2022-03-07 03:39:03

Hey guys! hope everyone is well, another big update has been released from fs2 (fantasy story ii)

below, I leave the links along with the changelog. we hope you like it!

2022-02-19 Version 2.6 "Accessibility Update Part 2" Update Content
System
• Updated Unity version to 2020.3.26f1, Mirror version to 57.0.0, RT-Voice Pro version to 2021.3.7.
• Changed "Connect to official server" for list display. Integrate the lobby server function into the program and add the item "Launch lobby server" in "Launch server".
• Improved cheat prevention and added "Kick the cheater" item to "Launch server".
Graphics
• Improved graphics (modified app icons. Changed images in title scenes. Changed UI skins. Added icons to menus for each scene. Changed map graphics. Implemented day and night. Changed enemy attack movement. Potion icon modified.)
Input
• Modified entry system code. Changed some default keys (assign open and closed menu to middle click. Abolished the numeric keypad from speech history and assigned it to camera operation. Changed read aloud meter from G key to H key. Assigned the gate information read aloud to the G key. Abolished the open and closed map M key.) Implemented a function to maintain distance by pressing and holding the lock button. Implemented the function to close all windows by pressing and holding the X key.
Option
• Organized categories (Moved "Screen", "Camera", "UI" and "Color Scheme" to "Graphics". Added "Volume Settings" and "Audio Preview" and moved "Speech (Voice) Settings", "Speech Settings (NVDA)", "Speech Settings (Filter)" and "3D SE Settings" for "Audio". Moved Audio Vibration Output" and "Speech Settings (Morse)" for "Vibration". Added "Registry Settings". Added "Controller Remapping" and "Mouse Customization" to "Input".).
• Added "Width" and "Height" input fields for "Graphics->Display". Changed maximum UI scale from 1.0 to 2.0 (must have a long horizontal aspect ratio to display at a scale greater than 1.0).
• Added "Enable Camera Shake" and "Day and Night" items in "Graphics->Camera".
• Added "Enable Bold Font Style", "Enable Italic Font Style", "Display Shortcut Buttons", "Display Shortcut Keys" and "Window Position" and moved "Pin Chat Window" and " Show chat log" from "Input" to "Graphics->UI". Fixed tactics, blocking, gauge, server info, and minimap buttons to be flipped on "Flip left and right shortcuts".
• Changed the initial value of the system SE volume to 0.4.
• Moved "Display Audio Tag" and "Display Audio Spectrum" from "Audio" to "Audio->Audio Preview". Modified audio tags to scale in volume. Added "FFT Window" item.
• Moved "Enable map movement log", "Enable spellcast log", "Enable health damage log", "Enable health heal log", "Enable stamina heal log" and "Enable heal log of mana" from "Speech settings (filter)" to "Log settings". Moved "Enable kill log" and "Death log HP rate" from "Assistance function".
• Moved "Input Method" from "Input" to "Mouse Customization". Moved "Enable warning when mouse is over window" from "Assistance function".
• Added "Game Speed" item to "Assistance Function". Moved "Synchronize audio to game speed" from "Audio".
• Added "Update Translations" button for "Language".
Language
• The translation text for terms added in Version 2.6 is machine translation.
• 송재선 fixed the Korean translation text.
• Fixed word breakage of translated "Japanese Hiragana" text.
Changes
• Changed to display profile in player character description in pub.
• Changed to add prefix (A)(B) to popup name in PvP state. Changed to add the recommended skill value prefix to the enemy's popup name. Changed to display recommended skill values for enemies and fishing spots in the map window description.
• Changed transforming enemies to display multiple HP gauges.
• Changed the Food value to the merit that HP, SP, MP automatically recover if the food is not 0, instead of the demerit that the skill does not increase if the food is 0.
• Changed to get fishing drops automatically.
• Removed recipes for non-craftable items.
• Adjusted the position of buttons in the dialog.

bug fix
• Added code to check array for corruption when loading inventory.
• Fixed a bug where you would be confined on the map when moving to World of Void (d, 5) with an altar.
• Fixed conversion data not being configured correctly in the speech settings window (Morse).
• Fixed a bug that hit sounds like recovery magic becoming impact sounds.
• Fixed server list refresh time off when idle.
• Fixed the death message being displayed before the damage message.
• Fixed a bug that "Entered ..." is displayed even if the activation map move log is disabled.
• Fixed saying being registered twice when AI is a friend.
optimization
• Optimized code.

download links.

discord server

website official

google drive windows 64 bits, download

google drive, windows 32 bits.

google drive, mac version

android version,

google drive, linux version

google drive, linux server

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-03-07 08:05:35

This. I can translate game into Vietnamese. I am you can add Vietnamese. I can translate English via Vietnamese

2022-03-07 10:13:10

People, I have noticed a bug.
The game speed key to slow down doesn't work, only for speed up.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2022-03-07 15:53:29

Oh yeah!
I have tried to change keys from settings, so everything is now OK.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2022-03-08 00:41:11

@2 there are several ways one of them and use the dictionary for NVDA to translate, there is also the easiest way I did. email the developer to translate the game to your native language, he will send you the translation files and stuff, so if everything is translated you can resend it to him, and he will put it in pc and android game

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-03-08 01:28:59

This is probably not a big update, but the guy who are working on it got some more plans for version 3.0 with player own home and stuff. I know it might be hard to enjoy because of the simplistic sounds for some of you, but under that cover, this is really a cool game IMO. Not to mention how friendly the developer is as well, which is rare these days haha.

2022-03-08 05:28:47

azure wrote:

@2 there are several ways one of them and use the dictionary for NVDA to translate, there is also the easiest way I did. email the developer to translate the game to your native language, he will send you the translation files and stuff, so if everything is translated you can resend it to him, and he will put it in pc and android game

thank you

2022-03-08 17:59:50

Hi guys!
I am triing to play on android, but I can't type a character name, the keyboard not appear on the screen.
How to fix this?

2022-03-09 02:41:45

Hello everyone, just was wondering  if someone can give me the keystrokes  I would use to play  this game with the Mac? I figured out I have to turn voiceover off but once I create my character enter the game, I am totally lost. Any help would be appreciated.

2022-03-10 02:12:54

this is one of games I think would do well on the Nintendo switch do to it being a hybrid console.

2022-03-10 03:22:42

I personally think porting this to nintendo would be a headache.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-03-10 03:23:26

@9 the same keys you use on windows,  you use on mac, I think that's it.e

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-03-10 03:27:00

I am running Monterey and it does not run anywhere near the experience I am used to with windows. to be honest once I start the game, I have no earthly clue how to progress from there

2022-03-12 07:51:29

Wow! Linux support with speech! So awesome! Thanks! smile

Oh, for anyone else trying this on Linux, run it with the

-ESpeakApplication=espeak-ng

flag. You will, of course, need the espeak-ng package installed.

My games: https://stormgames.wolfe.casa
Support my work on Ko-fi

2022-03-12 12:26:02

Finally got to play this Natively on Arch. It works surprisingly well....that being said I do wonder if there's a way to have it use a settings .conf file instead of my speech-dispatcher.conf which is default and thus insanely sloooooooooow.....

I have Orca at 100, FS2 is at 40-50 rate and it's bugging me immensely.

That, and I need a getting started guide. I found the grave robber then decided to quit so I can get snacks

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2022-03-12 18:45:49

So hmm...having played this for a bit

Is my sword skill meant to go up slowly with a knife. Is it that big of a leap from 0 to 20 sword? I'm also getting the feeling magic is OP a shit and I shouldn't bother with a sword, but knowing my luck there'll be enemies that are immune to magic. I've not checked out the world map yet...but I love the shortcut keys for using stufff and navigating to points like enemies, apaths and so on. This is, to me, what Your_Adventure could be. You taking notes, Pelantis? Lol

THe minigames for crafting/cooking are fun as well. I made a MG grade snake wand, by sheer dumb luck and I'm now owning things with magic...

So I'm a bit confused about the shops however and the barrier stuff. Do I need to explore more to find stuff to raise that? I want to get my physical attack up to 20 to use the sword I crafted...and holy hell I was pissed when I was speed selling all my stuff and sold my crafted gear, um, oops....

But yeah. I love the crating and minigames. For some reason the music goes really, really well with fishing, but I'm a bit confused. See. I know about the stuff in the shops, but does that change as my skills go up, or is that it for what I can buy from the shops?

I'm more asking since I was crating earlier and ran into a bunch of unkhnown stuff for tailoring/etc...so is that all unlocked by getting skills up?

And lastly, I see a debug key but it doesn't do anything. Is that something the dev forgot to remove or is there a way I can play around with it /offline/?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2022-03-16 12:02:39

After playing this for a bit, wow, it is awesome. I'm just curious if there is a way to give or sell items to other players. My 8-year old daughter loves the game too. We have spent more than a few hours playing together. I just wish there was a way I could give her some of the stuff I crafted.

@JaceK you can set items to locked so that you can't drop or accidently sell them. Also, as you craft and reinforce things you will unlock new recipes. You can find higher level equipment in other outposts or towns. It's actually quite a huge world. Just be ware of the mermen and krakken lol. If you are going for a warrior type, I personally suggest either the claws for fast attacks or the spear for long ranged attacks. That's another reason this game is so awesome, it's not completely sword obsessed. smile

My games: https://stormgames.wolfe.casa
Support my work on Ko-fi

2022-03-16 12:05:59

I think you and your dauter should be in the same room, and when you craft stuff, it'll drop and she just have to take it. so both of you will get the item... at least that's how I remember how it works.