see the add to cart link on that.

2023-06-23 20:10:22 (edited by stewie 2023-06-23 20:11:42)

I'm having the same problem; I only see the add to wishlist link and not add to cart. I checked the Italian page too and there is no add to cart link there either.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2023-06-23 20:14:32

@Weston, ok one tester reported that it's the same issue when BQ3 has been launched, i reported it to them, i hope they will fix it asap sad

Hello @stewie! Sorry for the inconvent, i hope they fix it asap!

2023-06-23 20:30:36

Ok, they should have fixed it! Check it out!
One of the testers confirmed it, can you confirm it works both on italian and english store page?

2023-06-23 20:37:57

It looks like it has already been fixed on both pages; thanks for the fast response. I just bought it.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2023-06-23 20:39:46

@Tenkarider: Yep, it’s working here as well. Thanks. Buying it now.

2023-06-23 20:42:43

@stewie, perfect... thanks for the support!

@Weston, cool! Enjoy the game!

2023-06-23 20:46:09 (edited by stewie 2023-06-23 20:52:21)

So I think one of the starting locations might be bugged. Hitting control to go to "Helper's House" in the capital just does nothing whatsoever.

(edit)It looks like it does work; there's just no message initially (before you're intended to go there).(/edit)

2023-06-23 20:58:01

@stewie, yeah that's how it works

2023-06-23 21:14:05

Hi.
awesome. I'll check that out as soon as possible.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2023-06-23 21:17:24

Hi @SLJ! Thanks for the support!

2023-06-23 21:26:29

Amazing. Now I'm going to not actually devour the entire game at once. I'll pick it and play it little by little, to enjoy it as long as possible smile congrats Tenkarider on the release. I'll buy the game right away.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2023-06-23 21:30:49

Hi @Muhammad Hajjar, Way to go! Yeah there's no hurry, and thanks for the support!

2023-06-23 21:33:54

Congrats on the release.
I'm currently training with my guide dog and going through online college classes, but hopefully I can start it Sunday and do a let's play.

2023-06-23 21:48:47

Hello @Rich_Beardsley! Thanks a lot! Take it easy and thanks for the support as well! Looking forward the let's play!

2023-06-24 00:13:12

i need to check this out smile Hope the key chaos won't start again. @tenkarider, congratulations for the release!

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2023-06-24 00:38:11

Add to cart link is right above add to wishlist now. Let's see if I can buy it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2023-06-24 00:48:11

Hi @arnold18! Thanks! Well the first problem seems to have been solved.

Hello @mata! It should... right?

2023-06-24 01:47:06

Congradulations on releasing this for Windows! I've never played Hell Hunter 1 or 2 on other platforms, but I've heard good things about it. I have a few things to ask regarding purchase, sorry for asking repetitive questions if they've been answered before.
Does this run on Windows 11? I'm thinking of buying it, but the website says the highest version of Windows it can use is 10. I have enough money and a credit card, so actually paying for the game won't be a problem. Also, I've heard that every time you get a new computer, you have to pay for it again. Is this the truth? I think the computer I have can run the game, it's a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro. System specs are below, are these good enough?
Device name    LAPTOP-G7G2LN51
Processor    11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.42 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.68 GB usable)
Device ID    7EBF4E93-B6BA-4604-8D40-A29DB5B43E23
Product ID    00325-82137-83678-AAOEM
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition    Windows 11 Home
Version    22H2
Installed on    4/9/2023
OS build    22621.1848
Serial number    4WNP9FNR500173
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2023-06-24 02:11:44

Those are only the minimum requirements. I've run a few of their games on Windows 11 without any problems.
As for purchasing the games, you don't have to buy it again. Just email them and notify them that you need your keys reset and you'll be able to access your games on the new machine.

2023-06-24 02:45:07

wow. the game out when i'm sleaping. anyway. good job to you tenkarider and your tester. hope to see other game from you.