2022-02-11 14:50:14

I turned my phone on this morning and voiceover is acting strangely. The pitch is odd but settings shows it at the default. It also mispronounces so much now. Am I the only one?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2022-02-11 19:26:59

What voice are you experiencing these issues with? Can you give us some examples of what it mispronounces that it used to get right? Are you aware of any software updates that took place over night?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2022-02-11 21:09:40

Have you turned either VoiceOver or your phone off then back on? Turning off the former normally resolves the issue as I've had it once or twice before and this is how I got over it.