2021-03-30 19:58:02

Hi all,

Since English is not my native langugae, I know that there are software out there, such as Grammarly to help you write better language. Has anyone heared about that?
However, this software is not that screen reader friendly. Has anyone heared about anything simular? Many thanks!

2021-03-30 20:28:27

Nope, Grammarly is the only one I've heard about, and as you said, it's got big accessibility issues. If you can cough up for Microsoft Office, the Editor feature might be an option.
For very basic dictionary spelling, there's TinySpell, the advantage being that it works system-wide.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-03-31 15:57:59

Grammarly is working quite ok for me but yeah, it needs  improvement I believe. wish I have the primium version though sad

2021-03-31 17:02:09

Grammarly is clunky, but I have managed to use it successfully, at least on its website. Can't guarantee the accessibility of the browser extension, though. It definitely takes time to get used to, so be prepared.

2021-04-01 10:09:46

it keeps saying protected by grammarly

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg