2020-05-17 02:45:07

Hi every one.
Today, i present you something experimental i made but it actually works, i tested it. This is a virtual maching of macos10.13. I know it's not the latest, but updating it in the mac appstore should not be a problem. The vm was build with a mix of programs but it is compatible with vmware player 12 or higher. Also the file is about 7gigs big. It contains a small readme that has some remarks in it as well. And now, the download link.

*link removed by administration*

Enjoy.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-05-17 03:37:25

o. do you think you can make on for vmWare player6?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-17 03:39:45

actually, scratch that. can someone please give me a portable version of VMware player 12 or later?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-17 04:47:00

@1. nice.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 06:26:41

@3, It isn't possible to have a portable version of vmware since it relies on drivers and services which must be installed on the system.

2020-05-17 07:41:41

Hi.

Ok after fiddeling around abit with the virtual machine, install this, uninstall that, the thing actually works quite nice, I was able to install the thing, configure it and change the language. Dang, this is quite cool so I can see if I might enjoy Mac OS or not.

Is there a way so you can also use the mouse for navigating in the VM? I do would like to use the trackpad navigation.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 08:37:19

I don't think so. But as a Mac user I'm going to tell you now that trackpad navigation isn't as useful or cool as it seems. sure, you might be using it sometimes to flick around or change the screen curtain status, but other than that... meh

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-05-17 08:50:02

poor my laptop, i can not test it, but nice.
trackpad have same jestures as ios.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 09:24:02

first @ simter you may get banned for that bicause running os-x on a windows machine is illegal i am happy that i didn't send you my vm bicause it can be that if you are sending mac vm's around that some features like creating apple id's may get blocked on the creators mac.@ simba remember that you have a sound Delay and also a keyboard Delay. meaning that you canned compare this with a real mac.   . .

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 09:44:27

Hi.

At Oriol well if there would be a quicker way to change the rotor and navigate with the arrows I possibly wouldn't miss that thing. reminds me, any up to date Vo tutorials around somewhere, the once I have are old as hell.

At Soren well if there are audio lags and stuff they are sorta not there on my machine, everything is smooth here.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 09:46:53

o really

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 10:11:19

@10, I believe there is a guide on AppleVis website.

2020-05-17 12:23:16 (edited by queenslight 2020-05-17 12:51:04)

Before things go "south" as it were... I shall refer you to the following link:

https://www.apple.com/legal/sla/

2020-05-17 12:42:47

the second artikle is bulshit bicause there aren't any installers anymore except the Offizial appstore release

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 12:52:34

@14

Updated post, removing the second link.
Thanks for catching that.

2020-05-17 12:59:18

D. System Requirements; Apple ID. Please note that the Apple Software is supported on only Apple- branded hardware that meets specified system requirements as indicated by Apple. In addition, use of and access to certain features of the Apple Software and certain Services (as defined in Section 5) may require you to apply for a unique user name and password combination, known as an Apple ID.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 13:47:18

Thanks for the feedback.
@thetechguy, if you haven't already, why don't you put it on your vm page?
@soren lol.

2020-05-17 14:03:48

You may want to know that high siara is correctly spelled sierra.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 15:00:27

The Mega link isn't working for me. Could this maybe be hosted somewhere else?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-17 15:12:20

the mega link doesn't work for me either, @19 agreed.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 15:17:59

Yikes Simter

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 15:42:55

Pretty sure the distribution of a macOS VM goes against Apple's software license agreements...

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 15:43:21

Link works here also when i am not logged in, just tested again.

2020-05-17 15:57:09

Few things here.
@Simter: GIven the uncertainty you may want to take this off forum. I am honestly not sure, and not the one to ask, about whether Hackintosh/Mac VM's would be allowed on the forum.
However, as for the vm itself, were you able to patch the kernel extension for the usb ports? ON mine (taken from a mac I do personally own) the USB ports buffered like crazy, so you could not plug in damn near any audio device. Then again, the built-in mic buffered too, so I'm guessing no matter how powerful your system is, or how much resources you allocate to the vm, it won't ever be fit for audio-recording which includes facetime.

Thumbs up

2020-05-17 16:01:46 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-05-17 16:03:47)

oh really, i do have a mac vm running on my  computer here without any lags or anything, +, who cairs if you're usnig a mac vm on your computer? are they going to  jail me? i don't think so, so yeah,  that's my point of  view about that
i wouldn't ever, never use a mac vm for audio recording or stuf lke that, it's just  for testing purposes or some  alix tts skits if i feel like doing some, but other then that, if i want to use a mac, i'd simply buy a new one

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw