2020-05-26 07:49:27

I have some big problems. I am fighting the boss before the final boss. this boss is the search and destruction robot. it's hard. it kills the master battery verrrrrrrry faaaaaaaaaaaaaast. how to kill this roboto?

2020-05-26 08:17:56

the easy way to defeat this robot is to use the buster sword. hit it several times, and when he launches a missile at you, try to avoid it as much as possible and try not to get damaged. and if you think you've hit it several times, you can use the omnislash to do an instant kill to it with just a single strike.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-05-26 12:50:56

nope the easy way is to spend two minutes blocking the attacks by the hyper ironcross protecter, and then use your master battery's battery burst to finish this hard robot!

2020-05-26 13:28:23

guys i'M now in a tomb, surrounded by wizards wich protected by audio mages casting surge spells, nyone know how to beat this level and advance to the last resort recycling truck?

2020-05-26 19:19:53

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! this is to funny! hahahahahahahaha!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-05-26 20:14:14

well it's pretty easy. you need to use an elemental spell to kill the wizards. once in the tomb, use the lazer saber and if possible, you have to raid the tomb and get all the treasures there.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-11-02 09:00:20 (edited by walrus 2020-11-02 09:02:44)

can you help me with the glimerodo fight?
i try to use dragon strike, and it seems that glimerodo is imune to it. it also summoned other creatures, one called evil machine, and one called mecha sky guardian. what i can do here? i tried to use other moves but it does 0 damage to glimerodo. unless i have to defeat the machine and the other ones first, but i did that and glimerodo summoned hades. hades is nearly invincible... i cant defeat it
it puts a shield that is unpenetrable, and it even is imune to all, fuck you shield! unless i have to use a flame move on it, this battle is geting on my nerves.

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-11-02 14:22:13

this can be a little complicated.
you need to attack the machine first. after that attack the guardian. just alternate between attacking the machine and the guardian and you will kill them.
also you need the lifr crystal. wen the glimerodo  summons hades use the crystal and hades will die. wen he dies kill the glimerodo . you can now damage it.

2020-11-02 15:01:44 (edited by Wilson 2020-11-02 15:04:36)

Guys, help out.
When I take my son to explore the remains of the fort of Yoko tank, A guy named Draik Far appears and captured my son and I don't know where he was possibly hiding him. Can anyone sho me the way? I took a mini gatling gun from the fort near Yokotank's fort, known as the queen's fort. So I should be able to take down draik's army along the way.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-11-02 15:02:48 (edited by defender 2020-11-02 15:03:21)

Ficho is right, just make sure to use the Vulcan Minigun in your primary weapons slot.
Don't forget it's a two handed weapon though so you can't use the legendary copper buckler you get from defeating X1 in the Dragon temple.
I tend to use the jump shoes as well, since regular jumps aren't good enough to get over the rolling hedghogs in that level, and megajumps with the L key only move you forward rather than up, despite what it sounds like.

You could also use the "activateautopilot" or "ABCEA" cheats to get through it as well, but that's not really as fun IMO...

2020-11-02 16:25:45

I need some help. can't kill the final boss. I just die die and die.

2020-11-02 16:34:45

Heh ficho, Believed me, what ever your fasing is not the final boss.

2020-11-02 16:38:14 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-11-02 16:41:13)

@59: try to follow the road to the west, then north, you'll see the entrance to  farhaven there. be prepare because you have to play a chasing minigame with drake all across the city, just spam your left arrow as fast as you can. the minigame will be interup by a scene where the dark destroyer completely iliminate the town gate and then you have to fight the pilot hand in hand, be careful, don't let him grab you. drake will also shot you from the distent so press d to duck. if you win, the pilot will drop a sword called last hope which has +10 to str, +5 to con and dex. and make you able to use the flurry skill while also summoning companions. equip that sword and you will follow drake to the catacomb, here, the direction is north, east, south, east, north, west. careful not to   move correctly or it will be game over.
hth

2020-11-02 17:01:27

oy, I forget to tell you that after walking the right path, you will discover the mystery of the  ainchent which is actualy a computer with lupos operating system. the password is "kill them all, die!". and you will be teleported into the matrix. tired with running away, finally drake   descent to his madness, and thus a boss fight begins.

2020-11-03 05:58:26

i have a question. someone created a walkthroug for this game, but i dont know what part is this that i'm going to paste. it's a 2d part of the things i know, and seems very ard in my opinion. i know i'm not in that part but still. let e know if it's an optional part of the game, because it seems that it is, because there's no manamon there
walk to 10, 100. then wait for the lift to come up, then go inside and go all the way to the bottom. in the bottom, there are 3 suitches. one opens the door for going into the street in your bottom right, one starts an airplane that you have to use to get to the bottom and one unlocks a conveyor belt that will take you to the right side. wait for the airplane to get close to you, and ten get inside it. it will make it's way to the bottom, it will open the doors and you have to exit it. exit the plane from the right side and a conveyor belt will catch you and take you to the right. open the street door, and go to the right. wait for the cars to pass and crosh the street when you see the stoplight glowing green. run to te right, when you hear your footsteps on a type of stone you croshed the street succesfully. then go to the right and enter a mall, it will change map so wait a bit. you will be inside a large shopping mall. kill the first gunman that you find and go to the lift on your right, this lift is diferent, when you see the lift clearly and that does'nt move, run and open the lift door and enter it. close fast the door and walk to the right side of the lift. press enter on the floor panel and select floor2. that's the floor you have to go. when you hear a beep, go to the left very fast and open the door. run to the left because the door will slam on you and will hurt if you are'nt fast. take out your gun and shoot the guy you see in the left side, ecause it wants to shoot you.
go to the left, and you'll see water. dont swim on it. wait a boat to come up and step on it when it gets close. climb down inside the boat and go to the left. when you hear a beep, jump off the boat and quickly swim to your left, when you hear your footsteps in wood stop walking, because the path is very narrow here, it means that it is 4steps yto your left and you fall to the water. wait a boat to come in and step inside it go all the way to the left until you get to ground. step on the dirt on your left, and wait. when you hear a 40hz sound, you have to use your super speed potions and run to the left, because the water might get you. shoot the falling things because the earthquake is causing a lot of chaos. keep running. when you dont hear more earthquake sounds, stop. this is the time to get hour explosive. draw your rocked launcher, then wait a woman to pass, but jump when you hear her coming. when she passes under you, you and her will not be hurt. go to the left, and...
see with the d key the objects, and you'll see a surprise. brocken ground! well short off. yo have to g to the left, and after two steps of brocken ground you have to jump. go to the left, and use your magic hook and climb up. go to the right and pick up the sovel, it will be useful latter. then go to the left and fall off the platform, dont worry, you will not take damage, and then go to the left. if you hear a low pitched brocken ground , go to your weapons meu and select sovel. dig until you get to a new area.
new enemy. bear.
bears are slow, but they can murder on a few of seconds. take the checkpoint to your west and then use your explosive machinegun to shoot at those bears.

2020-11-03 06:10:09

I manage to beat draik on the boss battle, How ever, The wagon trains he uses start Descent into the Mine nearby, carrying my son along with it.
2 guys by the name of Jimmy and Melony told me That I should ask for help in the Railroad Management ofice, but I don't know where it is. Can anyone help?

2020-11-03 06:54:53

hay wilsen
what you have to do is find the tracking turret, fownd near the brightwater superstore
you will have to buy it using your y g c coins. open the gps menu and select spy mode. track the raleroad mannagement office, and walk to there. don't use the running feeture because cyclebot is tracking you and if he sees you run, he will insinerate you with the magical ball. wunce you reech there, a magical ball is waiting for you. grab it, swich it to fire mode, and start running. the cyclebot will begin to chace you with his motorcycle so be quick about your movements. if you turn around and see him, shoot a fire burst from your magical ball. if you run for about a mile now, you will step on a teleporter that will bring you to shinto arium temple, in witch lilia lyes in there. grab her and use a full revive on her. if you see a flamia running twords you, use a leefox to destroy it. when you turn around if lily is not there track saundaman with your gps system, find him by using the teleporter to the exit of shinto arium. wunce you find him, you will see lilia trapped in a silver spaceship. when you get lilia, drake will barge into the house. kill his horse ad then start playing your drums. start shaking the shakers. wunce you think times up, wait 3 seconds. slam the drum one more time, draw your gun or sword, what ever you like, though gun is recommended, load it, and shoot him before he oes the same to you. if you, how ever, get shot by him, you will be dragged underground in the ralnuth sewer systems where you will face the death robot. when it shoots laser beam at you, activate your light shield and call edword blake. when edword blake is distracting the death robot, escape from there. wunce your done, return to the raleroad mannagement office and walla. your done with the hole thing, and the next chapter will begin

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-11-03 13:18:37

@staticmaster, I think you mentioned the rong version of the Dlc. They change how it work now, so your trick wouldn't work. You fight draik much quicker in this version, and I believed the location of the Railroad Management Ofice has also changed.

2020-11-03 14:13:44

got a very serious trouble in this yet another chapter of this game.
one day, me and my friends are having some discussion about an upcoming vacation. the discussion resulted in a vote to go to the following places: crystal city, kareshia planes, sandcott beach, or explore the paladin ship. in that vote, most of my friends chose to go to crystal city, so we imediately make our plans.
3 days later, our journey is set. we decided to go by an airplain there, then I landed on electron. however, arriving at the city, a voice echoed through the PA system. "today, chaos are back to our city. the peace organisation, that was defeated in the last chapter, is back on getting revenge with the mayor himself. however, there is something more worse going on here.
the organisation seeks help from a rival yakuza clan member, known as the omi alliance which is currently lead by goro majima, known as the mad dog of shimano before beeing elected as the chairman of the clan.
the yakuza clan is willing to rebuild the peace HQ, and they also willing to supply them with high tech weaponry, advance vehicles including mechas called kaiju, and a tight security system.
the problem doesn't stop there. the city is also infected by various creatures simply known as the infected itself. the creature consists of runners, clickers, shamblers, and bloaters. if it keeps growing, there's a chance that this city is going to turn in to a battlefield, just like last time. we only have 14 days before peace rebuilds, including a yakuza clan is going to help the organisation from beeing destroyed again. the fate of the city is in your hands, and the mayor is waiting to be rescued". after we hear that, we decided to head in to yokotank's store to by weapons for me and my friends, and also some armor for protection. however after buying the supplies and back on the streets, me and my friends are jumped by approximately 5 yakuza gang members. that part doesn't gave me trouble, cause I can kill all of them by simply getting ultimate heat actions on each of them until it's down. my real problem in this very first part of this chapter is dealing with the infected. any idea on how to beat them without getting spotted by them?

2020-11-03 14:38:46

your best bet is to warp to the suburban streets and get the assist trophy and the gass blaster lying at the beginning of the streets. now warp back to crystal city, specifically the crystal mines, blast some gass in the air, and the crystals will glow, after that open the hidden door under the stone piller, and enter the room, there you'll find some sleeping gass, specifically to kill the infected, that gass is made by the folks from the battle zone lab, you can't get it though, unless you beat the ultra grey lady.
You can't simply beat her by your weapons, since the only way she could be damaged is by another ghost, that's where the assist trophy comes in, summon dyas from it, and he will automatically attack the grey lady, trust me, he is strong enough to beat her.
After your done there, get the infected sleeping gass and simply spread it through crystal city, it won't effect anyone, but the infected, you can kill the infected while there sleeping with out any problem, and don't worry about them waking up, since they won't do, until 30 minutes have past from the gass getting to them.

2020-11-03 19:16:29 (edited by Wilson 2020-11-03 19:29:17)

@Hanif.
There is an easier way to do this. Although its kind of cheapscating it. All you need to do is go to the Mayor's house and grab the following from the storage.

• A Clone Generator.

• About 10000 Mysterious Chips

• And A Kicker shoes.

After you have obtained all this 3 items, go back to crystal city, Go to the Crystal mine, Clone as many as crystal as you can, And grabb them all. Now just Blast your way forward through out what ever Post 70 told you to do in the tipical Naruto's kind of way, And every time you encounter an enemys just kick the crystal towards them with the kicker shoes. You won't believe what the crystal does to the enemys. And yes, this does aplyed to bos's.

2020-11-03 19:48:41

well, i got to a part where a powerful bear shoots copies of the redspot and ultrapower at me, after this level i don't know what to do.  by the way, is there a level where a mouse throws matsutake and rice balls at a naked Microsoft employee, is it to protect the rice balls and kill the employee, or is it the other way around?

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2020-11-03 21:35:14

hi. you need the gravity killer and kill the bear before it can make the copies. you have 15 seconds to kill it. if you can't kill it?
spoilers.
you need to find lord adrianas. he can kill it very fast.

2020-11-03 22:06:12 (edited by hanif 2020-11-03 22:08:37)

@70 and @71., that strategy indeed stopped the infected from regenerating, thanks to the gass crystals.
But now, there’s another problem, this time with the return of the gaki shonan and it’s variations, with several yakuza boss backing them up. This time, instead of using only phisical kicks and punches, they now uses power punches, body slams, tiger drops, and even use environmental objects like car doors, bicycles, street signs, or plastic weapons lying around. To make it even more trickier, the mayor’s new and upcoming hero, ichiban kasuga, is taken hostage by the ultra gaki shonan, now lead by one of the most feared yakuza clan, the arakawa family, headed by Masato arakawa, who replaces his dad Masumi Arakawa after a shooting.
Any idea on how to deal with the gaki shonan and the yakuza bosses including Masato arakawa who is now controlling ultra gaki shonan to kill ichiban kasuga?

2020-11-04 00:03:19 (edited by walrus 2020-11-04 00:04:42)

i reached a part where i have to battle with a dragon, shadow, magic and holy type, it's like a trio of irroadium, zeognios and tabalus, but more stronger. and even there are tree hades in the battle, plus 30leoatars and 10strange children for some reason. i started by the strange children, but it seems that they are protected by the other monster like hades and the trio god. it even there are 2 last resort protocols in the battle, and, two hathorilians those that put explosive boxes! there is even a master dyaz, a hyper symphonid and a hyper quartantula! and even there's a freaking ground cruiser and a human baby! and there's even an unknown energy and a energy cristal! this is the most intensssse battle, it even has 10 bizarre enemies called bruno marsh! i'm trapped here, shure i will have to use more than 30party members, because all those bosses are prety strong, specially bruno mars! he even sings a song at the middle of the battle that heals every foe on the field to it's maximum health but decreases it's defenses by 5!