2023-01-02 03:38:40 (edited by George_Gaylord 2023-01-02 03:42:58)

We've been seeing alot of problems cropping up with regard name changes and user registration. Why not create a new rank and give them the priviledges of a default user plus the ability to change user groups? It would literally take 5 minutes to do while helping out the current staff freeing up time to do more important things like hash out the ongoing sounds issue. And before you ask, yes. Yes the current admins should be able to create a new rank as far as I remember

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2023-01-02 03:40:09

i have to agree with post1

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2023-01-02 03:40:29

Don't think that's how it works. Only webmasters can create a new rank, as far as I know. I used the software once or twice and from what I remember that's not possible.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2023-01-02 05:24:34

Anyone who is an administrator can create a rank. I've used the software and I could do it without having to resort to hackery outside of it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2023-01-05 11:19:15

how dare we expect them to take a break from issuing warnings and disciplining others to perhaps do something that would help the forum? that would just be unreasonable.

2023-01-05 23:19:00

@5, You're completely missing the point.
Admins would still be able to do this stuff, but this user group would be able to make the changes.
You wouldn't say that if you had administrators on a Discord server, but you added another group to help with something else would you?

2023-01-07 16:44:07

No, @6, you're the one that's missing the point... zing!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2023-01-11 22:19:04

A new rank takes less than 5 minutes to do just FYI. Use to run the same forum software back in the day and you can indeed make a new one and do stuff directly from admin panel. You do not need web masters to do stuff just to let all of ya know.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2023-01-14 07:46:29

i fought that the forum is so active when i saw it in the first time , but i don't know what's happened to the administrators , closing the topics or moving them after years and tens of users or hundreds wanting to register but they can't and more more, why not creating a ranks for this , rank for the user registration , rank for the user worning, rank for the user closing and moving the topics and split the ranks by the users, not any user, users modirators can select them

the torch of hope.