2021-03-18 22:15:01 (edited by Turkce_Rap 2021-03-18 22:18:31)

Probabely many of You thouht of this but, what i think.
You know we can't use mouse as practicaal as we expect. if we could succeed reading mouse calls, our capability of reading elements on screen might increase a specially when it comes to work on spesiphic type of apps.

So, DO you think can we read mouse calls by printing out using pyautogui? if we do there suppose to be way of dealing wiith it.

2021-03-18 22:24:47

Hi, unless I am not understanding what you are talking about, this is already a feature that exists in NVDA, JAWS, and Voiceover on Mac.
To toggle it with NVDA use insert m. To turn it on with JAWS, you have to search for mouse echo in the settings.
This will read whatever the mouse is hovering over.

Timothy Breitenfeldt

2021-03-18 23:21:28

@TJ.Breitenfeldt
i was meaning to roll over all the x and y cordinates by making calls and reading this calls. although screen readers has this feeture it sound me limited. İsn't it? i should admit i haven't use it as mutch as You do probabely. so i don't know how far functionallity does it have.

2021-03-19 00:35:27

I have no idea what you're specifically trying to say.  The language barrier is being a problem here.  Do you mean beeping to represent where the mouse is?  If so that's already in NVDA as well.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2021-03-19 02:10:27 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2021-03-19 02:10:38)

I can't tell what you mean.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-19 11:14:48 (edited by Turkce_Rap 2021-03-19 11:18:50)

This is the first time i couldn't express myself in the forum, ok my bad.

firstly let's understand are You able to use mouse as mutch as a sighted person can? if not then what i mean is we will build a bot will click each side of the scvreen and Your screen reader will tell You what's going on and we will record the clicks for custom made applications, deal?

For example: i use some custom made seo softwares and some of their interfaces lacking accessibility feetures. we can get away with either jaws scripts or nvda addons however i don't know coding nvda addons nor do i know coding how to code jaws scripts and i thought might be easier to code a mouse recorder  with python and save them for later use and similate those mouse clicks.

2021-03-19 15:16:21

This doesn't work because it's almost impossible to get windows to be in the same places and you have to set your screen resolution to that of the author.  It's been done but it's incredibly fragile and I don't know that it can be done nowadays when all the apps use reactive layouts that change completely based on window sizes and things.  You will also need screen reader integration anyway.  Making it a separate program would be very annoying.

Golden Cursor is an NVDA add-on that does at least a little bit of this, I believe.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2021-03-19 15:20:06

Hotspot clicker is a jaws script that does this, but yeah, the window position and size matters, as does the screen resolution. If you can't maximize the window, and the apps can stop you from doing this, then you're screwed. It'll work for as long as the window doesn't get automagically moved.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-19 16:19:37

@7
Thank You for Your openeon.

@8
is Hsc still alive? i've tried it long ago.