2016-08-16 10:02:53

how about the soccer games, either pro evolution soccer series or fifa series? is that game playable also?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-16 10:45:46

Hi.
No, I quite don't think so, cause I have seen over the last few years that the comentators talk less and less, in adition to the fact that they talk more about the players then the game, so I guess the Fifa games and alike are not playable for us.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-08-16 21:25:02

Hi.
I have MLB 06 by now and wanted to ask if someone had some experiences with the game.
Are there certain things to set up? Cause when I pitch I had this now for happening 4 times in one inning that my oponents get an inside the park homerun, and my fielders just seem to not do something sometimes or their not fast enough.
So, are their some things to watch here?

2016-08-17 05:37:33

Off question a little, sorry. Sport games aren't really my type lol. Leave it to the next person then.
Anyway, for those who wanna try bleach heat the soul, the most accessible ones are 5, 6 and 7, basically the last in the series itself. I like 7 the most, however, as it's the hardest of all. Everything below that are playable, but with a little bit of effort. 6 has a bit of inaccessible part when it comes to mode.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-17 06:52:14

@simba:  how do you setup auto fielding in the game?
@mata: any naruto/dragon ball games that is playable on the psp?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-17 12:26:41

Hi.
at hanif, Well, I am not really sure on that. What we did is go to the setting, go to gameplay and set the field assistant to the assistent option, but I am not really shure that it helped, due to known reasons in my last post.

2016-08-17 20:55:04

any naruto titles are playable, but with moderate to great effort. Dragon ball i don't know. I'm not a fan.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-17 23:08:27

For the naruto games, the story mode is mostly adventure?

2016-08-18 04:58:28

adventure and beat 'em up. one on one or two on one or two on two+ battle for some games. the hardest among the titles is ultimate ninja impact. i took more than a day trying to complete just one stage

2016-08-19 04:56:36

Hi.
After we talked about the NBA games some posts ago, I now remember something.
Some years back, some guy called claudio, recorded a gameplay sample for brandon cole, with him playing NBA 09 live from EA Sports for the psp.
I am wondering, is someone called claudio on this forum and knows the game? I don't know if he is fully blind, cause if so, it would be really cool to play NBA 09, cause as far as I heard, in addition to the normal season mode and stuff like that, you can also start a world championship, and this is something that really interests me.

2016-08-19 05:28:45

the only claudio around here is caudio garanzini.
about NBA 09, how does the season world actually work? did you need to setup something first beforte starting the season?

2016-08-19 09:02:07

Urm, now you are asking me something, I didn't play this game, I didnt want to buy it just to see that it is inaccessible.
Another question, I am not sure if I should try it out, but I have an interest in trying out the WWE games for the psp, but I am a bit afraight of those games, cause the things I heard in the review on Brandon Cole, these games sound like that you have to learn a freakin lot before playing them.
So, did someone of you play any WWE Games for the psp?

2016-08-19 20:03:24

wwe games for psp are playable, and are in fact, quite easy. the problem is most of the time, sometimes for some people, you don't here the hit or the swing sounds no matter what. oh that reminds me though, rocky ballboa is playable. and it's not that hard even if you don't hear anything other than impact.

2016-08-20 09:09:11

for SVR 2011, the main story mode is not playable, cause you have to navigate rather than just cutscenes and fights.
also, is naruto shippuden: legends: akatsuki rising playable?

2016-08-20 14:41:25

that's the hard one, hanif. if you have days to play that, yeah. if you want it fast, that game is obviously not for you.

2016-08-20 19:48:41

Hi.
I have an sort of urgent question and hope that someone of you can help me?
Does someone know how to save your progress and settings in MLB 06? Somehow, my audio and other setting will not save after quitting the game and they will just go back to normal when i restart the game.
For information, I am using an PSP 3000 slim with the software version 6.31

2016-08-21 01:12:01

I think there is a save settings option.

2016-08-21 04:30:54

No, there isn't, at leased not in the options menu, their is just gameplay, audio, game tuning, game tips and credits there.

2016-08-22 12:36:08

Hi.
Ok, now at leased I can say something, my memory stick or the card reader isn't broken, I tried saving with another game and it worked.
I found out that I seam to have a seperate saving option for an MLB 06 season, but still I don't know where the regular saving feature is, for example for exhibition games.
Does someone maybe have another idea where I could look this thing up? I was also searching for that question on the internet, but couldnt find anything.

2016-08-22 15:04:11

Okay, I'm just wondering how megaman maverick - Hunter X is playable? As far as I remember this on SNES (and this is more or les a remake) it have some jumping puzzles etc.

Any explanations?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-08-22 18:03:46

an explanation for mega man powered up is also good too, since I'm planning to get those games.

2016-08-23 05:55:58

hi guys, for anyone who played naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3, I need urgent help.
I am at chapter 3, mission 4 or 5, I'm not really sure about it.
in that mission, I am playing as might guy, and he has to remove the tags to break the barrier. I go right, kill the enemies, until I reach a fiery trap with an enemy in it.
I kill them and when I go passed that fireball trap, I jump up but I can't advance. any tips on how to complete this mission? it's at the part after the fight between naruto and sakura.

2016-08-23 09:08:27

for naruto ultimate 3, that part needs you to dash jump back and dash dash+jump again real fast. just don't jump when you think you're not near the trap. if you're close to it, jump or do a rythmic, slow double jump to go across.

2016-08-27 17:56:12

So you navigate this game like a puzzle. There will be a sound for when you approache a battle. Navigation is kind of like this. Use the arrows to move around the map no walking on this part. Just choose where you want to go by selecting with the dirrectional buttons and confirm with the x button. Once again there is a sound for battles, and often enemies will spon and fight you. As for leveling up there is a sound that plays while you are fighting. And the good news is once you level up you go back to full health. And in battles if you wish to fight normally follow these button commands.
Jump or double jump X.
Circle and the directional buttons unleash basic attacks.
L. To lock on to your opponent .
The d pad can also help you locate your opponent by letting you know which side they are on. Use the annalog stick to do basic attacks with circle.
R will do the following. Block.
R plus triangle dash to your opponent. R plus square to use your soul brake, and then press it again to do your soul gage. Note. For some of them you need to press buttons in order to do extra damage, but for ject and titus you press them all. Also the last boss in the game is really a pain so make sure you level up a character before fighting him. Not sure how it works in command mode though. But this how I beat it.

2016-08-27 18:44:12

was that for bleach sc?