2020-05-01 13:15:07

hy all!
Who want, please, if you want, can you give me all STW sounds from STW game?
Thx!

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-05-01 13:19:03

You as the player are not allowed to listen to those sounds, unless there was an in game menu that allowed it... but you are also not allowed to ask for those sounds on the forum. sorry

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-05-01 13:40:21

I know such a moment is gonna come. You did your best trying to break rules but now you're officially did it

Thumbs up

2020-05-01 13:49:09

at1
assking for a game sounds witch decripted by its owner/collecter is not allowed here

Thumbs up

2020-05-01 19:14:49

Directly from STW's license!
You are not allowed, under any circumstances, to:
reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, decrypt, or debug any portion of this software's binaries or other files,
attempt to gain access to or use any assets in this software without express permission from Sam Tupy Productions,
claim any part of this software including any of it's assets as your own for any reason without express permission from Sam Tupy Productions,
use this software without agreeing to this licence or any other rules this software may contain,
or distribute this software in all but it's original format, this means the file downloaded from http://samtupy.com/games/STWSetup.exe.
If you have received any assets that are part of this software, decrypted/unpacked or otherwise, by any means or from any person, the above terms still apply regardless of weather you own a complete copy of this software or not.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-05-01 19:30:19

moderation:
@Emanuel_Ion_21
As Ivan pointed out, the license explicitly forbids this.
You seem to have a serious interest in cheating, which is generally frowned upon here. Ripping sounds or assets is not only frowned upon, but warning worthy. Consider this an official warning. Please read the rules (specifically #3).
You've also earned a spot on the, people we watch just in case, list. Congratulations.
This topic is also being closed, as it serves no purpose.

Thumbs up +1