2022-03-26 12:52:37

hello. I saw the topic for a game called grim quest, and it seems to have been popular with the community. I thought I would tell you all about the recently released grim quest, origins.
Grim quest origins is a prequel to grim quest, set about 1000 years before. It shows the events that lead up to The tear. I’ve been playing the game and it seems to be accessible. I thought I would share it because there hasn’t been a topic created for it so far as I’ve seen.
I know it is on android as well as iOS but I could only get the AppStore link as of now. If you want to find it on android you could just search the name
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/grim-ques … 1612461285

2022-03-26 15:32:32

For some reason, that game bled into the topic for the original game rather than made into a whole new topic. Thanks for doing that.

2022-03-26 20:40:00 (edited by Dark 2022-03-26 21:03:34)

I need to give that one a try, I do like the original, though I hope the access for this one is all okay.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)