2020-12-02 18:01:43

All these messages have not changed nothing. My chat is disabled, they continue to ignore in PM, and I continue to sit at the end of that map.

2020-12-02 22:30:32 (edited by ivan_soto 2020-12-02 22:31:15)

Do you think that coming on the forum and writing 10 posts per day will help the problem?
I can't really remember anyone sending me a PM about a chat ban, but I can certainly fix this up for you if your chats were going to be enabled in 48 hours. Tell me your character name on the game I'll go and turn them back on

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-12-02 23:21:29

Irroadium (windows)
Well, what should I have done besides writing messages to the forum? Maybe PM? OK, I'll try
pm to ivan: help me please
pm to ivan: 1 of your admins turned off my chat for 48 hours, but he forgot to turn it on
pm to ivan: I just get a mistake when I try to write something
I do not know why, but I'm not surprised. You ignored not only these messages. You are really very similar to Tunmi.

2020-12-03 23:04:44

windows, i agree with your signature, i think the same. the world is full of bad people, and the good people are only 1percent of the pupulation.
the thing where i dont agree is that tunmy ignores that send him why the reason they where sent to jail or something like that. if i where him i would do the same, unless something unfair happened. sadly i did'nt broke the rule of any game for that to happen one time, so i'm not on your position
owever, i got vanned on SBYW like tree times by the almighty mason and i think aloking, and i got vanned on an unautoriced fork i'll not say the name. hint. it starts with c, and it ends with e

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-04 02:19:43

Thank you for reading my signature. Unfortunately, I did not violate the rules. I said about Tunmi only because he also ignored my PM when I needed a help. But this is a story about BTS, not sbyw. this is your choice, be on the side of not fair punishment or on my side

2020-12-04 05:07:48 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-12-04 05:13:50)

@103, if I was Ivan and I read that I'd just say fuck it and leave you alone. The guy is busy ya know, developing the game? Ever heard of it? Look. I was banned the other day, and there was an extra day added to it, but did you see me coming on here being a dick to the developer? Nope.

edit, wow. you couldn't even come on and say who was the person that muted you? there is legit, /admins for a reason you know. Going around, oooo! its the admin that starts with s just loooks gossippy

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-12-04 05:16:20

Also tossing shit on a totally unrelated game is bs, and I'm alsoo reporting you for personal attacking in the form of your signature and some off your posts

_____

2020-12-04 12:04:03

@Windows. tf? why are you talking about a game not related to this topic?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-12-04 16:06:55

ivan, pls work on sbp if you can afort to buy the source code

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2020-12-04 16:37:55

Did you get a raw deal, yes. Could the admin team improve the way we handle punishments, I think we can. I get the frustration, but not the trashing other people part.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-04 16:41:54

108, I'm talking about this game as an example. there my PM also ignored
106, He says that he did not get PM from me. I do not know why I forgot about Logs, I do not know why I forgot about / admins. If you ignore the error messages of your administrators, good luck to you then.
107, do what you want, my signature is just my signature.

2020-12-04 18:24:39

@108, bloodstorm, remember?

_____

2020-12-04 23:43:15 (edited by walrus 2020-12-06 02:30:55)

OK
it was not my purpose to make people look bad, even if my post reflect that so. a permanent ban is a good idea. not a temporary ban, that does'nt do good.
if you want to kill me using your weapon, come to my house and do so. i dont mind if you steal something from my house and kill all my family.
resume from the post.
you sayd that you got ofended by windows's post. he's just saying that thhere are bad people, and extremely weird people like me.
the post was reflecting my complete weirdness, trying and failing to do an argument.
an argument, that was useless.
here's the original post.
if you f+ck+++ dont respect someone's signature, you are f+ck+++ i******* sometimes.
the signature of windows clearly says, the world is full of bad people. what, you got? look, all people are e? and, some, mostly, are? this is 21st century! it will be forever like this. you are just believing you are the most ++++ person in? and you're not! there's no perfect person in this world, OK? all people have flaws, even if theire small or huge, whatever
everyone is'nt perfect. everyone has flaws, even if theire small, even if theire huge
some people have depresion, and you just? them, or you are? about those people, whatever
having low vision does'nt mean you are? you are only a bit superior in the vision you have, you can see some things and others not, but my point is invaliid now but nothing more than that! look, even ***** people can **** using ************. and their NVDAs are faster than the **** of the ******. they dont depend of other people when they grow up invalid point... but i'm not saying all blind people, because some just might got completely, completely blind, with the visual cortex stopping completely. that means, that the person cant use the new +++++++++, but they still can use braille
i'll also log out or something, because i hadd enough of this shit, i had enough of me, not enough of this shit.

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-04 23:46:39

You made a lot of mistakes in the text, but I agree with everything I understood

2020-12-05 00:22:27

@113, chill the fuck down man. Did a walrus bite you or something?

_____

2020-12-05 00:45:24

@113 Really? You haven't done anything but aggravate things further.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-12-05 00:46:23 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-12-05 00:50:32)

@116, do yu need some form of mental help? Look. I'm rough, a bit rude and such, but are you seriously gonna come on and slash at me in a completely unrelated topic because I called out some folks for being lazy? And look at 113 and 116, does that make you look any better than you think that I look? I thought we were all having fun with the walrus thing? I'd say ugh not the walrus, then you'd modify it to make it extreme and we'd all have a laugh about it. Hell, I even asked you uh, why do you have to push it so extreme. I'm just super confused where all that anger and hate suddenly came from.

_____

2020-12-05 01:12:00

Me: *reads topic*
Several moments later...
Me: yikes big_smile

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-12-05 01:20:38

Guys, I apologize, this is a very interesting discussion. Can I ask a question? Will my chat turn on? Will the travel point for main in the end of one of the official cards be added?

2020-12-05 01:27:12

20. mever/  regret to inform you, but I've discovered a secret conspiracy for all devs to keep muting, then ignoring you. They will continue to do so until you disappear. Wait? What's that noise? Tunmi please why are you at my house with a potato sack? Um, Ivan why are you holding that ice pick? uh? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooo!

_____

2020-12-05 02:09:37

Hello!

Given that a lot of what I was going to say has already been said, I'm not going to waste the energy to type up a two page response disproving every single one of Windows' claims. Suffice it to say that there have been 0 cases of the current SBYW administrators abusing their powers (or setting players up, as Windows would like you to believe). We are generally pretty laid back; though direct enforcement of rules differs slightly from administrator to administrator, I can say with full certainty that we don't go out of our way to unfairly drop the hammer on individuals for no apparent reason.

The removal of Windows' mute after 48 hours can be attributed to the fact that we don't (currently) have an automatic expiry system in place, as well as the potential that no administrators have been active when he had (apparently) asked to be unmuted. This is the first time I'm hearing about this personally, and to log into the forum and see so much misinformation and conspiracies being spread around is astounding.

You're playing a free game, (ran by volunteers), who are under no obligation to continue providing you said service. Please stop needlessly stirring the pot in an attempt to discredit us simply because you disagree with a decision and an oversight on our end. SMH

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2020-12-05 02:18:34 (edited by defender 2020-12-05 02:21:08)

@Dgleks
That's allot of confidence you have in a team of volunteers, I assume you know them all well personally and can say they are all solid people who wouldn't ignore someone they didn't like then lye about it when asked?
To make it clear, I'm not saying Windows is telling the truth, nor would I deny how annoying he's been, but I'd avoid pretending your team is perfect because no team is, especially in this community.

This is coming from someone who's helped moderate on a couple of multiplayer games in the past them selves (both well and not so well) for what it's worth.
Too much assuredness is a bad thing.

2020-12-05 02:24:27

Moderation:

@Walrus: Consider this an official warning. For reference:

Rules wrote:

4. Please do not encourage or spread spam in any way. We generally define spam as repetitive, nonsensical or clearly off-topic strings, messages, posts or emails. Spam is not tolerated, and we will make every effort to keep spambots and the like away from the forum, and to limit the annoyance they cause when they inevitably show up.

I'm not sure what on earth has got you so worked up, but jumping into a topic to add fuel to the fire and derail it to the best of your abilities is distasteful at best. Deliberately going out of your way to do so will not be tolerated, and I highly suggest that you keep this in mind when contributing to the forum in the future.

@JayJay: I'm issuing you a caution here. While I understand that you may be frustrated by Walrus's behavior, implying that someone may need "mental help" is not cool. The report function exists for this very reason. Instead of taking it upon yourself to berate potential rulebreakers, I ask that you simply report the offending post(s) in question, so that the forum administration can handle it.

2020-12-05 02:39:57

@Defender: As someone who has also witnessed (first hand) the abuse of power that a large population of online game developers seem to partake in, I can definitely understand your skepticism here. While I can't speak on potential situations that I don't know of, everything I've witnessed as an administrator on SBYW from the rest of the team leads me to have faith in their ability to moderate honestly and fairly. In the past we have had staff members that either set a bad example or did not remain consistent in their enforcement of the rules, but they have since been removed.

Believe me when I say that if I were to get wind of any administrator misusing their rights, I would be the first one to speak up about it and insure that the staff member in question is dealt with. I wouldn't come up here and claim faith in the rest of the administration if I didn't actually feel that way; I can promise you that.

2020-12-05 03:01:25

I wouldn't say that we're perfect. This incident is enough to prove that. For one thing, the admin who punishes the person could set a reminder in their phones in future to prevent something like this happening again. We could have some outside of the game system, like a google docs spreadsheet that we use to keep track of times and dates of things that we all agree to check daily. Or, something that someone else comes up with. But either way, there's little doubt that we're a perfect team.

Just so it doesn't look like I'm out here pointing fingers at the rest of the admins, I was the one who forgot about unbanning JayJay when his time came. So, when I say that we could stand some improvement, I include myself there as well.

End racism
End division
Become united