hi all
I do not know if I selected the topic correctly
today youtube I found vidio about this game
vidio link *redacted*
and download link *redacted
about the game
Welcome to The War! powered by SparkGamers

Notes
Note: this game is not originally mine, and the original game was made by blind gamers. I tried to put a twist on something I had and I hope you enjoy that.

The War
this game totally different from all other audio FPS games.
we are trying to give our best adventurous audio gaming experience through our game.

Keystrokes:
Up, Down, Left, and Right arrow keys: Moves you around the map respectively.
Space: jump.
Control: fires currently selected weapon.
Q and E: turn.
W: tell where the player you are tracking is.
R: Reloads weapon if you have enough ammo.
T: enter to the map.
Y: message to admins.
U: chat with your team.
I: opens inventory, press enter to select currently focused item, again enter to activate that.
O: bitting amount while auction.
p: check nearby players.
A: check nearby robots.
S: sit and stand.
F: check facing direction.
G: camera.
H: checks your health.
J: tell directions to the tracked zone.
K: cancel bit.
L: check your current level.
z: check ammo in a weapon.
X: track a zone.
c: check coordinates.
N: tell current location.
M: check nearby items and other objects.
Shift+K: cancel auction.
Shift+C: copy current buffer item.
Shift+V: reply to the pm message.
Shift+BackSpace: drop a currently focused item.
Shift and a number: set a favorite item slot to the currently focused item.
Alt and a number: use that assigned favorite.
Alt+r: checks your air.
left bracket: previous buffer.
right bracket: next buffer.
Comma: previous item in current buffer.
Period: next item in current buffer.
The buffer keys can have shift added to make previous and next become first and last.
Slash: public chat.
Back slash: local chat.
home/end: change the master volume of the game, home is turning it up end is turning it down.
page up/page down: in the game itself, climbs, but in the menus, adjusts the volume of the menu music.
F1: check who is online in the server.
F2: check the servers up time. Not really useful, but good to check server stability.
F3: checks your ping. It will play a sound when you start pinging, and when it returns. Your text-to-speech will then say how many milliseconds the ping took to come back. Ping is how long it takes for your client to send something to the server, and get a response back from said server. It's useful to check lag, your connection, and a few other things.
F4: Checks the message of the day.
F5: current map players menu.
F6: entire game players menu.
F7: player settings menu.
F8: speach mode on, off.
F9: switch game mode.
F10:  switch walking mode.
Escape: exit from the game.

In Players menu:
F1: to know the player's stat, like level, kills and all.
F2: chat with player personally.
F3: to know where the player.
F4: copy the player name.
Alt+M: mute the player.
Alt+U: unmute the player.
Enter: to track a player.
Note: if you want to do above player's menu option you should place your focuson that perticular player name.

In a player settings menu:
team menu: you can do team relative activitys here like creat a team, join a team like that.
Select your gender: you can change your gender here.
Select language channel: here you can select your regional language channel for chatting purpose.
Notifications menu: here you can change your notification relative things like, turn on off PM, like that.
Beacon: here you can turn beacon on or off
Pasifist mode: this is like safe mode while you are pasifist know one can't kill you. you also

Game mode:
There are two modes available: mode 1, mode 2.
Mode 1: for 3D gaming experience.
Mode 2: for 2D gaming experience.

Walking mode: if you enable this you can walk continuously by holding the arrow keys in the desired directions. if you disable this you need to press the arrow keys for each and every step for desired directions.

The Camera
The camera allows you to see what's around you in the game. It can be useful for looking for edges of platforms, above or below you, and locating a multitude of other things. Here's how it works.
To use your camera, you must be holding the G Key.
While the G key is down, the following keys  can be used:
Up, down, left and right arrows: Move your camera. It will play sounds at the camera's location on what it finds, e.g. walls, air, tiles, hazard, etc.
Page Up / Down: Moves your camera up or down.
V: Repeats the sound at the camera's current location.
F: Speaks what is at the camera's current tile coordinates.

Vehicles:
h: report health and fuel of your vehicle.
Escape will exit the vehicle, but only if it's completely shut off.
E: starts and stops the engine.
While the engine is running, the following keys are operational.
up arrow: speed up.
Down arrow: slow down.
left arrow: turn left.
Right arrow: turn right.
Note, if your vehicle runs out of fuel it's engine will shut off. Before your vehicle is out of fuel, a small alarm will begin to sound. You have this time to stop moving, turn off your engine, and refuel it by using a fuel tank from your inventory.

Credits:
Thanks to Impusesolution. our official Server and Website support. "[email protected]"
thanks to Daityahunt, our official content support. "https://daityahunt.blogspot.com"
Thanks to Inaia thendral, our Stimulators.
Conclusion:
I really hope you enjoy this game, as I have enjoyed working on it and have been trying to keep up with ideas and reports. Right now, we have received a donation and have an active server, so if you can please consider making a  donation to keep this game free! Maintaining a server is not very easy, so we need your help!
Donations: visit *link redacted*
If you have anything to ask us, or need to report something you can contact us with the following e-mail ID:
*redacted*

Thumbs up 0

2020-12-06 15:19:32

You will be banned for clone I think.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 15:26:53

It seems like a clone if it is pls toto remove the link.. Maybe I'm wromg but still don't want you to be bamned. You need to check it before posting.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 15:39:32

this is a clone in the clone guys.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 15:42:43

@2 I think instant bann isn't a god choice if the person doesn't committed any issues before but we just need to allert that person before weird things happens to remove the post. Not everyone have the knowledge which games are or aren't clones. This is just my oppinion so nobody takes offense. Regards, Karlitos.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 15:48:59

Mod hat is off. Also, remember, is this actually a clone or is it just using the same ideas. There is a difference. I do think we've had way too many of these either way, but if it warrants anything, I'm sure we'll be looking into it soon enough. Annoyingly, as Jayde has said in a previous topic, some of the staff have been having Discord issues.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 15:53:00

@6
it's a clone only. it's unauthorized forck

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 16:00:34 (edited by mohamed 2020-12-06 16:05:29)

@6
most of people at forum here calls up clone if they mean unauthorized forck, + i do know that this is 100% a unauthorized forck, Just read the first post carefully.
edit, To make your life much easier understanding what do i mean.
topic poster wrote'
Note: this game is not originally mine, and the original game was made by blind gamers.'

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 16:28:45

Guys, this is a mix of TK and a sudden attack, it is clean, clean clone

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 17:46:19

agreed with post 8
it's not his game, and we can't say or ban or what ever him because mey bee he don't have knowledge about clones, and all that. most of the gamers who are not developers, i don't say most of them, but who don't  know about clones and all that, most of them i know will share it with there friends. so, it's not his game so, i think mods will not ban him

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 18:09:24

at least give it a shot before you scream clone clone clone or be absolutly sure its one before you say.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up +2

2020-12-06 18:11:32

Ok guys:
this is:
clone of era of knights, which in turn is a clone of sudden attack, sudden attack, is a TK clone, lol!

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 18:15:26

Oh kay, i can say it's a cloan, and yes i have played it, it's a mix of tk and sudden attack. it's a cloan.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 18:17:49

well firstly downloading, let's check and then, we'll know.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 18:28:33

came of the original fucker that started it all.Its a mix of tk, sudden attack, and whatever other spawns

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 18:35:26

Yeah, definitely you guys tried to implement something new, nice big_smile
Not

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 19:36:07 (edited by RemusLupin 2020-12-06 19:40:07)

well guys, idea is same.
Just new sounds, new maps and far wider game elements but it's same as sudden attack, clone of tk, and etc etc.
also, quote from game's readme:
"Note: this game is not originally mine, and the original game was made by blind gamers. I tried to put a twist on something I had and I hope you enjoy that."

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 19:44:52

Well, a lot of stuff has cloaned ideas of stuff.
Next, in most cases especially for some of the stuff I played, naming the company that originally made whatever it is and what it was can be enough ie credit is being given to the origional people.
A lot of stuff is a clone of something else.
Coppying direct ideas and sying they are yours is fine but still.
A lot of mainstream companies do this, some get into trouble but a lot get away with it as long as its not exact.
The issue we have is that we have had so many of the bad sort that its become a problem.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:13:56

oh poor @1 you shared a clone, that's a mortal sin, and i'm really sad to sea you heading down this path, admins will worn you, smash you with there ban hammer maybe, and you... you erned my haitret...

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:19:57

@19 maybe he didn't knew if that was clone so why sutch comment?

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:22:37

If he didn't no if it wasn't a cloan then why did he add the same stuf from tk and sa?

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:24:49

reported

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:25:40

In the traditional sense of the word, a clone is not a problem. But if the guy stole code and audio assets, then yeah it's a problem.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-06 20:51:39

He did, i've played it.

― Frederic Chopin.

Thumbs up

2020-12-06 20:53:53

And then he also copyed the read me, but everyone does that, but i don't no.

― Frederic Chopin.

Thumbs up