2020-10-12 23:53:25

Hello all! So I thought after updating to ios 14 that i could play pokemon go using screen recognition, but the game is still inaccessible. I wrote a negative Review on appstore about the game. Maybe if more people tell them aboutt the game being inaccessible, the Company may do something about it.

2020-10-12 23:56:41

This game is not accessible and I don’t think it ever will be.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-12 23:59:24

On a related note, Kenny G got a new saxophone.

2020-10-13 00:11:59

i am not serprised. i dont think you should write a negitive review for a products that doesnt say its accessible not being accessible even with something that makes more things accessible. thats just what i think though.

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-10-13 00:17:11

And Gamefreak isn't going to give a rat's ass anyway. Frankly I"m surprised the game has even held on this long considering even pre-pandemic it was kind of losing popularity unless you were on a Switch. I'd call it a wash at this point.

2020-10-13 00:27:37

4 years. and i think its still geting updates. but yeah. they will not care at all no mater what.

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-10-13 00:29:42

I don't want to be a jerk, but... I warned you.

2020-10-13 06:07:48 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-10-13 06:09:10)

not happening I believe, and please do stop giving negative review for apps that are not accessible lol, still remember what happened with galactic colony before the accessible mode roles out? now that's some jackass doing. remember here, the dark reality is, we are the just a minority to the sighted. there are some apps or games that already has a potential to be accessible, yes, readable text, interactive buttons, sounds clues etc, so that we can give feedback as how to make it more playable/accessible. as for pokemon go? I am not sure, can't even navigate around the menu, and it needs like 90 percent redesign to make it accessible maybe.

2020-10-13 11:59:22

And tell me how the fuck do you want to play it?
Imagine a blind guy walking with a white cane playing pokemon go. He wouldn't even concentrate on his surroundings, and even if he would he wouldn't concentrate on the game so there's no point for that lol.
Its not like i'm being rood or anything, i'd love to play the game too, but its just practically inpossible even if the game is accessible, unless you had some kind of a notification on when you have a pokemon and you could just press a button to catch it on some kind of watch or something. I actually thing there was this kind of a device for sighted people. You didn't have to have your phone in your hands then.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2020-10-13 12:10:53

@1 chill with these negative reviews, it will not be accessible. @3 hahahaha.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-10-13 14:22:44

I just was given a tip to give a review about the game not being accessible. I know about the watch device, but do not remember the name. Could that be made accessible? That could maybe make it easier to play.

2020-10-13 14:26:32

The thing is, giving negative reviews for a game like Galactic Colonies really mattered to the company. It's an indy game, and it could really effect the game's standing in the app store. It will hardly matter for Pokemon Go.

2020-10-13 14:31:00

So, the game is dead anyway. Yes it still receives updates from time to time, but the majority of the playerbase has already moved on  to other games.
So, why hold on to this one when there are better alternatives we should try getting accessible?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-10-13 19:09:12

I'm with Simba on this. Its been dead for what? 2 years at this point? Further more it wasn't even that good to begin with. And stasp had simiilar opinioons to me. Your hand which you'll be holding your phone will be the hand you'll be holding your cane with. And your other hand will be used for pressing, and you most likely won't be able to use your cane correctly. Seriously, of all the games you bitch about a game that's A, not good,B, dead,, c, pointlss due to Quorintine? and D, that everyone moved on from like 2 years at this poin?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-10-13 19:21:31

@14 you might of forgotten about the t at point before the question mark. I can conferm that the game is also dead around where I live as well.

2020-10-13 23:31:03

I tried Harry Potter, wizards unite with screen recognition and I only read the first dates, but have to sign in. But that’s it. I will let you know if I can actually get it to work, but I don’t think so.

2020-10-14 01:01:15

So are there other games that could be more accessible than this game then? I want to play games using screen  recognition.

2020-10-14 20:52:47

I also try candy crush but that was unsuccessful. I then tried another game, call alien attack, or you have to move a ship, and only the tutorial works I think. But, what I do like about the screen recognition is that reads what is on the screen. I also tried call of duty, black ops zombies, and I could only navigate through tutorial.

2020-10-14 21:02:41

screen recognition is only to reads text and provide imiges description, right? so I don't think it could help you to play action/arcade-ish game. try final fantasy record keeper, I heard it's awesome.

2020-10-14 21:19:06

all the screen recignition does is read. not make games playable

2020-10-15 00:13:36

What is final fantasy record keeper? I have Heard  about it.

2020-10-15 01:40:35

Your best bet is to try those text games, that just aren't accessable. Not COD black OPS

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-10-15 22:51:37

I tried final fantasy records, and I could only get past everything except the choose a realm. It not only reads, but it tells you what the buttons are, sometimes if they are labeled.

2020-10-15 23:38:56

yes. but it doesnt make game playable if they are not