2021-03-17 01:35:04

So, whenever I've been trying to enter this forum, sometimes I get an error.
Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
Unable to connect to MySQL and select database.
MySQL reported: User(numbers and letters here) already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
The error occurred on line 44 in /home/public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/include/dblayer/mysqli.php
Also I remember in the past getting a few other errors, like yesterday I was trying to connect ubt couldn't. I had to wait to manage to enter.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2021-03-17 02:02:16

Strange, I saw the same thing today. I think this website is beginning to fall apart.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-03-17 02:03:21

Got the same thing. It's because our web admins don't want to admin and shit's starting to fall apart.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-17 02:03:41

Got the same thing. It's because our web admins don't want to admin and shit's starting to fall apart.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-17 02:10:06

3/4, in the ibm tts for sapi topic, that exact same thing happened to me

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-03-17 02:15:53

yeah same.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-17 02:37:18 (edited by Boo15mario 2021-03-17 02:38:53)

I am just having massive lag when going around different areas on here.
EDIT, it took over 30 seconds to post this post.

2021-03-17 03:38:37

Yeah, it could be so many things, but I think it's just a foreshadow of what's to come before the site entirely dies.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-17 03:40:09

So, lets say, one day, everyone is trying to come on here, and you get an airer, and aftor like, a few days, the forums down?, what do we do?, do we make a discord surver?, what, lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-17 03:46:53 (edited by rings2006 2021-03-17 03:47:19)

idk, but maybe figure it all out on r/blind, also, no lag up until posting this

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-03-17 03:53:14

I don't think Reddit's the answer honestly. Either way, we lose the games db which is the main attraction imo. Without that, it doesn't matter what platform you use as much, because you're not going to be recreating that.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-17 04:10:19

lol, i really hope that the forum gos down a long, long time away, i mean, this is like the only place i no of ware we can actually talk and post about new games, and i no there's a lot of dromma here, but it least it's something...

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-17 04:31:00

i know reddit isnt the anser, but idk what would be, and yes, this forum is something, it might not be the best something, but its are something

2021-03-17 04:44:53

@cheesewheel
why do you say reddit isn’t the answer?
if it’s about the games database, someone should attempt to scrape it and we could make a website solely dedicated to the games DB with the stuff we got. The database managers will still be able to edit and add entries and reddit could be used as the communication platform. If it’s about forum history. Again same thing with the database, scrape it and create a website that displays old posts
I would say reddit is the answer because
1. There are people actually maintaining and monitoring it
2. It’s modern and clients can be made for it so you don’t have to use the default one and 3. if you want to categorize the sub Reddit like the forum you could put links that would sort by flare in the sidebar

2021-03-17 06:03:05

Well first of all, because Reddit really isn't a forum. There's no way to have things show up the way we have here. Sure, you can sort by new, but if you don't know reddit enough to know that, you'll see whatever's upvoted rise to the top, which may not be what you want. Then there's the whole thing with reddit admins basically being wacko cunts who actively try to sabotage well-run subs. Yes, you have corrupt reddit mods, but let's say whoever started this audiogames reddit decided to go on a power trip, don't expect the reddit admins to save you.

We won't have categories, though there could be posted megathreads. You won't always see all comments, because that's just the way it works. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say that most users of this site do it from PC, and even if they do use other devices, the phone and so on are not used as much. Well, I know how to get around reddit pretty well on the PC, but there's a learning curve to it that I don't know that people would enjoy.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-17 06:10:20 (edited by brad 2021-03-23 06:15:31)

edit: things do seam to be fixed for now.

I said i'd give this site another 3 years, perhaps four but things are just slowly falling apart so it might be gone by the end of this year or next.

I do agree with GrannyCheeseWheel that reddit isn't the answer. As much as I like the site it's not one forum, it's basicly mini forums.

If people really care about this site then i'd highly recommend someone start making a new one ASAP, although I have no idea what it would be called...

Oh and I had the lag today too.

I'm gone for real :)

2021-03-17 06:26:42

It just happend to me again, but it said max users connected?, never seen that one before.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-17 06:49:23

It hasn't happened to me yet, but the posts are acting weird. Like when I try something the website just lags. And it's not my net either, because other websites in the background run fine.

useless post above

2021-03-17 11:23:46

Yep having the same problems here guys. Please don't get surprised if in the next few days this shit goes down. #BlameTheWebMasters

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-03-17 11:53:19

it won't go down, I dout that, We said that it'll go down for too many times and nothing happened, I guess that this will be the same, After all sometimes the web masters pops up and does something and disapeers once again, Or I could be wrong, We can never know... But haven't notice any lagg regardless.

2021-03-17 12:29:09

Hi,

Same happened to me yesterday. CloudFlaire's going pretty weird with this site these days.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2021-03-17 13:55:52

I got huge, huge lag yesterday. Thought my LTE router might just have been on the blink, but clearly not.

2021-03-17 15:28:59

Could be people overtaxing the server with the scraper which was released a few days ago. Maybe not though; we probably would've seen this when it was first released if it was.

2021-03-17 16:45:03

IDK Reddit's still the best option IMHO.

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2021-03-17 17:26:19

I would definitely hate to see this website go down. It has introduced me to so may different games that I would not have found without it. Beyond that, I do love the forum. Like others have said before, it is far far from perfect, and can be quite dramatic at times, but I do enjoy getting on here and looking through posts. The forum has also been a huge help for me with other things, like reaper and the likes. Let's hope things come back together and even out, but hope is the key word in that.

It seems that common sense is a lost art. I am here as a special type of artist to bring that beauty back. If you don't like my work, prove that yours is better. Paint me a beautiful picture of life. Otherwise, I have no interest.