2020-10-01 13:48:02

Hi there.

I need a favour.

can someone please provide me with a download link for acoustic drum sample pack and loops?

and the question, how do you harmonise in reaper?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-01 19:00:09

You're favor:
I know this is really anoying and redundant, but have you tried googling? From my experience, which is limited, you can do quite a bit of stuff from just Google Searching. Then again, I am a Computer Scientist, so Googling is kind of 40 percent of what I do.
About Harmonies: I haven't actually messed with such things, but if I may just throw ideas at you... If you have seperately recorded harmony vocals, you can always just drag them onto one track, and either use some envelopes or automation to pan them apart if you want, or if you want artificial ones, you can find harmony engines easily as far as I know, or just use a chorus/flanger/phaser type effect.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-10-01 22:00:11

hello, About harmony, you can use manipulator by infected mushroom. it's not free, but it's completely worth it I believe. It's really high quality and you can use midi to generate harmonies

2020-10-01 22:46:29

@2.
aa, yes, the fine art of googling.
yes, I tried. the things I found I don't really know how to download.
I also wanted the community's suggestions, there favorite packs and so on.
but, yes, google it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.