2021-04-25 13:39:38 (edited by Dark 2021-04-25 13:41:27)

Ah yes, site updates, that's a thing that I do.
So that thing I do, you know the site updates thing, that is the thing I am going to do now. So yes, right now I will do the thing where I go on the site, and do things involving updating it, the site I mean, the site I am updating now with that thing that needs doing, since its a thing that I do, which is the site updates, because its a thing that needs doing, and I am the one who often does that thing, so that thing I will do now, that thing where I do things involving the site thing that has been thing updated thing.

Okay, so if I can just thing the thing, where I thing, you know that thing where I thing thing thing the thing thing, with the thing thing, then the thing thing, will thing thing, and I'll thing thing thing thing thing ting, which will then thing, the thing thing, with the thing thing thing, and thing thing thing, the thing thing thing thing!

thing thing, thing thing thing! thing thing, thing thing? Thing, thing thing thing thing thing thing thing!

Mmmm, Oh dear, I think I have a case of the thing! which I can't get rid of.
Just like in The old song.

well while I try to get rid of the thing, you check out this week's updates.

Updates by dark:

Added link to Starfire’s simplified guide to Eurofly to the appropriate page.

Added links to applevis pages for perceptron and Sonar islands.

Added link to download Mayana’s code 7 tips.

Added links to the various Manamon 2 related resources from the articles room.

Updated download link for inheritance, plus added links to the wiki to inheritance and allure of wanton cove.

Slightly expanded inheritance description to reflect modified state of the game.

Updated and cleaned up descriptions for Manamon 2 and Paladin of the sky.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-25 18:21:36

I question your site updating skills dark, you forgot to add that thing to the thing! As for your case of the thing, I'd suggest trying to take some stuff; from one of those things.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2021-04-25 22:35:14

@Thing, that is a good thing you thinged, but the thing is, that when I thinged the thing, I found the thing had already thinged.
So, you see, when thinging, it's always a thing when the thing is thing, which means that you can't thing the thing.
I hope that thints thing, if you thing what I thing.

And if you don't thing what I thing, well maybe its time to thing a different thong big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-26 02:58:16

I don't know what you have against the Thing. I mean, he's no Hulk, but still.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2021-04-26 03:03:04

How painful was it to wright all those things.
thingthingthingthingthingthingthingtingtingthingthingtingtinglingling

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-26 04:31:04

Why you must be so recursive like that damn thing?

2021-04-26 04:56:43

Is that stomping thing in the song supposed to be a metaphor for something? Also, the whole thing thing that I just said wasn’t even part of the joke, and neither was that thing. But this thing is. Curse you common words. Thing off.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-04-26 12:42:54

Extra update by jack, according to the staff discord:
Retrolympics: page, description and links. Wondering if that means some other stuff from the NoVideoJam 2 will be coming soon as well?

2021-04-27 10:08:12

@dark, while you were doing that thing, you made a really huge thing, that is, the heading additional resources in manamon2's desc where there's not only the title but also the text that should be below it.
I don't think you intended that thing, though.

2021-05-01 15:56:49

@Mara, that thing you thing is thinged and will be thing in this weeks update thing, just like that thing jack thinged earlier.
So thanks for the thing.