2020-09-25 05:41:12

I’m trying to come up with some extra cash. If anyone could recommend any kind of small writing commission based work, that would be awesome. I have absolutely no experience in this field, but do consider writing one of my strong suits. If there’s anyway I can make money using this talent, I would like to

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-09-25 07:56:00

try cracked.com
it's a very popular cite and payes their authors

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-09-25 14:36:41

I've honestly considered that one, but I know I'm not funny enough for them.  :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-09-25 14:47:02

If Nocturnous isn't funny enough for them this deserves a read.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-09-25 17:00:17

You'll certainly find a lot to read there.  I actually haven't perused its pages in about 3 or 4 years now, but it was a favorite passtime activity not too long ago.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-09-25 20:16:27

I looked on cracked.com, and there doesn’t seem any way to make money

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-09-25 23:33:15

@Jimmy, you can try pplaces like Upwork and fiber. Its a market for free lancers. So, random people would conact you and ask you to work for them, then they pay the company, they take a cut and give you the rest. Now, you'll still have to be a bit patient, but its a good start. Honestly I thought of doing his a while ago but I'm generally nervous of my writing. I know you say, hah! You're writing here is definitely something to scoff at but I asure you when I have to do something professiionally I put a lot more effort into it. Yet still though, I just don't feel ready to do something like that. Maybe I should bust out my external keyboard and try a ting. Because as you can see, this keyboard is busted.

_____

2020-09-25 23:34:11

Also,  thought I was crazy, but a quick spam of insert T proved my asumptions. You wrote "Riding Comissions". Auso Correct is a bitch, my friend.

_____