2020-05-17 16:13:25

@24 that does not seam so bad for me with the usb ports.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-05-17 17:20:05

look at my previus post there you can se the part of the license that says running os-x on not apple hardware isn't alowed

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 17:32:53

Funny. I'm equally sure that creating your funny voiceover sounds audio themes is equally as disallowed in some agreement somewhere, but noone seems to care about that. Google Mac OS virtual machine and you'll find dozens of ways to do that. So if this is disallowed on the forum we have definitely reached interesting days. 5 or 6 years ago such things would have been 100 percent fine on here.

Thumbs up +2

2020-05-17 17:33:35

come on then apple should protect it's os more better. Why it's spreading? noone can stop this guys from running mac os vms, if they want.
Well, if you say they can buy mac computer, they don't want to waste that money maiby and they are getting mac os as a free not eleagle os

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 18:30:52

yes bud if someone sends a tk source it is a huge ishue bud if some one sends vm's with software people worked for over 20 years no one cares

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up +1

2020-05-17 18:32:58

@29 aggreed, if apple has such a big problem about it then they should make it impossible, or harder.

2020-05-17 18:42:22

ok simter they made logic accessible they made final-cut accessible they made os-x accessible they made the iphone accessible they made the apple tv accessible they made the ipad accessible the made the apple watch accessible, and you are Basically fucking all that with using there os on a non apple pc they are getting nothing out of there work creating and making voice over better.

Thumbs up +1

2020-05-17 19:38:10

OK, but some people can't go out and spend upwards of $1000 for a laptop, and especially if they already have one. While i agree, some people should be apreciated of there work, however with all the hoops that you have to jump through if you wish to do this yourself would be apreciation enough, if someone is willing to download  a program, download another zip file to allow the vm to be created, then download the ISO, then create said VM, go through any fixes that you need, search any errors you occcur through the creation process, if your patient enoguh to do that just for an OS that is laggy because its a VM, then that is apreciation, Not shelling between $999 and over $5000 for a laptop, and if you really have the money, the max configured mac pro for almost $50000. These are all prices in USD. And yes, pleas ehost this somewhere else, mega is just not good, i've tried it. And do you still need the unlocker?

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 19:40:08

Hahahaha please don't write such crazy jokes here. What does accessibility have to do with anything? Yes, TK source is 500 times bigger issue than this. Can I say why?
Apple is a huge company making billions. One mac VM on a blind users forum, they could not care less. The developers of our games are people who work in their free time creating content specifically for us, having very little and more often no profit at all. So stealing that work, as it might be logical to conclude is much more harmful than this, which isn't even stealing.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 19:55:59

well sure people atleast should think what they making, and yes they should not use that not eleagle os vm, but maiby they want learn new os but don't want to spend dollar 1000 for computer?

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 19:56:38 (edited by TheTrueSwampGamer 2020-05-17 20:27:34)

@34 i agree. lets compare the thought process of a big company to some person. Apple: more people are using our software, nice! maybe they'll buy our laptops that most the money is for our log and the software on it, not the computer itself. agDEV: someone is playing my game? But, was it on my official server or a c cloaned server? are they really playing my game thiking its mine?

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 20:05:13

I can't download this file from mega. I get no download link.

Best regards: Marco

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 20:11:44

So I tried to suicide like 6 years ago. and seriusly suicide bicause of an audiogame?

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 20:28:38 (edited by TheTrueSwampGamer 2020-05-17 20:29:17)

i edited my post, i am not deleting it as it had some use in it. for everyone who read it and thought it either made no sense, or shouldn't of existed, or i said something wrong/offensive, i'm sorry. I went a bit far with my writing and I reread it after post 39 said to delete it and i agree.
and for real, simter, please post this somewhere else, no one seems to be able to get it. I tried again and lookking for a download link does actually exist, but it seems to get stuck on initializing.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 20:44:00

FYI With Mega In General

If you are having "any" type of problem with a file on Mega's site, that is probably because you aren't using a Chromium-Based browser.

After ya hit the Download link (which is a clickable one), it'll bring up a pop-up dialog, asking where ya wish to download the file. It is best by the way, to have the Desktop and or Mobile app installed, just so that things work out better.
Again, the above is for "any" file ya download from it.

2020-05-17 20:44:56

Hey, for me, the link don't works. it has a crypto key to decrypt it. Maybe you could send a working link? thanks.

Just got such boring Things to do.
I actually want the legendary audiogames back!

2020-05-17 20:47:39

@32 so you also make fun of microsoft when you use bootcamp or a virtual machine of windows? With your logic, that would be the chase.

2020-05-17 20:50:25

thank you queenslight, something came up at the bottum of the page after a few minutes, but it wasn't clear when it apeared. Also, yeah, thats another thing.  If apple lets people run windows on MAC's, and it wasn't suposed to because its windows and people make windows laptops for much cheaper, why would apple start throwing hissy fits that people are running macOS on windows if they lets people pull a switcheroo and run windows on MAC?

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 21:08:48

how can i fix this without paying? it says Transfer quota exceeded.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 21:23:58

@32: Apple makes VoiceOver better on the Mac? I didn't know that. And I use an *actual* Mac, mostly for Emacs, Mail, and stuff like that.

Y'all, why use Megga? Don't you know that all blind people use Internet Explorer? Everyone should still be using Dropbox, or even a torrent. Every blind person knows how to torrent. </sarcasm>

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-05-17 21:26:47

To be honest, Mega is a piece of crap. It gives you 50 GB, which is all  great and cool, but as the previous poster nicely said, transfer quota exceeded. You can't fix it, you have to wait for about an hour for your limit to reset and then you can resume the download.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 21:56:16

its a month, actually. it says that what the transfer quota is is the amount of data transfered from your device with mega per **month!** thats stupidly insane. And actually most blind people use google chrome or edge now, and edge has recently became based on chromium. However, yeah, mega is a peace of crap. its useful for, erm, nothing.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 22:02:53

<sarcasm>@Soren: Go, you. Apple employees are flingling open their doors and banging pots and pans and cheering from their homes. How incredibly noble.</sarcasm>
This is literally an apples to oranges comparison.  Apple, a trillino dollar company, has not the capacity to give a rat's ass about a few people running a mac vm. Does this mean it's legal? Not necessariiyl, and in fairness I did bring this up as a potential risk, that perhaps it isn't a good idea to be actually passing this shit around while discussion is more ok. But seriously dude, Apple is not the shining example of accessibility they once were especially on the Mac. All the companies are catching up, and the Mac has become none other than an expensive manure truck disguised as a porsh, given that voiceover hasn't gotten an update in goodness knows how long.

Thumbs up +2

2020-05-17 22:19:13

@nidza07, Actually, 35GB out of those 50GB expire after a month. You read this correctly, time-based rewards. I'll let you do the maths for yourself.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-05-17 22:39:07

oh, thats lovely. if someone did manage to get this through paying or already has it or can make one for google drive or people that aren't going to wait a month to download 2.03gb of something you already started downloading, please do. I've been trying to do this with no luck. i did everything proppperly but yet the mac does not seem to start, hitting windows+f5 for voice over does nothing, and if i try to do OCr with NVDA it is blank.

Thumbs up