Hi Everyone! Finally Hell Hunter - Anti-Nomen is complete!
I gathered your feedbacks and did some extra improvement:
- Now you move with right and left arrow instead of TAB and shift + TAB, make sure to listen the instructions to know
the commands of the game;
- Along with ctrl key now it works right ctrl as well and, if you don't like ctrl you can use enter or return instead of
- The sound of Elyon's attack is slightly changed, the sound of when you consume a blood vial has been toned down
(it was too much noisy and was a distraction before);
- Some save point will heal your life points, some others not... when that happens you will recognize it by the sound
of a heartbeat
- minor fix and misc balancements;
- aside that, now the game is complete.
For who didn't play the game yet, HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen is a Horror RPG game, this is the story of Elyon, a vampire
hunter, he's a dhampir hence the son of a vampire and a human, he hunted vampires and creatures for a long time, now he
wants to succeed in his greatest hunt: Dracula, the lord of darkness.
The story is set in Transylvania, in our days: technology like smartphones already exist, to be precise, in this modern
society creatures of the night exist and people is not aware of that, some of the creatures even live among humans,
in disguise. Elyon hunts them far from the eyes of common humans and travels along darkest places during his personal
The dynamic music and ambience of the game, combined to the horror gimmicks will make you enter inside the mood of the
game, you'll fight many types of enemies with different behaviors among them. Aside the main story, the game has
secret quests and superbosses.
Thanks to all people who played the demo and/or wrote in my topics so far, you helped a lot with your feedbacks!
The game is now purchasable on audiogame.store for Windows (64 bit) and Mac OS X:
If you have any question, or want to share you experience or anything else, please write here and I'll try to answer as
soon as possible!