2020-07-19 17:04:31

there is one.

black_mana wrote:

i created a few  envirements a few days ago when i had some inspiration,   could  submit them if there was some sort of a repo for that.

meow meow.

2020-07-20 13:13:35

Hello. I've created a 3d environment.
It took a long time, but I'm very happy with it. A huge thanks to PhantomCreations, for creating this program.

Best regards,
Olcay

2020-07-21 01:52:39

just click upload an environment from the main menu and you'll be directed to the website where you can upload a file. Then it'll be reviewed.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2020-07-27 05:30:00

Hi.
Can you add a setting for us to check the tipe of surface that we want to place, like 2dp did?
Thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-07-27 06:13:55

I'm a little confused. Is this just a builder? Or is there built-in code to actually create an audio game such as quests, etc?

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-07-27 15:45:15

Na, it is just a builder, though that does not mean you can't do magnificent landscapes with the little thing. It's a bit slow and buggy, by the way, if you want to create maps over the k's.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-08-04 12:40:17

hi.
Is this game still being updated? I haven't heard anything about phantom creations since page 1.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-08-05 02:35:31

Hello,

@57 I'm in contact with Phantom and am posting with his permission. He doesn't have as much time as he used to have to develop EnvSuite, so there may not be an update for a while.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-08-06 16:10:19

Hi.
@58, ok, thanks. Sad to know that, but still hope phantom is in good health as well as his family and close friends.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-08-12 13:39:31

Hi,
I can't write polish characters in this suite.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2020-08-13 20:11:45

@60 the game's input box doesn't and probably won't support inputting non ascii characters. An entirely different type of edit box would be needed to handle this.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-08-13 21:10:15

Why game can't accept askey?

2020-08-15 03:21:50

The keyboard handling code only supports ascii characters.

2020-08-17 15:17:25

Ahh. This is sad really.

2020-08-22 20:48:59

I know, but alas, unless the input box is recoded to use an actual input box, which would be doable although slightly painful, then that's how it is.