2020-07-29 22:49:53 (edited by Agent47 2020-07-30 11:07:13)

hi
I have a tt server
host: ttdr.ir
ports 10222
my server is account based
you can choose your username and password
to get an account, contact me @ [email protected] or pm me on the forum
new users are getting the move aksess but if u abuse the move access it will taken away
hope to have  a nice time
tomorrow @ 12:00a.m local eestern time there is a rules discussion in rules channle. All members can suggest rules and stuff
hope to see u there

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2020-07-30 00:41:32

What the hell did I just read?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-30 00:59:57

Some sort of teamtalk server.  To bad the post got all jumbled up

Please support me by checking out my ko-fi shop:
https://ko-fi.com/kjsisco56927

2020-07-30 05:51:54

hahahahahaha. @1 I didn't understand that. Put punctuation marks next time.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-07-30 06:20:45

lol, i love it wen people don't type like that, lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-30 07:55:02

as I understand, post 1 means this
hi
I have a tt server
host: ttdr.ir
ports 10222
my server is account based
you can choose your username and password
to get an account, contact me @ [email protected] or pm me on the forum
new users are getting the move aksess but if u abuse the move access it will taken away
hope to have  a nice time
tomorrow @ 12:00a.m local eestern time there is a rules discussion in rules channle. All members can suggest rules and stuff
hope to see u there

2020-07-30 08:49:11 (edited by SirBadger 2020-07-30 08:50:34)

kind of looks like it was sent using some kind of voice recognition software. i have friends that do that from their phones and just assume that pausing or changing the pitch of their voice will automatically put in commas, full stops and question marks. it doesn't.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2020-07-30 20:07:37 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-07-30 20:08:27)

@manamon_player, Wasn't that the same thing? Also, was it really, really, really, really, really that difficult to understand the gist of OP's message? Will I join the server? No, but did I understand what they were trying to say? Yes.
So here's that exactly:
Hi,
I have a TeamTalk server.
Host: ttdr.ir
Ports: 10222
My server is account-based.
You can choose your username and password.
To get an account, contact me at [email protected], or PM me on the forum.
***So yeah, let's hope he means this one?***
New users will have access to moving within the server, but if you're caught abusing that privilege, it will be removed from you.
I hope to have a nice time.
Tomorrow at 12:00 AM (local eastern time), there will be a rules discussion the rules channel.
All connected members will be able to suggest future rules for the server.
Hope to see u there.

So, @kjsisco, thetechguy and titan_of_war, I hope you're happy now.
@SirBadger, I guess that would make sense, if multiple words weren't misspelled, though that would be pretty interesting if we got technology that could do that.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-07-30 20:19:21

It was.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-30 20:25:38

@ironcross32, Huh, well to each their own I suppose, so I guess you're welcome too?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-07-30 20:28:12

just help those that didn't understood
helping isn't bad, not at all!

2020-07-30 20:33:01

i do agree with 11, wow i guess it might be fun to menchen it, at the end of the day we should help him so.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-07-30 21:45:09

@manamon_player, titan_of_war, Hence, what I was doing? You have your (more English?) translation now.

2020-07-30 22:21:36

hi thanks to all of you, and dam voice tiping

2020-07-30 22:25:42

Well, I'm generally good if someone has an accent, but if they use weird words I'm like wth?

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-30 22:38:19

@amir tajik, Ironcross32, Yeah, I don't think this is voice typing at this point. Voice typing wouldn't just misspell words now, would it?

2020-07-30 23:44:42

i talked reeeeeeeeeeel fast lol