2023-01-15 21:38:02

Hello!
The database entry for this game should be updated somehow, as the download link is no longer available. Furthermore, there's no longer an entry for this game on agarchive.net
Kind regards,
Florian

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2023-01-16 13:44:35 (edited by Dakonna 2023-01-16 13:44:53)

I think there's no more ways to get this. In the changelog for the archive it says "Per developer request, Acefire, Active Soundscape Engine, and Chopper Challenge have been removed." I guess Damien didn't want people to have access to this anymore for some random reason.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2023-01-16 19:59:46

Dakonna wrote:

I think there's no more ways to get this. In the changelog for the archive it says "Per developer request, Acefire, Active Soundscape Engine, and Chopper Challenge have been removed." I guess Damien didn't want people to have access to this anymore for some random reason.

Yeah, but the download link is still in the audiogames.net database. It's a broken link, that's why I decided to report it here.

2023-01-17 00:12:45

I wonder why. Those were very fun games

2023-01-21 09:50:12 (edited by Emilia 2023-01-21 09:51:18)

@4 cuz he's the dev so he can lmao. Sometimes humans are weird ya know? I mean maybe it was because as far as I know ace fire setup contained his voice, it sounded like it had an effect on it though, and I am not sure about copper challenge but active soundscape engine surely didn't have his voice so I don't get it either. I mean it's not like it was a huge milestone but it was a fun thing to play with.

2023-01-21 23:53:12

omer wrote:

Those were very fun games

Yeah, however they did it. Even if those games used to be popular, perhaps they aren't compatible with the operation system nowadays, therefore they can no longer be played. This may be the official theory, but who knows? Game developers could decide to ask for their removal from the net.