2010-09-11 16:16:00

Hi,
Sometimes when i start my computer and jaws comes on, it will have to jaws's talking at the same time. WHen i try to quit one, it works, but the other jaws won't let me press the control key to stop speach, and it just keeps talking, even when i press the start menu, so i have to wait for it to finish talking before it says, "start menu". Is there a way to fix this. At this point what i have to do is restart my computer.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-09-11 16:23:39

Wait, have you two Jaws, I don't understand you exactly as I want.

Audiogames has entered a new era. With blockbusters such as bk2, swamp, perilous hearts and the soon-to-come road to rage, audiogames takes a new shape. High quality sounds, multiplayer and very sufficiant AI is audiogames next step towards attention. The world is about to change so cheer with me, hurray!

2010-09-11 17:21:19

no, but sometimes i get 2 jaws's running at the same time.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-09-11 17:37:08

Very strange. Perhaps the "Start Jaws automatically" box in the basic options is turned on, while Jaws also has a shortcut in the startup folder in the start menu? This might lead to the computer trying to start it twice, normally it wouldn't let you but I've noticed if you time it right it is possible to have two instances of Jaws running at the same time. Very irritating.

If this was the case it might only happen sometimes, because I also noticed the order in which the computer starts things tends to vary a little from one time to the next. Only some boots would land the timing just right for that to happen.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-11 19:03:20

press ctrl+escape, and choose jaws and press end to task button. İ hope to this is a answer.
thanks!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-11 19:13:06

yeah, it is quite annoying, especially when i have to keep restarting my computer every time it happenes

2010-09-12 00:29:17

off-topic, but it is ctrl shift escape. ctrl escape meerly opens start menu

2010-09-12 03:22:39

Wow, I'd still been using control alt delete all these years. Guess I must be a bit old school.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-12 04:11:38

your hard core cx2

2010-09-12 09:27:43

Lol nah I just never realised control shift escape was even there. While I didn't start using assistive tech until around 2000 I had been using computers well before, back as far as later versions of DOS.

cx2
-----

2010-09-12 13:19:18

pardon, it's ctrl+shift+escape

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page