2020-10-16 22:53:13

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that I have now a radio station called The Blind Advocate Radio! It is now home to the Theory of A Blind Man Marathon, every Saturday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. I am the only person who runs the radio station. Below, you will find a link to my YouTube channel, where I posted one of the jingles for my radio station. By the way, my radio station is powered by Vision Inside Possibilities

I'm always looking for new ideas to improve on The Blind Advocate Radio. You can email me privately using my contact form, found in my profile. Or, you can reply to this topic with any questions or feedback. If you can, please contribute to my PayPal to keep this project growing. The donation link is in my signature.

Click here to listen to one of The Blind Advocate Radio Jingles. Credit: Made by RadioJinglesVIP.com
Click here to listen to The Blind Advocate Radio. Note that this will download a playlist file to your computer

Thank you, and enjoy the radio station! Like I said, I'm always opened to feedback.

Thank you.

Armando

2020-10-16 23:15:18

thx for your great work

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2020-10-17 23:05:16

Thanks for your responsees so far in this thread. If you can, please contribute as much as you can. If you can't contribute, that's okay, but I encourage you to tell your friends about this radio station. Currently, I am running a marathon right now.

As far as the website goes, if you try to visit the website, you will get an error establishing a database connection. As we speak, the problem is being looked into, and hopefully it will be fixed ASAP.

Armando