2020-10-18 00:19:17

Hi. I have now finaly given up on my old comp, since now the whole mainboard changed it's seed in the computer cause something seams to have grown or but up or something. I now wonder what would be a good new desktop solution. I want to run win10pro on it and it should have adleast 4 cores and 16 gigs ram. ssd shouldn't be smaller then 512 gigs and also i want to do recording stuff on it so it shouldn't be to loud in fan noise. Is there a good solution which comp i could get should i rather build it my self or should i try to repair my old one? I am just completely unfamiliar with buying desktops so sorry if this sounds stupid.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-10-18 00:31:32

The first question you should be asking yourself is: What is your budget? Getting a bleeding edge machine is easy if you have an unlimited budget, but if you don't hvae an unlimited budget, it really depends on the price of the various individual components, and what you plan on doing with it. As an aside, have you given any thought to a video card? Or would integrated graphics be fine?

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2020-10-19 14:10:01

if you want a good computer you should have good fans. The recordings depends on a microphone, don't use an internal one. I don't think a desktop even has one. A desent head set might do the trick, but if you want to do youtube a bit more profesinally like I do. You should get a external one.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-10-19 16:13:28

if you want a decent pc with mike, good keyboard and decent video card you're looking at around 1100 euro's, at least that's what it cost me all together I think, pre built of course, you're cheaper out that way mostly. also what @2 says

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro