2016-08-13 22:06:37

is the latest version works with LOTR tactics too? about 300, I am now at the part when someone says to form up, and I am at the horse or something and I have to defeat the enemies.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-13 22:11:18

sorry for double posting, I just need to inform you that my PPSSPP finally have an analogue stick controls.
to set up, press alt and choose settings, and then arrow through until you hear "game controls" and press enter. now this is the hard part: you have to put NVDA in to screen review mode, and press NVDA+R to activate the OCR(if you have the add-on installed), and press the review key until you hear the analogue stick controls. to activate, press NVDA+NUM enter, and press the key that you want for the analogue stick, and when it's done, press the back button at the top.
however, my PPSSPP only has a left analogue stick control, I didn't configure the right analogue one.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-13 23:09:27

Hi.
I have played around a bit with ppsspp, and sometimes, my games just start stuttering, and I don't know why that is so.
Does someone know how to obtimize the emulator, does this even work?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-08-14 04:39:01

depends on the games, simba. if you play something like indiana jones yeah, it stutters. i haven't tried with the latest version so can't tell. and hanif, the latest version works fine with lotr tactics. and thank you for the screen tips. That's sure helpful. I thought that part wasn't accessible.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-14 05:18:20

yeah right, the latest version indeed works with the lord of the rings: tactics.
for LOTR tactics, how do you guys complete the second mission? I always got killed with a very big monster that always attack with a bow or something. anyway, any other action/adventure/beat-em-up/shooter games that is playable for the PSP? I tried hexiz force but that one is only playable at the beginning, maybe half of it.

2016-08-14 09:12:24

rorouni kenshin, oh and all tekken games for psp if you haven't tried so.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-14 09:15:47

Hi.
Maybe I am missinformed, but wasn't there a deaf jam, fight for new yourk port for the PSP? I might be wrong, but I think I heard of that one.

2016-08-14 09:49:26

Correct, the psp port for def jam is titled def jam: fight for ny - takeover.
Also, does anyone tried something called dante's inferno for the psp? It's a beat-em-up by the way

2016-08-14 11:51:25 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-08-14 11:53:37)

Dante's Inferno is an action-adventure game. The player controls Dante, the game's protagonist, and engages in fast-paced combat, platforming and environment-based puzzles.
sounds not playable...
I hate platforming tongue
and there is a QTE also...

2016-08-14 12:12:31

dante is obviously not playable despite the fact that you can handle the controls. the game itself doesn't have anything much to help us navigate.
i'm still confused of what lotr tactics screen consists of. If someone can give me the screen, menu and all that in detail, that'd be much appritiated.

2016-08-14 13:39:16

have you check brandon cole's recording for lotr tactics?

2016-08-14 13:44:52

In the main menu, you can choose to start a new game, load your saved game, change some settings, and go to ea related stuff.
After selecting new game, you'll be at the campaign menu. Here, there are 2 campaigns, which is fellowship(the good side) and mordor(the evil side). The default option is fellowship, so just press the x button to select it.
After selecting a campaign, you will be presented with 3 options. This is the difficulty setting, so choose with the up or down arrow and press x. The cursor by default starts at medium, so if you want to play easy, press up and press x.
When the opening movie is finished, you are at a menu again, to buy items and upgrading your character. I don't know if we can upgrade the characters or not, so just press x to skip this screen. Then, you'll be presented with menus to select your mission, so just press x twice to play. Everytime you complete a mission, the cursor automatically placed at the next mission, which is a good thing.
Now, for the gameplay. The game play consists of 2 fazes, the movement faze and attack faze. In movement faze, you'll be able to move your character. The good thing is, the movement is very limited to grids, so if you reach a place that you can't move, you'll hear a sound for it.
To move a character, press x, you'll hear a sound indicating that you are in move mode. To move, press the direction that you want to move and press x to confirm the move. After confirming the move, it will automatically switch to the next character so you can move them.
To end the faze press the circle button and press x to confirm. When you ebd your turn, sometime you'll hear a sound indicating that you or the enemy is at a melee range. When the music changes, you are nowcat the attack faze.
To attack, press x and select the target and press x again to confirm. To use an item or skill, press x to hightlight the current character, then press square to open a menu. If you want to use an item, press x and select the item that you want to use, then select a target to use that item.
To use skill, in the items and skills menu, press down and press x to open the skills menu. When that menu opens, select your skill, confirm it with x, then select a target. To end the turn, press circle, then press x to confirm. You'll hear you and the enemy is attacking, and after that's done, you'll be back at the movement faze.

2016-08-14 14:24:57

That's very detailed. Thank you so much man.

2016-08-14 14:46:41

Hi.
I am currently setting up MLB 06. What do I need to activate hear, next to auto fielding, I think there was something about pitching mode, does someone know more about this?
And, is the campaign and season mode accessible for blind players?

2016-08-14 15:56:33 (edited by hanif 2016-08-14 15:58:12)

@mata: you're welcome. let me know if you need more explanation about the game, or as jason blaze said, listen to brandon cole's demonstration about the game.
@simba: for MLB 06, how do I set the auto fielding option and that pitching mode option? is it at the settings menu? as for the season mode, I think that mode is accessible, but you need sighted help to create your character and stuff, I think.
also, did anyone tried valkyria chronicles 2? if yes, is it playable? I've tried the first game, but stuck at the second faze of chapter 1, where I must destroy the soldiers and the tanks.

2016-08-14 17:53:30

Hi.
Hmm, I guess it is in the setting, but we couldnt find it at first glance where we would normaly search something like that.
I am wondering, I heard recordings on brandon cole right now about MLB 11, and some on youtube. I guess that MLB 11 is accessible after all, but the thing is, MLB 16 isn't anymore. So, I am wondering, till which game is the series accessible?

2016-08-14 22:55:23

I think mlb 11 is the last game that is playable, starting from mlb 12 it's not anymore

2016-08-15 06:23:55

castlevania dracula x chronicles is also playable, but it's as hard as other titles in that series, possibly harder. i find dawn of sorrow for ds more playable than that title for some reason.
tales of the heroes twin brave is also accessible if you haven't tried. it's the action/beat 'em up title in the series.

2016-08-15 12:08:06

Not sure about naruto shipuden. I had to have some help with that. But hey, if you like final fantasy games. Where you can do the fighting yourself you should try disidia final fantasy. The first disidia is accessible. Took me some time, but I beat it. Also what about naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2. And I also had a dragon ball game for mine. Mortal kombat has a lot of walking in between battles, but disidia you walk in the battles and you can do tricks to get close to your opponent easily. I have more answers for anyone who wants to know how to play

2016-08-15 13:09:15

decidia is actually playable even without turning on command mode

2016-08-15 15:28:11

Does anyone know how to turn on command mode? I remember getting destroyed even by garland ages ago, just downloaded a save so I could see all the story. Would like to play through legit though.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-08-15 23:29:01

@leon: so how playable is actually the dissidia FF game? how do you navigate the map, picking up items, levelling up, acquiring new skills and more? for the battles itself, how do you easily get closer to an opponent?

2016-08-16 08:57:23

this is what someone told me: from the menu, scroll down to the bottom (hold an arrow key til it stops), enter it, press down twice or something like that, enter, press right, enter again and back out. i'm not exactly sure though.

2016-08-16 09:40:46

thanks for the info, mata. I'm going to download the game and try it out. also by the way, for sports fans, does anyone tried the madden NFL games? if yes, is that game playable? and also, how about the NBA series?

2016-08-16 09:47:20

Hi.
I can tell from personal experience that the NBA 2K games on the psp are accessible all the way through.
I played NBA 2k11, 2k12 and 2k13 for the console and like them all. Surely, you need to have some knolledge about basketball, and you also might need to adjust some advantage sliders so you don't miss that often, but still if you do that, it's a great game which you can pick up and play for some minutes or hours.
I am not sure on the NFL games. I tried out NFL 2007 for the PS2, and I pritty much didn't know what to do there, the problem is that you are always placed on a random play in the list, so you don't have an idea on what you are doing on the next down.