2021-02-02 19:19:19

A Western Drama is available on Steam starting from today, and it’s 25% off!

This adventure that had begun in 2018 is eventually leading towards Steam: continue following Wade in this spaghetti-western audiogame that will immediately bring you in the mid-19th century Wild West.

The original soundtrack will also be available from February 8th, either individually or bundled with the game, on Steam and on Audiogame.Store!

Here’s the link to Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1494 … ern_Drama/

2021-02-05 08:05:33

Great game and sound design. I love the mechanics of it. Wish i could walk up to other people in the town but i understand with such quality that would take some time. I think a survival mode could be fun or a firing range. Reminds me of when I played grisly gulch years ago, which was a blind game released well ahead of its time when it comes to quality. That and Shades of doom.

2021-04-22 23:20:28

Hello. I did not find the answer to my question on the forum, and decided to ask here. I do not understand how the duel works. I do not understand English, especially when it says not my NVDA. When I hear the sounds, I press the right arrows as quickly as possible. But even after I pressed everything right, I hear silence, shot and the game ended. Tell me please what I do wrong, and do not laugh loudly if all