2021-06-22 16:53:49

reviving this topic, sorry, i had to do it
i went to a park, i had a battle with a monster
but, i the monster was so strong that they sent me to a place called blind drive. yes, blind drive. you guessed correctly
i'm whitnessing a battle where donnie and an angry farmer are involved, but i walk to them and suddenlydonnie runs me over. i try to explode donnie's car, but it's out of reach, and you know, donnie's car is hard to destroy. any way i can destroy donnie and that angry farmer at the same time. there's an ice cream truck near by, and some unusual cars are parked. i cured myself with one of the ice cream cones on the ice cream trucks. i should call the police on them?

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-06-22 17:13:11

you need to go west from the battle and warp to hades.
talk to lord adrianas then go to manamon 2 and enter the death dimension, kill the hyper mostidont and go north to deepwood forest.
in deepwood forest enter the hart of deepwood, kill the death robot, get the poison sample and then give it to hades.
he will give you the laser gun.
use it to kill the farmer and destroy the car.

2021-06-22 20:01:18

now, i'm inside an ice cream truck for some reason, and i need to go alongside the police to a battle with donnie's grandma. the thing is, she uses a bazooca and explodes the police car, i don't know what to do, she's almost indestructible. she dodges all of the attacks. i use missiles, but they only tickle the car. even gelatos can't hit her car

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-06-22 23:50:30

seak out caliban, god of nightmares from siralim ultimate, he will give you the powers to take control of someone.
now with those powers equipped, follow caliban into the realm of nightmares and through a portal wich leads you into donnys car.
take control of his grandma and make her jump from the car and into the hellycopter of the boss, then, make her believe that she wants to do, urm
with that done, return to caliban and hand him back the powers you gained from him
I have a question though, so after I handed caliban back his powers, the god of nightmares attacked me and tryed to kil me, I managed to get out.
I am now on the path of lyes where I have to fight remnant, what do I do?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-06-23 02:02:37

this is the first ever answer ever that i gave to an user
first, go and search for freddie mercury in the time of conflict, by going to the time machine located at dr. coronavirus's office. select 1971 and go there. once you're there, search for freddie mercury, go to the subway station of england, and you'll find him. take him to the present, and he will gain superpowers. you will be able to fight with remnant alongside him and the 2 of you will be able to defeat him, he will have the superpower to destroy remnant by only 26hits plus 1final last resort hit hits. this will save your life. but first go and see what's happening with the time machine, and suddenly, you'll see that michael jackson exited out of the time machine. the thing is, he came with freddie mercury because of the plot twist. he will gain superpowers too, so three of you will be enough. those almost overpowered superpowers will surely destroy remnant, but when the battle ends, freddie mercury and michael jackson will be sent from the years you got them from, since the superpowers where so overpowered they also will send remnant back in time, but remnant will end destroyed in the second world war. you can use back in time on remnant to send it back on a time loop, but this attack will be only usable at 25percent health. it will be a turn based battle when you have michael jackson and freddie mercury

2021-06-23 08:27:33

that's to hard.
here is an easier way to defeat remnant.
go to the first door in the path of lies and then jump 3 tiles in the first sower of the second level.
open the doors IN front of you and you will get to the path of truth.
then go right and talk with Microsoft sam to get the roflcopter.
after that drive  it in to remnant.

2021-06-23 11:21:07

so I justd destroyed remnant, now though, I have to fight caliban, how do I destroy him, also, their is a portal leading to the windows folder on my computer

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-06-23 16:20:36

go to the windows folder, and search for the weaponry to defeat the gods, located in the basement of the windows folder. go down, until you find a hyper mondevol. fight it, and the hyper mondevol will drop the weapon to destroy that god. to to the entrance, exit of the windows folder and fight with caliban. you will make it less powerful with the weapon, until caliban converts to a normal enemy. fight it using your weapon of choice, along with the roflcopter to have an absolute win