2020-03-19 03:25:27

flameAlchemist wrote:

take a dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/s/d42tszzxx3cad … t.zip?dl=1

I got it from a TeamTalk server, so I'm all set.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2020-03-19 06:53:36

it's down for me too.

2020-03-19 08:08:32

For me also. Maybe some technical reparations or something? I eaven cannot connect my twitter account.

73 Wj3u

2020-03-19 08:28:01

Hello
I think I know a temprary fix for the freez error.
If you have the original non-extracted file just delete the extracted folder and extract the ZIP folder again.
On another note, you guys know that the fixed version with new fetures should be in our hands in 2 weeks or so?

2020-03-19 09:18:31

Hmmm in the portable world addition where is the readme?
It was never included.
I need things like a list of the items, firstly I think the rifle is at 40 50 I think and the sord is 0 50, but I forgot where the power is.

2020-03-19 09:45:38

I can't wait until tomorrow to create my account and binj on this game. LOL smile Thanks for bringing this one back. This is one of my fav audio games for sure.

2020-03-19 09:49:00

to anyone who has problems surviving, read this.
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/510088/#p510088

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-19 10:27:27

i was using it form the start
thanks anyway though

2020-03-19 10:32:00

Hi,
got the portable version from the database entry of this game, however can't seem to get it to work.
Connecting to the public server gives server unavailable message, if I try connecting to the US server I am able to,however creating a game and starting it makes the application crash.
Is there something I am missing here?
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-19 11:13:05

Lol if you stay in the room with the quick revive thingy, you can survive for quite a while. I got to round 33 with a couple of friends. It got so bad I were starting to wonder if something bugged out in that room.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-03-19 11:13:57

Yeah only the us and canada servers work.
I have created an account on each.
You can't change the chat language and you get a non english message when you log in to the servers.
Also where do I turn the power on.

2020-03-19 12:00:43

hi all, i have a 64-bit system of windows 10, the chat messages read fine, but when i start a public server or join a game, it hangs and just freezes. Is this normal? what can i do? i am connected to the US server.

2020-03-19 14:11:02

Deleting and re-extracting doesn't work, I still get the error.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-03-19 15:41:17

Hello,
There should be a feature to turn off connect/disconnect announcements.
Typing /radio off turns off radio but it's not mentioned in /help

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-03-19 15:54:34

is their a way to reset my undead assault password? I did a password reset, and I didn't get a email yet. I'm trying to reset my password for the US server

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-03-19 16:44:11

Hi friends! this game doesn't allow me to create my account.
It gives error: Unable to connect to server, please try later.

2020-03-19 17:02:06

Hello. Which server are you trying? Main server is not online yet. For now, you can connect to either US or Canada server and it should work.

2020-03-19 17:06:02

don't do what I did and forget your password.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-03-20 07:46:18

Hello everyone. I was finally able to connect to the server and play a game and I'm loving it. But I have forgotten all the keyboard shortcuts for chat and stuff like that. Anyone have documentation? Thank you.

2020-03-20 08:21:55

For some reason my screen reader is not saying anything in the menus. It runs fine but no text is spoken. I am using windows 10 64 bit with NVDA 2019.3

2020-03-20 09:46:36

Keys are as follows.
enter on 0, 0 start or join a game
Tab-reports who is online.
F 1 through F4 displays the location of each player on your team. If they're dead, you will be notified of this too.
1 through 3 select weapon. 1=Knife, 2=Weapon 1, 3=Weapon 2. (you can only have 2 weapons on your person in addition to the knife.) When you first start the game, you will be armed with the knife and M1911. Space fires selected weapon.
R reloads your weapon (you'll need to do this when first starting a game.)
(Please note that adding shift to these 3 following review keys will jump you to the start and end of the log, respectively.)
Q and W cycle back and forth through the game messages. This includes chat messages, round announcements and kills. 
A and S cycle back and forth through private messages.
[ and ] will allow you to cycle through your map chat messages.
U will respawn your character. Please note that you will only be able to respawn after a round has ended.  The alternative way to respawn only happens if you have aquired the quick revive. you will be able to respawn after 5 seconds after dying. A game will only end when everyone in your team is no longer alive.
P will tell you how many points you have currently.
D will present a menu with all the objects on the map and their location. For now, this list only shows the power switch, gift box, perks  and doors.
H reports your health. Your character starts with the  health of 60.
K will report your kills,
apostrophe will allow you to send a private message to anyone on the server. In the first box, enter the players name (case matters for now.) Press enter. The second box is where you will enter your message. Hit enter when your done and your message will be sent. Inversely, slash opens the public chat. Simply write your message and hit enter to send.
Note that you can send a message to anyone on the server, even if multiple teams are playing.
Shift / will allow you to send a map chat that only people on your same map can see.
Control tab will allow you to see a list of all the users online. (note: pressing enter on any of the names in the user will allow you to copy that name straight to your clipboard.
shift apostrophe replys to the last user who you private messaged.
Enter opens the gift box.
Z will report your current ammo count. For now, this is your total ammo type for that particular weapon, rather than a clip. So spend wisely!
Arrows-will move you in their respective directions. The click you hear when switching to a new direction means you will also be aiming in that direction.
Left or right shift in conjunction with arrows will make your character run.
C reports your location.
B reports the location of the gift box
/radio on, turns on public chat
/radio off, turns public radio off.
/langs: Get all available languages.
/lang language, changes to your language chat

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2020-03-20 11:57:14

I have a problem with the game. I can connect to the server, I can start a game, but I can't move. When I hit my arrow keys nothing happens. Weapons and everything else works, but the arrow keys don't do anything. Please help

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2020-03-20 12:31:24

mechaSkyGuardian wrote:

For some reason my screen reader is not saying anything in the menus. It runs fine but no text is spoken. I am using windows 10 64 bit with NVDA 2019.3

Same here.

Don't care.

2020-03-20 17:42:54

@197, try to delete config folder and try again
@198, do you guys have the public version? not the one only for blind games?

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2020-03-20 18:08:35

At 199 yes